It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Stevie Wonder actually blind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I know.
It's all about what's inside.
I know just a liiiiittle about this.

So back to the point...
If he isn't blind.... according to the conspiracy theory....
Then was waving his head just a dramatic effect to prove his blindness?
Same with Ray Charles?

P.S. (can't believe I'm discussing this on ATS)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

My girlfriend also suggested this to me a while ago after we watched ray charles for a while

I think like others that his hearing is far more powerful than ours.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

My girlfriend also suggested this to me a while ago after we watched ray charles for a while

do you think this 'powerful' hearing explains him catching the mic?...meaning do you think his hearing is so 'powerful' that he 'heard' a falling mic (not even sure that is audible) during a loud concert (instruments playing and thousands clapping)??

ok, whatever! that's your prerogative!

edit on 4839x6748America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No he heard paul's head smack he mic in front of him , which would give an audible sound as the mics are connected to monitors which plays back audible sound to the person so they know what they sound like , he probably even felt the movement of the mic boom in front of him from air pressure.

Blind peoples other senses are magnified

here is an idea, why dont you just ask him if he is blind for real ?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think it's likely that when they set up Stevie was told the microphone was right in front of him, and he reached out to get his bearings so he knew where it was, and when McCartney came last his (Stevie) acute hearing instantly recognised the direction of the noise and the fact it may have been his microphone and he instinctively reached out to grab it...though he could just be lying to the world since a young man and have excellent vision.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: sapien82

do you think this 'powerful' hearing explains him catching the mic?...meaning do you think his hearing is so 'powerful' that he 'heard' a falling mic (not even sure that is audible) during a loud concert (instruments playing and thousands clapping)??

ok, whatever! that's your prerogative!

I know that it is hard to understand but it really isn't powerful hearing, it is being able to understand and relate to what you are hearing.

I have a weird visual impairment that makes it difficult for me to recognize objects at times because my brain wants to invert them. I see the negative space instead of the object. I have learned to adjust to this abnormality. I believe that hearing plays a huge part in understanding your environment. I hear at frequencies that make it almost intolerable to be in some area that have their burglar alarm systems engaged.

Hearing a dead mic fall, along with sensing the movement, would cause an automatic reflex response. Try going without you sense of sight for a while. You may be surprised at what you have been ignoring about the space around you.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

That's a ton of assumptions. He can either see (even a bit) or he can't. He's not going to hear an inaudible mic fall, know which way it falls, catch it all the while music is playing, people are cheering & clapping and he's surrounded by instruments being played. The logic...where is it?

Instead of asking my good ol buddy Stevie Wonder (LOL) if he is actually blind (I have him on speed-dial), I think I'll just walk away from these awesome responses
with my head shaking...

The responses really explain a lot - it's official - Stevie Wonder is the Daredevil...

Good day!

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

As I said in my last post , Sir Paul walks by the mic , his head bangs it , instant audible sound due to the feedback monitors at the feet front stage also sound from the actual hit itself. He is like 2 ft from the mic anyone would be able to hear that in a room full of people if its right in front of you blind or not.

Being a trained musician and probably been around a million mics , he would know that sound , he would feel the air pressure move when the mic boom wobbles , he would hear the sound of the mic echo , then being able to accurately detect where the sound is coming from "immediately in front of him" he would be able to put out a hand and stop it

Now , how blind is Stevie , can he see shadows? or is his blindness 100%

thats my take on it anyways

but yeh he is blind , despite what his medical records say

How many black people do you know in 1950's would be able to (if at all possible) to change a medical record
as ultimately that is what you are suggesting at some point his records were faked or that his sight improved
despite his eyes suffering from birth. Im not saying its impossible for anyone to have their retina magically re attach

I have read about a child who was born with the exact same birth defect and magically the childs retinas re-attached themselves
I also have a friend who's retina detached from a skating accident and it magically re-attached
anyways what does it matter , why are you so determined to prove his eyesight is a hoax?
what will you get out of it ?
why bother ?

did stevie piss you off , do you not like his music , are you jealous of his success as a blind man ?

edit on 28-2-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
As I posted in an earlier post, there are some blind people that can function so well that people don't believe they are blind.

It isn't magic, it is not being a super hero, it is being in tune with your surroundings. They learned from necessity. We are lazy creatures, we don't use what we don't have to use, so we lose.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ive met him. Hes blind. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Ive met him. Hes blind. Case closed.

I havn't read the entire thread. But I kind of thought of this as a silly laugh.
Not laughing at the man.. Laughing at conspiracies.

And that's what a SHILL would say!!

hahaha

CASE OPEN!

nah I'm kidding. the stick figure drawings and the whole melodrama had me dying. It's good to laugh at being paranoid conspiracy people, lest we go too far and lose the plot all over again this time in an even more dangerous direction than being nice.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I've also met him. During the that's what friends are for video shoot.

The stick figure drawing in the vid has me wanting to think the case should remain open.

Further investigation is warranted!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join