It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to Dems: ‘Keep Fighting,’ ‘Protesting,’ Speaking Out at Town Halls

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Arrest the corrupt bitch for treason and sedition .

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Good to see I'm not the only one with this sentiment. Her wardrobe is extra-ordinairy to say the least, just google some of things she wears. I mean, there's upper-class and then there's this.

I also can't help but notice how closely they resemble just about every dystopian movie costume ever made, she could be right up there alongside Kim Yung.

EDIT:

Also, words cannot express the cringe I felt throughout that video. The more emotion she tries to show, every time I watch her open her eyes wide or make hand gestures, I just die a bit inside.

I really feel, after watching that video, she doesn't give a # about anything she just said, other than conveying the "protest" message.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2017 by Vechthaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I could only make it thru 19 secs of the vid. Then it really hit me, how damn lucky and fortunate we are that Donald J Trump is POTUS. Literally anyone but her, she's evil.

NOT A DAY goes by where I don't say this to somebody. AMEN BROTHER!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My god, id respond, but everyone else thus far...presented my own horror adequately.

Eff this awful b..itch

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Called it...

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
She'll be back...they always ...come back. We have not seen the last of Hillary, nope, not by a long shot.

Edit:

Wow... she really is the living dead...
it is obvious that they aren't leaving much of a choice. There is a reason why she is doing this now. Something is cooking behind the scenes. She seems -re-assured and that is not a good sign for Trump.
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 24 Feb 2017 21:01:02 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Feb 2017 21:01:02 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She BaaaaCK !!

Hillary just made a video for her people to absorb.

It's all about the strength of power in those town hall meetings !!

Keep fighting and causing disruptions is the theme of the day.

With friends like Hillary, who needs enemies?

Democrats need to get a new power fuse.

Hillary Clinton to Dems: ‘Keep Fighting,’ ‘Protesting,’ Speaking Out at Town Halls

Friday, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton delivered a video message to the Democratic Party ahead of Saturday’s vote to choose the next chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Clinton said, “Ideas we championed are now inspiring leaders and activists across out country. Nearly 66 million votes are fueling grassroots energy and activism. And everywhere, people are marching, protesting, tweeting, speaking out and working for an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big hearted. From the women’s march to airports where communities are welcoming immigrants, refugees and people of every faith, to town hall meetings where people are speaking up for health care, the environment, good jobs and all the other issues that deserve our passionate support.”

A Gem of a Presentation !!

She is calling for the disruption of Town Hall meetings,

Well isn't that special,

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The american public can spot astro turf a mile a way.

When will these silly establishment dems learn?

They are not fooling anybody anymore, except thmeselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It is STILL Alive.RUN!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
"Town" hall?

Talk about out of touch. Her only supporters live in the city, where residents pay per trash bag out of state welfare money, or have maids who handle that for them.
Nobody in between seems to want anything to do with her awfulness.

The rest of us are stuck paying the bills for this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The best thing that happen to America is H. Clinton not becoming POTUS.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

man don't you know that's her famous communist pants suit. it's the fashionable thing that all her comrades wear.
i bet she got about a 1000 of them in all colors. can't be seen wearing the same one twice.

edit on 25-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
While we make fun of Hillary including me, we need to understand that this woman have followers, dangerous and irrational followers that truly believe she was robbed of her presidency.

This misinformed people will follow every bit of direction she will give them, including violence, because as we know the Democratic party is without leadership right now.

And is also a lot of funding behind whatever she calls her minions to fight for, then you have the nefarious groups that feed on opportunism and wait for the right opportunity to used those willing to be used for their own ends.

She is still very much dangerous and with influences..

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
While we make fun of Hillary including me, we need to understand that this woman have followers, dangerous and irrational followers that truly believe she was robbed of her presidency.

This misinformed people will follow every bit of direction she will give them, including violence, because as we know the Democratic party is without leadership right now.

And is also a lot of funding behind whatever she calls her minions to fight for, then you have the nefarious groups that feed on opportunism and wait for the right opportunity to used those willing to be used for their own ends.

She is still very much dangerous and with influences..

What goes around comes around. I'm under the impression that the Clintons poked the Trump bear too many times. Trump loathes the Clintons. Some People already suspected that he is going after them because he blames them for the death of his breitbart friend who died in 2012 under mysterious circumstances. Vengeance is a powerful motivator. To be honest we all know about the nefarious things that are going on in our world. There were countless accounts and testimonies about hollywood alone but nothing earth shattering ever happend hell people are still defending Bill Cosby. Trump looks determined to change that. I don't know if he will succeed but i support him 100%. The thing that worries me the most is that this just crusade could cost him ultimately his life.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Do not listen to evil dem bitch who LOST. Her evil calls for togetherness and values has gone to far! Equality and tolerance SO BAD for America! Evil Dem Bitch must go away! Do not listen! Support Great American Trump and help rid country of bad brown people (ONLY THE BAD ONES)! Bad Mexicans out! Bad illegals OUT! And some good people I assume OUT! Don't let MUslims in! Be American in greatness and SAY NO TO BITCHES and BROWN!

Go TRUMP!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thomas Perez, the new head of the DNC, says that Hillary is welcome to run again in 2020.

Source: townhall.com...

We know what would happen to him if he had said, "No".

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thomas Perez, the new head of the DNC, says that Hillary is welcome to run again in 2020.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

If they attempt a third time to force Hillary on us I'm going to have to vote for whoever is running against her, and will be campaigning for whoever her primary opponent is and protesting her every move.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

She does not give a rats ass about the country or the people, she cares only for power.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

If they attempt a third time to force Hillary on us I'm going to have to vote for whoever is running against her, and will be campaigning for whoever her primary opponent is and protesting her every move.

They will have a contingency plan in place for that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join