It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to Dems: ‘Keep Fighting,’ ‘Protesting,’ Speaking Out at Town Halls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
She BaaaaCK !!

Hillary just made a video for her people to absorb.

It's all about the strength of power in those town hall meetings !!

Keep fighting and causing disruptions is the theme of the day.

With friends like Hillary, who needs enemies?

Democrats need to get a new power fuse.

Hillary Clinton to Dems: ‘Keep Fighting,’ ‘Protesting,’ Speaking Out at Town Halls

Friday, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton delivered a video message to the Democratic Party ahead of Saturday’s vote to choose the next chair of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Clinton said, “Ideas we championed are now inspiring leaders and activists across out country. Nearly 66 million votes are fueling grassroots energy and activism. And everywhere, people are marching, protesting, tweeting, speaking out and working for an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big hearted. From the women’s march to airports where communities are welcoming immigrants, refugees and people of every faith, to town hall meetings where people are speaking up for health care, the environment, good jobs and all the other issues that deserve our passionate support.”

A Gem of a Presentation !!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

She added, “Keep fighting and keep the faith. And I’ll be right there with you every step of the way.”

Every step off the cliffs that is.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Too late! Congressional recess, and their Town Halls are over. They go back to work on Monday. Hillary is so out of it, she missed the boat.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She added, “Keep fighting and keep the faith. And I’ll be right there with you every step of the way.”

Every step off the cliffs that is.

Right off the cliff for everyone (including supporters), but her, of course....

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the only thing I can think while watching this is "Who the hell dresses this woman?".
Did she take up being a chef after her loss running for office?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Keep fighting and causing disruptions is the theme of the day.

The queen of disarray, huh? Good thing she isn't working her machinations from inside the whitehouse. Just imagine her laughing like she did about qaddafis death about the whole world?

"I came, I saw, everyone died."

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hillary the best thing you can do for the democratic party is disappear from politics and the public and never return. You are poison, and every moment you're in the spotlight you further cement people who might otherwise vote democrat from even considering it. Go away.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I sense another big book deal, and another 3,000 copies-sold windfall for crooked Hillary.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I see the hag escaped the mental facility again...

Someone should convince her to run again, and firm up another win for the GOP.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

shes right, ideas she championed over the years made the leaders around the country realize how crocked of a politician she really was.

go back to your rejuvenating cocoon.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Now she's back to be sick and tired that she can't debate and dissent Hillary.

I've missed her! She's been in hiding for the past 8 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Still trying to tear the country apart. I guess we shouldn't expect anything different from her.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This woman could give "evil" a bad name.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Hillary the best thing you can do for the democratic party is disappear from politics and the public and never return. You are poison, and every moment you're in the spotlight you further cement people who might otherwise vote democrat from even considering it. Go away.

Shhhh... more Hillary please!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
*facepalm* Seriously? *facepalm* Could someone please tell her to sit down and stfu. Just leave politics all together. Adding more gasoline to the fire is not helping anyone. She didn't even faced her voters after the election. She demonstrated nothing but weakness and cowardness in doing so. *facepalm* Her party should pull the ripcord asap or just hand this Leprechaun over to the irish people.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I could only make it thru 19 secs of the vid. Then it really hit me, how damn lucky and fortunate we are that Donald J Trump is POTUS. Literally anyone but her, she's evil.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yup...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I hate trump as much as I hate this lying sack of sh**, but why this she-devil still talking..??

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
but why this she-devil still talking..??

Somebody wants their Billion Dollar's worth out of her.

Trump made a huge mistake walking back America's desire to have her rightfully prosecuted and jailed for the remainder of her life.

I would consider it poetic justice if she lived just long enough to see her own daughter sentenced to many decades in the pen.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Careful or else Jeff Sessions will lock her up for mishandling emails pertinent to national security.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join