It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Boy Wins in First Round of Girls Wrestling Tournament

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Before you even say it, I think it stand to reason that the same logic would apply to a single female of any age - I think it's pretty selfish and irresponsible of a single woman to want to receive a donation and have a child.

I can't understand, for the life of my, why any woman would intentionally want to be a single parent. But then I'm quite a traditional person who believes fathers are as important to children as mothers...I know, I'm such a dinosaur.

Get with the times, gramps!

We are indeed on totally different levels.

I'm out.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
..I know, I'm such a dinosaur.

Get with the times, gramps!

at least you can admit it

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
First Interview since winning the state championship.. Mack Beggs has certainly had a tough life, mentally. Hopefully, the worst is behind him now...

""On Tuesday, Mack Beggs sat in a lounge chair at his mother and stepfather's house and gave his first extensive interviews since becoming a national news story.

Beggs, a transgender male who won the Class 6A state wrestling championship last weekend wrestling against girls, explained how he screamed whenever he was asked to wear girls clothes and how he was forced to wear makeup while taking dance classes as a youth.

"Worst feeling in my entire life," said Beggs, a junior at Euless Trinity.""

Full Story: sportsday.dallasnews.com... -unhappy-just-figure-unhappy

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Aazadan

I would imagine if you look like a man, but pre op, I would be real discreet.

The whole world does not revolve around a few. I feel for the situation of being trapped in the wrong body and all. But as a whole I feel there are bigger fish to fry than where someone goes #1 & #2.

Maybe so, but they have to go somewhere. They also have to be able to play on certain teams. Right now the whole situation is ambiguous, and some people are just twisting that ambiguity to exclude them from everything, and that is wrong.

No they don't have to have somewhere to go. It would be ideal for them too but when you make decisions, there are consequences. One of those consequences is forfeiting the privilege of playing on a same sex team.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Aazadan

I would imagine if you look like a man, but pre op, I would be real discreet.

The whole world does not revolve around a few. I feel for the situation of being trapped in the wrong body and all. But as a whole I feel there are bigger fish to fry than where someone goes #1 & #2.

Maybe so, but they have to go somewhere. They also have to be able to play on certain teams. Right now the whole situation is ambiguous, and some people are just twisting that ambiguity to exclude them from everything, and that is wrong.

No they don't have to have somewhere to go. It would be ideal for them too but when you make decisions, there are consequences. One of those consequences is forfeiting the privilege of playing on a same sex team.

what do you love?

would you forfeit YOUR privilege to play the sport you love?

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join