It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been doing some thinking. I'll accept transgender toilet rules on 1 condition.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Canada being a very liberal country tried unisex washrooms and failed. It just don't work because perverts take advantage of transgender claiming they are women when they are biologically men.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fandancego

What the hell does the bible have to do with this?

Here's where I'll accept it based on, reality. As soon as I can waltz into a women's locker room and change/shower with them, and as soon as my wife can do the same in a men's locker room, and as soon as all beaches have allowed coed nudity, and as soon as male journalists are allowed in and around male athletes as the inverse is allowed, essentially, until the adults step up and show there's no problem with coed nudity, then I'll listen.

Till then, nope. Just a bunch of hypocrites. Same women crying about this are the same women who'd cry if I walked into their gym locker room.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Men and women have different bodies. Men are perverts. Women are not. Women have two X chromosomes so no genetic mental disease. Men have one X chromosome so mental disease. So pervert men take advantage of transgender to do pervert things to women in women washrooms. That's not equality. That's fostering crime. So I do not accept men going into women washrooms unless they do a complete sex change.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They could do that if they weren't transgender. A rapist would just walk in a bathroom and rape. Why the hell would he impersonate a damn woman to do this? God, Yahweh, Allah, Zeus

What the hell? This is the most pointless debate, ever.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well, basing this off of your words, getting a sex change isn't going to magically give a male the y chromosome, right? So he's doomed to be a pervert I guess.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fandancego
Men and women have different bodies. Men are perverts. Women are not. Women have two X chromosomes so no genetic mental disease. Men have one X chromosome so mental disease. So pervert men take advantage of transgender to do pervert things to women in women washrooms. That's not equality. That's fostering crime. So I do not accept men going into women washrooms unless they do a complete sex change.

Eff this, i can't handle the stupid, I'm out.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

The HOLY BIBLE is the moral compass for God's children, which thankfully includes every human being.

link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Vroomfondel

They could do that if they weren't transgender. A rapist would just walk in a bathroom and rape. Why the hell would he impersonate a damn woman to do this? God, Yahweh, Allah, Zeus

What the hell? This is the most pointless debate, ever.

Who said anything about impersonating a woman? All a man has to do is say he "identifies" as a woman. The clothing is irrelevant. Its the idea of a male predator walking in to a girls restroom any time he wants under the guise of self-identity. No one can question his presence or no doubt he will immediately accuse them of a civil rights violation and sue. Think about it...then answer...

Its only pointless to you because you completely missed the point...lol
edit on 24-2-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

link   

Men and women have different bodies. Men are perverts.

Wrong. It's cultural. The more puritan the culture, the more "perverts" it creates.

Yet in cultures which have been pretty free and easy going about coed nudity, like Sweden, like Germany, like Spain, everyone gets on with it just fine, until the puritan Muslims show up that is.

You've obviously never been to a country which is quite free about coed nudity. In other words, you speak from ignorance.

Go to a Black Sea beach. Many women go topless in thongs, many times butt naked. But you'll see far less male "perverts" due to culture compared to here in the US, where a nipple causes a nation wide uproar during the Super Bowl.
edit on 24-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Bhadhidar

Everyone has a biological sex. That is their default gender. Are there any transgenders in Iran, Iraq, Syria? Not even 0.00001% of the population. Western countries have 1% of population being transgender because of culture, not because of biology.

I live in the west, so I am free to choose my gender, even though I am biologically male. That is the freedom in the west. Today I can be male. Tomorrow I can be female. The next day I can be male again.

There is no such thing as a "default" gender, except to the extent that the gender you are most comfortable with, can be considered "your" default.

That individuals in certain cultures are less likely to express genders inconsistent with their biology has less to do with the existence of transgendered in those cultures than it has to do with unwillingness of those within such cultures to endure the consequences of expressing their true gender.

Do some research before your mouth off of topics you know little about.

You are not free to choose your gender either.

You are free to express your gender in behavior that is, or is not acceptable within your culture, with the resultant consequences.

(post by Rikku removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: PageLC14

Bible was written by wise men thousands of years ago. It contains great wisdom. Without guidance, humans are nothing.

It is crap written by an illiterate bunch of camel herders.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The HOLY BIBLE is the moral compass for God's children, which thankfully includes every human being.

What if God identifies as a penguin?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

No it was something written 2000 years ago by camel herders.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Men have 1 X chromosome. They cannot mask genetic diseases. Women have 2 X chromosomes. They can mask genetic diseases. That's why men are prone to crime. That's why men are prone to being perverts. That's why it is not equality for men to go to women washrooms. That's why it fosters crime for men to go to women washrooms. That's why I accept men go to women washrooms only if they do a complete sex change.

www.vice.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: MysticPearl

Men have 1 X chromosome. They cannot mask genetic diseases. Women have 2 X chromosomes. They can mask genetic diseases. That's why men are prone to crime. That's why men are prone to being perverts. That's why it is not equality for men to go to women washrooms. That's why it fosters crime for men to go to women washrooms. That's why I accept men go to women washrooms only if they do a complete sex change.

www.vice.com...

Are you trolling?

There's coed nudity in many countries which falls directly under "equality" and they have few problems. In many German saunas, no matter the gender, you're not even allowed to wear a swimsuit and they're coed.

So explain to me why the above happens across the globe without "fostering crime".
edit on 24-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join