It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why am i having these dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ok im gonna make this short cause i dont wanna type tons of stuff so im gonna get right to the point

in the last week i have had 2 very weird dreams 1 was about an attack on new york with a nuke i remember seeing new york in ruins also i remember being told we just nuked russia and that we were being put under red alert and then i woke up

thats 1 dream and not so much weird but scary and ocould just be the fact we are living in scary times

but the second dream was far too creepy for me in this dream im in iraq iran i cant really tell i know im in that area though cause of whats around the people the sand the buildings etc i remember seeing what looked like small tents and outta these tents came people in big rodes i remember in the dream thinking is that the kkk ya i know it sounds weird but this is my dream anyway these people start attacking the people around the area just murdering them for no reason i remember seeing those women in the veils being grabbed and dragged away while they murdered some of the women and all the men were being shot next thing i know boom kinda like a blackout when your at a place then your not there anymore but this time its like time went up 10 mins and there i am standing bodys all over the ground blood everywhere and the men are gone then i woke up and when i did i was breathing very hard sweating but i was gald that was just a dream

but i still dont get why i had these 2 dreams both happened last week almost days apart and i been kinda scared to even sleep cause i dont wanna have these dreams anymore cause they are very real and alot more scary then they sound

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I had several dreams in the World Trade Center while attacked and collapsed on me. I could go on with the story, but I don't believe it has any genuine meaning.

I live my life undisturbed.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
try caughing up spiders by the thousands. The more you try and get them out, the more they bite the inside of your throat.

Some dreams are there just to exercize nerves you forgot you had.

be thankful you were only witnessing.

join