It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPAC scrambles to control damage after attendees wave Russian flags during Trump speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: rickymouse
Somebody probably purposely created those flags that way. I think that people who got the flags should go after the ones who did this. A simple million dollar lawsuit should suffice, they don't need to torch their place or anything.

What's the basis of the lawsuit again?

Just curious.

Creating a false flag event.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Somebody probably purposely created those flags that way. I think that people who got the flags should go after the ones who did this. A simple million dollar lawsuit should suffice, they don't need to torch their place or anything.

Just curious.

Cute. I love puns.

Seriously though. When you made the statement you must have had something in mind?

What laws were broken if someone freely handed out the little flags, others took them willingly and waved them?

I'm curious.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

making the fuhrer and some of his people look like giant tools.

TO THE TOWER!!!!!!!!

no need for a suit of any kind. i say pear of anguish time

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Just curious.

Cute. I love puns.

Seriously though. When you made the statement you must have had something in mind?

What laws were broken if someone freely handed out the little flags, others took them willingly and waved them?

I'm curious.

After reading more of the OP article, the flags were given out by a protestor so nothing is illegal about that. If someone paid for the flags to give out and the flags were not made as intended, then that person could get sued. This guy purposely tricking someone is not actually illegal, he is just a chaotic jerk that was disrupting a meeting. No laws broken.

I thought the guy handing them out was actually someone from the convention.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join