It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Built this Today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You'd love to be made a fool? Congratulations, you granted your own wish.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
mite as well add if you fill teh atnk and just let the pressorwasher idle it will run for well darn who knows lol a day mabby two . heck even a car will run for a day with a full tank at justa idle or even more ran them for 10 12 hours at a pop without using much gas at all .
low rpms no load probly 200 mpg doing that but of corse you wnat toi go someware or do something with it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
noticed you havent uploaded any video of you useing it come on taht will show i am a fool nothing less
dont say i am fool SHOW i am a fool tehn every one will know i am a fool

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you know whats really funny putting it underload would be possible if it was a betetr desine BUT it would take much much more vapors to run it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
tell you what i will even tell you how to mod it so it can take a load .
first geta betetr container metal tehn make a heater to stick in it then use teh same hose rig in that you have now with a way to controll the presser ( you need some ) not much just some
tehn teh heatere will preheat teh gas making so it evaporates faster the vauvle will let you controle teh gas air mix better and it will run a load .
BUT expect at best a 25 % incress which will be ahrd to prove even taht

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
lol no typing is not my strongest suit ( missing a finger )
but my typing here is not what the post is about .
I was just thinking he should just flame my typing alest that would be true .
Anyway Really its cool to be inventive and i commend you for it .
But being your tring to play this off as something it is not ill call it out
and Saying my typing sucks does not prove I am a troll or fool .
Making a video of you using it as it was mind you that would make me a fool .
now go out side hook it up to a water hose start it idle it up to full power and wash a car .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Settle down, slow down on the typing and reread what you are typing.

a reply to: esteay812

I'd love to see a video of the pressure washer actually spraying pressurized water.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
befor you start it open the gas tank show it is empty No video cuts
then be sure its the same thing we see there in your video .
same driveway and heck just wash it dont care just rev it up full power and turn it on

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I don't have a pump for the pressure washer. That's why I showed other videos of similar systems working under a load.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
see every one of these videos have the same thing in common .
Just a mower a presser washer what ever running (( hardly running ))
Not one person ever cuts grass or washes a wall or what ever .
So alest try to be different then the 1000 other videos

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
what in the heck ?? the presser washer has a built in pump and far as i can see its all there .
Don't have a pump ?? like it comes without one ?
Acctly that one looks darn newer alest not a junker .
Ok you do relize I am not the only person here who knows what a presser washer is ?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As for other videos you may have no thanks I am not spending my day debunking every thing .
But i would hope you did a better job of setting it up to look real then this .
Even with no pump as you say (( lol ) you can still rev it up to full power nothing stopping that .
but even that would be to much of a load with your rig

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
now seeing what a fool i am ill leave you to your post .
The only real reason i called it out is to many people get fooled not knowing what they are seeing .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

There are a lot of simple, inexpensive experiments you could try in there, so I think you should be pleased with it.

It seems very difficult for someone, or a small group of people, to market anything that threatens the market-share of any number of large corporations.

I think grass roots is the only way this technology will ever see fruition. I would've added open source to that statement, but I'm not sure how far you can carry the open source part without running into trouble.

You want to disseminate the information, however disseminating the information to too wide of an audience may attract the wrong peoples' attention. Do build these things though, as you can, and show them to your friends and family, at the least. Have you had any funny business since web publishing, out of curiosity? I think you'll be fine unless you try to market it.

I think that's where most of the mechanisms suppressing this type of technology reside, with the patent office, the Dept. Of Energy, and the business world. The average guy who invents something like this is going to run off to the patent office with it and set about marketing his device, not knowing that he's alerting the forces that will undermine his efforts in the process. He just invented his gold mine, he's ready to get rich already! He doesn't realize that his invention will never make it to market.

In the case of free energy type devices, under national security laws anything like that, or anti-gravity for that matter, is already property of the government as soon as you've constructed it. Patented or not, as far as the govt. is concerned it already belongs to them, even if it's still in your garage! You might run into trouble then if you tried to publish designs for that kind of stuff the same way that you've done with ultra efficient carburetors. I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm just saying that if you have success in that area, proceed cautiously.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Thanks for the comment. I haven't had any plans to make any money from something like this or really do anything more than share the build with a few people on the internet. It's only been a few days since I posted this, so I haven't had any problems from posting it yet, I don't think I will. Maybe I would have problems if I were trying to mass produce it or pushing hard for a lot of people to see it and build their own.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
now seeing what a fool i am ill leave you to your post .
The only real reason i called it out is to many people get fooled not knowing what they are seeing .

Many people get fooled not knowing what they are seeing? Looked in the mirror lately?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

man I wonder if I could use your engine mod for a drift kart ?

you think it would provide enough torque

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: esteay812
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Thanks for the comment. I haven't had any plans to make any money from something like this or really do anything more than share the build with a few people on the internet. It's only been a few days since I posted this, so I haven't had any problems from posting it yet, I don't think I will. Maybe I would have problems if I were trying to mass produce it or pushing hard for a lot of people to see it and build their own.

I agree, I don't think you'll have any trouble over it either. I would imagine worst case it will probably just get deleted or something like that. Perhaps if it were a more sophisticated device that you had obviously spent a lot of time developing, that might attract unwanted attention. Also, as you said, maybe trying to sell it or promote it too much. Anyhow, I would be curious to hear if you do get any hassle from it.

The historical figures I listed in an earlier quote are just the ones who got some press at the time. It's a safe bet there were a lot more who we never heard of. A lot of folk myths I've had recounted to me over the years on this one. A simple vapor carb on an old V-8 Ford motor, fabricated from simple materials(tin cans, steel wool, and duct tape), yielding a reported fuel economy of 70 mpg. A private club of auto enthusiasts, who used to have a contest to run the most fuel efficient vehicle every year. Using older domestic four cylinder engines(140-180 CID range? I think), they routinely achieved 1000+ miles per gallon. He said the most common approach was to run a series of long pipes up from the fuel tank, though there were of course other designs. I know 1000 mpg sounds unlikely. I can't verify these tales, I can only share them.

As to the science of your device, that's pretty simple as you already know, though I'll type it out here for the readers. Gasoline doesn't burn as a liquid. It only burns as a vapor. All manufactured fuel systems introduce the fuel into the engine intake air stream as a liquid, hoping it will vaporize before it is ignited. Some of it does, but usually most of it doesn't and is wasted. If the gasoline can be vaporized as it enters the air stream, the engine can be run much more efficiently, using a lot less gasoline.

Why is this flaw built into our gasoline engines? Well that's a good question, reader. Quite simply, I believe this is a conspiracy. I think it's more about power than money too. If we all got twice the fuel economy, that really wouldn't hurt the oil companies as much as you might think. They could just double their prices and still make the same amount of money. Cut production even, and still make their money. The average person, however, would be much more energy independent if we all had much more efficient engines. This is what I think is truly at the heart of this conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join