It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think it's time to take out North Korea once and for all

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Arnie123

They could worship Kim like the Japanese worshiped their emperor as a god,good point

Concerning the VX toxin used in the assination,it just seems to me to be real over kill and not needed when there are far easier options available to kill someone

IT was a terrible place to kill someone and get away with it as well,it just doesn't add up to me unless it was used to frame North Korea

Except Kim has killed family members in the past. Every source I have read about it said the relationship was "Estranged". In others he was on the hit list the moment he got out of NK. No one is framing NK that is what my gut is telling me.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Then you should say it's time to take out Lil Kim, not it's time to North Korea.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: amazing
Let's take our two biggest boogie men. Iran. Surrounded by US Miltary bases. Non issue.

North Korea. insignificant. Even China doesn't like them. LOL

We have absolutely no reason to fear either of them.

Non issue as they sit back, arm all the terrorist groups in the region and continue their work on developing nuclear devices?

What terrorist groups would those be?

The only ones I see arming terrorists in the Middle East are America's good friends Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE.

You want Iran to stop developing nuclear weapons? Stop the baseless aggression against them. You could try to convince Israel to disarm as well.

Baseless aggression?
Iran has historically provided weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC).
Hezbollah receives military training, weapons, and financial support from Iran.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Let's take our two biggest boogie men. Iran. Surrounded by US Miltary bases. Non issue.

Non issue as they sit back, arm all the terrorist groups in the region and continue their work on developing nuclear devices?

The only ones I see arming terrorists in the Middle East are America's good friends Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE.

You want Iran to stop developing nuclear weapons? Stop the baseless aggression against them. You could try to convince Israel to disarm as well.

Baseless aggression?
Iran has historically provided weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC).

And this is your concern why? These groups don't seem to have undertaken any acts of terrorism against the US. Some of them I wouldn't label terrorists in the first place.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Baseless aggression?

And this is your concern why? These groups don't seem to have undertaken any acts of terrorism against the US. Some of them I wouldn't label terrorists in the first place.

Which ones would those be?
Hamas, Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ) and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC), Hezbolah.
What would your reasoning be behind not labelling them terrorist groups?
edit on 24-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
You take out the leader it's not that hard.

That would appear to be the way to go, but this leader is so paranoid I have no doubt he has plans for a scorched Earth event (nuke Seoul, Tokyo, etc.) in the even of his untimely demise.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm too old to take anyone out anymore, My wife would get mad at me too.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm too old to take anyone out anymore, My wife would get mad at me too.

lol!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Then you should say it's time to take out Lil Kim, not it's time to North Korea.

Yes. It's idiocy to say that Kim killed his relatives, among them his half brother, so consequently we should kill all the citizens of NK. Idiotic and immoral.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Iran would be a wildly tougher nut to crack than Iraq was... could we fully rested and if nobody else intervened sure... are you going to go pull convoy duty when jihadist from all over the ME flood into Iran to kill the US troops...

I have buried enough brothers and sisters in the last 20 years, let just let them sit and rot in their region.

We seriously screwed up with Iran. I think the biggest blunder by far of Obama's presidency was not taking advantage of the Arab Spring to try and get the theocracy out of Iran. We messed up by putting those guys into power, and we messed up by not getting them out of power.

That said, the nuclear deal was reasonable if you actually do some research on it and understand the US's negotiating position on the whole thing. And I do think Iran will change on it's own once the next generation takes control. Which will probably be once Khameni (I know I butchered that spelling) dies. Ideally he dies in late 2023, due to the way Iran's political structure is organized.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

2023 is a few years away. I'd think they will have developed nuclear devices in that time frame.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

2023 is a few years away. I'd think they will have developed nuclear devices in that time frame.

They won't. The nuclear deal that's in place right now is pretty good until 2030. Under the previous sanctions Iran had a theoretical breakout time to develop a nuclear weapon of three months. The Iran deal limits their centrifuges and pushes that to 1 year, which makes any sort of sneak attack impractical. It would also be in Iran's interest to not break the deal, because it would trigger sanctions and potentially even war from the US, China, and every other nation involved.

Instead, if they simply develop nuclear energy as they claim for the next 15 years, they're then free and clear to do whatever. And by 2030 pretty much everyone involved is hoping to have another 15-20 year deal in place.

If Iran gets involved with nukes, they won't be the ones making them. They can potentially supply the design (they have working designs now) and the missile delivery systems but they won't have enough enriched material to make a warhead... that would have to come from someone else.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sure why Not .....

We might as well push the Doomsday Clock Right up To midnight....

I mean somebodys gotta get the Ball rolling on WW3...

Then Ole Mother Earth can finally have a break from us Wacky Humans and Our crazy wars...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
North Korea is China's lap dog. China can use North Korea to attack the US without getting its hands dirty.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I don't believe sanctions against Iran are effective. Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela and other countries don't care about sanctions or breaking them.

This is old news but there are other experts that believe that Iran already has nukes as well.

The pressure the United States and the West is bringing to bear on Iran to keep it from acquiring nuclear weapons is all for naught. Not only does the Islamic Republic already have nuclear weapons from the old Soviet Union, but it has enough enriched uranium for more. What’s worse, it has a delivery system.

www.washingtontimes.com... s-nuclear-weapons/

NEW YORK – Amid debate over President Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran, two retired military officers contend their accumulation of evidence from open and intelligence sources shows Tehran already has a nuclear-weapons capability.

Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely and U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Dennis B. Haney assert that since 1979, a cabal of nations has aided and abetted Iran in its efforts to develop a robust nuclear program under the guise of generating a nuclear-energy system.

www.wnd.com... r-weapons/

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This is not a good idea. How do you deal with those conditions? These people are living 60 years in the past. Can you imagine the fallout? There is no humanitarian way of doing this without the leadership's help.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I don't believe sanctions against Iran are effective. Russia, China, North Korea, Venezuela and other countries don't care about sanctions or breaking them.

The sanctions were effective for awhile, but losing effectiveness. There use to be a large group of nations sanctioning Iran, but over time countries wanted to trade with Iran, started doing so, and weakening the sanctions. This is why the 2015 nuclear deal was so important, it renewed the sanctions commitment and even brought other nations in on them and even potentially committed them to military action.... if Iran pursues nuclear weapons. It's not perfect, but compared to the alternative of all sanctions and treaties with Iran dissolving, leaving them free to do whatever they wanted we got a pretty nice deal out of it.

This is old news but there are other experts that believe that Iran already has nukes as well.

WND and WashintonTimes aren't legitimate sources. They're about on par with tabloid magazines.

What Iran does have right now is moderate range delivery systems and working nuclear designs. They've never managed to get enough enrichment ability together to build a working weapon though. And until 2030 when the current deal wears off, it's unlikely they're going to be able to. Though someone else (like NK) could potentially give them the material.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Yea, i've just watched Iranium, i've drank the kool aid lol. There's an agenda associated with the documentary.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yeah, let's kill a whole bunch of people who had nothing to do with the poison because that's exactly what you are advocating. The leaders and the ones making the decisions are never the ones on the front lines, it's the pleebs who join the military for its financial benefits who are killed, people who have no say in international affairs.

No, we shouldn't take out North Korea once and for all, that just means a lot of innocent people dying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join