It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Lysergic

Well I hope people mentally unwell as the op is not allowed to CCW. Scary thought tbh.

The OP is being tortured. By humans. Scummy low life walmart gift card losers.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Well I hope people mentally unwell as the op is not allowed to CCW. Scary thought tbh.

If they are spending all this time and money all these years to torture you, im doubting they are worried about finances, so Walmart Giftcards probably arent their fall back

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Tortured by schizophrenia actually as yourself but trust me you can lessen the symptoms I have seen wonders done by good doctors therapy and the right meds.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Tortured by schizophrenia actually as yourself but trust me you can lessen the symptoms I have seen wonders done by good doctors therapy and the right meds.

If only you could hear them..
If only
You would say..#amn, how the heck do they do that?
I dont hear gibberish...anymore..or commands.
I never was told to harm. They think by sound frequency torture they can get me to harm myself. Not gonna happen.
"Im losing my brain matter" is what i just heard. I didnt think about because im typing this. So no its not "organic" but please keep trying.

Whats CCW?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

If they are spending all this time and money all these years to torture you, im doubting they are worried about finances, so Walmart Giftcards probably arent their fall back
they dont man the RNM beyong measuring signals and nodes. And they pay with gift cards to keep it unnofficial. Gangstalkers admitted it on video. But ignore the vids i posted and base your replies on your chosen assumptions.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Pay with gift cards ha ha ha ha so you realise how bonkers that all sounds?.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

they dont man the RNM beyong measuring signals and nodes. And they pay with gift cards to keep it unnofficial. Gangstalkers admitted it on video. But ignore the vids i posted and base your replies on your chosen assumptions.

Have have watched the videos, its all nonsense

Why would they need to pay with Giftcards when there are tons of ways to do it electronically w no trace

That doesnt even make sense come on man

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Have have watched the videos, its all nonsense

Why would they need to pay with Giftcards when there are tons of ways to do it electronically w no trace

That doesnt even make sense come on man

Im done. I dont care how nonsense it is. Enjoy your delusions.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Your done because you know we are right and you can not find any sane people who agrees with you.
Get help you will thank us all for it in the long run.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Do you even read my entire posts or just cherry pick to insult my intelligence and raise my blood pressure?

Yes I read everything and quote exactly what I am responding to.

Its quite clear from all your replies that you don't read or do but read things that aren't said.

Did you vote for trump?

Did you not see me address this?

Can the whole world vote ion the US elections?

If so that would explain alot why you believe liars so easily.

I believe liars?

I guess I believe you hear voices so is this an admission you are just trolling and lying about all this nonsense?

Schiz is a lie schiz is a lie schiz is lie. X10000000000

Look,

I guess if you were doing star jumps while saying this then that trumps (get it
) my niece only stomping her feet.

So I guess I believe you...

but wait

I believe liars.

Hearing voices does not neccessitate violent behavior. Id punch a wall and break my wrist before thinking of doing anyone harm.

SO punching a wall is non violent?

saying things which can easily be interpreted as threatening due to your inability to stay calm because of words on a screen such as

Enjoy your silent enslavement..its coming.

and the stuff about the next kid that comes around to shoot up a school or whatever it was a few weeks ago indicates someone that may be prone to violence.

Posting that you would rather hit a wall just shows you are prone to violent behavior.

That is very concerning that you would use violence but think because its wall it doesn't matter, very concerning.

I mentioned a few days ago the numerous devices you come up with

Look at this gem

They have daily used j Kinetic weapons and heart rate influencers on me.

How many groups and how many different devices by all these stalkers and harassers are being used?

Every time its some other device you make up a name for.

seriously so many times I think you are just a egotistical narcissist that has an addiction to internet trolling.

Im done. I dont care how nonsense it is. Enjoy your delusions.

The amount of times you have said something along these lines just further strengthens that you do have issues but its not hearing voices but what I suggest based on my observations or worse you are hearing voices but have a serious addiction which is further inducing the sounds and voices you do hear.

You did say that noise gets less louder the less you are online a while back.

If you can break your addiction to argue your beliefs about nonsense on the internet you may be able to take a break long enough to see and feel a change in yourself by simply letting this stuff go and taking a break.

But, its a given you aren't done and will continue to make up new names for devices being used against you.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dkf89

I'm sorry, gang stalking as its come to known just doesn't happen. I've had a family member who suffered from this belief, it is a mental illness and it can get better if they first admit that perhaps their perception of things may be distorted, and that they might need help.

I've chosen long ago that I would not feed into these delusions. It's not healthy.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

I'm sorry, gang stalking as its come to known just doesn't happen.

as its come to known?

You mean by YouTube posters uploading videos of them recording others while making wild claims?

Gang stalking is very real and a tactic used by many organizations including police.

However, all the you tube videos exposing gang stalking are either trolls or disturbed and unbalanced people

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, that's how it's come to be known. Gangstalking by the police or other institutions is extremely rare. You have to be a special person of interest (i.e. politician or similar) for this to occur. Being a regular citizen and being gangstalked just isn't going to happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to hell on earth I am a Target as well. Unlike alot of targets out now I was able to record evidence of my victimizers efforts and slowly changed into subconscious subvocal stimulation. My new stalkers are both involved and paying others to stay involved so they can't be associated with this. Weapons are capable of physical harm to the point that you could have sworn you were getten ur ass kicked by an invisible man.

I hope and pray you never have to experience anything what you cannot handle!!!

If you hear them you should to ask what list you are on.

Also you should check CIA and or FBI information to see if you are a Terrorist.

I could go on with what I hear all day and night.

See if you can find anything about supercomputers.

I worry that Bit Coin is being used to map every human on earth.
thats why there are diminishing returns for miners cuz we will be all cought up.
For the ones that die and the new borns our minds are entangled forever.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, that's how it's come to be known. Gangstalking by the police or other institutions is extremely rare. You have to be a special person of interest (i.e. politician or similar) for this to occur. Being a regular citizen and being gangstalked just isn't going to happen.

anyone can be a victim!!!

We are worth more than ever!!!

(post by MONGOLNOY removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join