It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was Sent to the Wrong Place..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: reldra

Big Pharma needs to get on the ball with creating the Mandelaphanaxtrin pill.

Only I'd go back to the reality where not only did Trump not weasel his way to the White House but also the one where Clinton didn't weasel her way into the DNC nomination.
. Some where in the Multiverse there is a reality where Gary Johnson is president if Multiverse theory is true.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Abysha

Big Pharma needs to get on the ball with creating the Mandelaphanaxtrin pill.

Only I'd go back to the reality where not only did Trump not weasel his way to the White House but also the one where Clinton didn't weasel her way into the DNC nomination.
. Some where in the Multiverse there is a reality where Gary Johnson is president if Multiverse theory is true.

I would have rather had Jill Stein. But I remember thinking if Gary Johnson got GOP nominated, I wouldn't have been angry for a republican victory. Thought the same about Dr. Paul. Was planning on voting for him, actually. Until Mittens took the lead. Ugh... so many better alternate histories!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I got here by my own doing, i thought i was home, then i realized i was not, i thought to myself, well, close enough,
but lately, i have been feeling like i made a mistake.

I am afraid that these "offshoots" do not have that much time, like in Stephen Kings Langoliers.

I have been thinking about going back home, but it is a though journey.

-Edit, almost forgot to mention- Have a sore throat? Trouble sleeping? Too many raccoons in your yard? Stuck in the wrong space and/or time?
Just take UBIK, it cures all, alternative names may or may not be Ubiquinol or C59H92O4, in this dimension.
edit on 25-2-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

lmfao theres an energy drink that has co10 in it....

www.uptime.energy...

They claim "for over 30 years." The first major energy drinks i can recall started around 1997...whered my 10 years go?

Im of the same opinion that # is wonky doody right now. Has been for me since 2007 or 2008 i think but who the # knows.

i dont think its cern. what about the collider in illinois? nah.

My guess? The Sun or Earth are doing something bizarre, the internet/wifi/e.m. inundation is creating #ing portals into alternate dimensions...or this is just someones dreamor after life and we are all just pissing along for the ride wondering wtf is going on.

Recently i thought to myself, damn, am i dead but "not dead" and everyone im seeing for the most part are actually "experiencing" our interaction in their dream time, while its my "awake" but actually "dead" but not really "dead" time? I mentionef this to my bartender and his eyes literally did something #ing weird and he almost panicked....

i want to be free

edit on 25-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join