It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Russian scandal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fandancego

Yes! Russia and Trump innocent. We move on now and don't be stupid Americans! America intelligence very good and would have found proof but they NOT found proof! Let it be! Stop talking of Russia and America! Not good for anyone! We move on now! Go America!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

There is no proof Russia hacked Podesta. There is no physical evidence. There is no IP evidence. There is no human evidence. There is no nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fandancego

Yes no proof it is lies from dirty American intelligence. Fake news and lies! Must not listen to dirty american invetsigators. They know nothing! Help Trump help Russia make America great!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Really, who gives a crud if the lines didn't ACTUALLY go back 6 blocks? Oh my gosh!! This made me laugh almost as hard as when Trevor Noah was making fun of Trump for welcoming the Japanese Ambassador to "the famous White House". Who cares if he said that?

"Trump Claims Lines Went Back 6 Blocks When They REALLY Went Back Only 5!" *Gasp* oh no!!

Jeez is it really so bad now we have to nitpick every little thing he says?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

What Imaginary Russian Scandal are you talking about here ?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Interesting investigative reporting on Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen's Russian connection. It gives another boost to the truthfulness of the Steele dossier.

Highly recommended reading:
Michael Cohen's Amazing Journey by Louise Mensch

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

Yeah, well, it is Louise Mensch so... ... ...

I mean, she also believes that Putin killed Andrew Breitbart

twitter.com...

And then her "Carolina Conspiracy"

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Trump claims it is fake news but has it been verified to be fake news by anyone other than Trump.

What news? What has been proven or verified that would even need to be 'verified to be fake news'? There is no source listed or linked to support any of your claims. What news are you referring to. Which article? What report?

It is customary on abovetopsecret.com to actually cite or link a source that supports your claim, otherwise you won't be taken seriously by, well, anyone. I really have no interest in the OP material, I just thought your ignorance was atounding in the way you've presented this thread. I thought I should point that out to you. Respectfully then, this thread is crap. Cite a source for your claim, or better yet link one. Otherwise no one is going to take you seriously. At least, not here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Going to keep beating this dead horse?

It's Trump who keeps beating it. The best thing he could do for his credibility is to shut up.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Really, who gives a crud if the lines didn't ACTUALLY go back 6 blocks?

Donald Trump. Would he say it if he didn't believe it? If he doesn't believe it, why would he say it?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If the leftist and MSM keep pushing the Russian BS angle, Trump will get re-elected on that alone. The more bs fake news you guys spout, the more chances of Trump winning Yuge in 2020.

Carry on.....

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Firstly, there is no scandal. There are accusations that have been repeated ad nauseum and reported upon to such an extent that there appears to be a scandal. That is not the same thing.

Secondly, the onus is not on Trump to disprove any allegations, the burden of proof is on those making the accusations. It is they who need to produce substantive evidence to support their accusations.
If they did then this could rightly be described as a scandal. As they have not, then it is, at this time, nothing more than an attempt at character assassination.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Narrative switching.

It is what you are trying to do, and what the Trump White House has been trying to do the past week.

There are active investigations into connections between the Trump campaign and Russia by the House and Senate Intelligence committees, plus agencies in the IC.

If ' there is no scandal' as you declare, we will know that when the investigations are concluded.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Narrative switching.

It is what you are trying to do, and what the Trump White House has been trying to do the past week.

There are active investigations into connections between the Trump campaign and Russia by the House and Senate Intelligence committees, plus agencies in the IC.

If ' there is no scandal' as you declare, we will know that when the investigations are concluded.

Which is why I said "... at this time.." and "If they did (produce substantive evidence) then this could rightly be described as a scandal."

No one as yet has been able to provide substantive evidence of wrongdoing, unless you know otherwise?

Until then, it would seem to me that narrative switching seems to describe precisely what the media have been doing in this instance.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Secondly, the onus is not on Trump to disprove any allegations, the burden of proof is on those making the accusations.

Because guilty people never claim the Fifth?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think the Russia/Clinton connections have far more substance and evidence than the Russia/Trump "scandal". Both should be investigated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join