It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Russian scandal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Go to work.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

You mean that you have no support and you are finally giving up.

Good call, bubye.

bubye. Are you always this childish? Just a question.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I came back because you did.

Have many terrorsits came from Indonesia and attacked the US?

You seem to concur that the exclusion of Indonesia is somehow a failure in the context of "muslim ban" with regards to terrorism.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Only in childish threads, they just bring out the best in me.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Go to work.

I think this is his work

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

Go to work.

I think this is his work

Right, probably means he is going to start another troll account.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey, mctain.

Forget about it, man.

This is pointless, we can argue until the cows come home. We will achieve nothing.

Regardless of who is right or wrong, we will never come to a conclusion that is amicable, i admire your passion and tenacity.

But for real...s'the point? Life is short, people like Trump and Obama and all those guys will do what they're doing, and you'll waste your precious time arguing about it when you cannot change it.

Forget about it man, chill out...read some comics, watch a film, listen to some nice music and have a beer on me.

edit on 24-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

Go to work.

I think this is his work

Right, probably means he is going to start another troll account.

There's a new one, just as lazy of a thread making big claims with nothing behind it.
edit on 24-2-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You know what really irks me when all is said and done?

My neighbours television is so loud, insane volume - again!

That says it all, and it isn't just me, it's most people.

We all get uppity about some crap we hear on tv or read in the news...I've done it. Read a story or hear some claim and you're like WHAT? I'm outraged! This is unbelievable, we must do something...I'll start a thread!

Hang about...is that my neighbours television I can hear! This is worse than the genocide or whatever I've just heard in the news, this is a problem that affects ME in a direct way!

That's how fickle our interests actually are in this stuff. We're upset until something closer to home and far more mundane happens.

If you were to slip right now and have a nasty accident where you cut your hand, or ripped your ear off...you'd instantly forget about Trump.

In the absence of a local drama you seek to find oue that's farther afield, why the need for drama?

I know it sounds absurd but it's true...very few outraged people, pro Trump or anti-Trump, can honestly say that then they start to bleed their own blood, or are faced with the prospect of a sleepless night due to an inconsiderate neighbour, that they's still be annoyed about something Trump said or did, or said he would do.

C'est la vie, right? Enjoy your beer, bro.
edit on 24-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The so called "Muslim Ban" is all BS too.

It was concocted up by the renegade MSM and Left Wing maniacs.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

People might be getting sick and tired of your hollow drama !!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Eh, this one looks more like a hobby. If they were paid they could slap together a better thread. I could play devils advocate on any topic and make a better argument than this lazy garbage.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah, there are most likely paid shills doing the rounds.

There are some people who are just biased, it's hard to tell. I'm probably wrong but willing to be civil with this guy/gal in the hopes they're just misled or a little upset and it's a temp thing.

I reckon there'll be a kind of awakening eventually with some people, I don't think it's so much that they need awaken as it is they need to be released from the grip of something they're investing a lot of faith in.

I reckon a lot of people know the scoop and are simply in denial...something'll give eventually either way, it's too rabbid and feverish. This isn't normal.

What we've seen over the last 3 months simply isn't normal at all, even the Brexit fiasco didn't result in such a rabbid and insane onslaught.

It's interesting...kinda worrying but still quite fascinating to witness.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's a privilege to get a US visa, not a right. The state department hands out visas, not judges.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fandancego

You forgot to switch to your anti Russia account when you said that. You're on your pro Russia account right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Another scratch in Trump's teflon.
Tonight, while doing an interview with Bill Maher, Republican Congressman Darrell Issa from CA, agreed that we need to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump-Russia ties. He stated it wouldn't be appropriate for his friend, AG Jeff Sessions, a Trump appointee and campaign member, to preside over the investigation.

ETA: this link is from the editor of Think Progress.

Good for Issa to step beyond partisanship and do what is right for our democracy.
If the investigation finds nothing, then so be it.
As much as I dislike Trump, if no wrongdoing is the conclusion, that is good. If there was punishable activity, let's find out now.

The thought of a living in America with a Manchurian President is far worse.
edit on 2/24/2017 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
500 generations ago, one of Donald Trump's ancestors descended from the same ancestor of all Russians. That's the Trump Russia connection. Big deal.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

If Donald Trump is a traitor to the USA he would be arrested by now. Don't underestimate American investigative journalists. They found out Donald Trump bought Chinese steel and a whole bunch of other things. They didn't find any evidence of Donald Trump being a traitor by now, that means there is no such thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fandancego

I think I'll wait for the determinations found by the ongoing investigations, but thanks for your thoughts new-today-pro-Russia-pro-Trump member.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

An investigation that found nothing after more than a year means there is nothing to find. FBI can investigate me for murder all they like. But they won't find anything since I never murdered anyone.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join