It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Russian scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So you respond by providing what you believe to be evidence that shows what you believed to be a muslims ban wasn't even a muslim ban?

Thanks!

You're not being objective at all, I actually made a false allegation against you on purpose and you totally missed it.

There's no point in having a debate with you as you appear to lack observational skills...which was obvious from the outset since you're simply repeating what you've been told.

you were right, this thread is definitely dead and it's all your own fault.

Start another one...about Trump being like Pol Pot or something that Hitler thread was fun.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: HeathenJessie

It debunks the implied honesty of the mainstream media.

No it implies that the media has called him on his lies, so he resorted to calling them fake news because of it.

Who gave us the now accepted, false schtick about the now, presumably debunked "muslim ban"? The media!

Trump called for Muslim ban

Trump continued to make statements about a Muslim ban well after the San Bernardino attack.
In a March 2016 CNN interview, there was this exchange between Trump and host Anderson Cooper -- Cooper: "I guess the question is, is there a war between the west and radical Islam or between the west and Islam itself?" Trump: "Well, it's radical, but it's very hard to define. It's very hard to separate because you don't know who is who."

In June 2016, after a terrorist attack in Orlando, Fla., Trump reiterated his call for a temporary Muslim ban, saying in a speech: "I called for a ban after San Bernardino, and was met with great scorn and anger, but now many are saying I was right to do so." But he also said he would suspend immigration from areas "where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies."

Who assumed the 7 countries that were banned are occupied entirely by brown muslims? You!

I never once stated "brown" Muslim people, where are you getting that from. I said those were Muslim majority nations.

Who accused Trump of being like Hitler? You!

I asked a question but further in the thread I compare him to Hitler, so you are right.

Because we all knoooow that muslims are definitely brooooown, right?

Again where have ever mentioned color?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I said lies in my past. Doesn't make me a liar. Doesn't make everything I say from here on out a lie.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What question?

All I saw was a moronic accusation of someone you dislike and you using a ridiculous comparison to Hitler to prove your point!?

Want to back track now and claim you are a victim???????

OK put down what ever you are smoking or drinking and understand this is thread has changed topics and OP.

Victim? Never claimed to be such.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Russia became an enemy after March 2014. Every American businessman did business in Russia before March 2014. Every American businessman has business ties to Russia. So what? Not all of them are traitors of America.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

More quotes from... Politifact Wisconsin..we're all familiar with tht site, it's well known for givin all of the facts.

We have learned in this thread that we should believe everything that is reported by various media sources.

Ignore the actual facts....like that fact that the countries listed represent a fraction of the total number of nations/countries regarded as "muslim"

that's not important...the fact that this alleged muslim ban didn't even ban all of the muslims is meaningless and should not be considered...the only thing we should consider is the stuff the media tell us.

who needs to think for themselves, right?

You...you're right!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Because we all knoooow that muslims are definitely brooooown, right?

Again where have ever mentioned color?

that would be the false allegation I told you about earlier...ok so let's surmise.

I told you I made a false allegation...you spotted the false allegation...

And still failed to put two and two together and tell me - actually, smartass - I did spot that flase allegation.

No...instead you're like - where did I say anything about colourrrrr, heathennnn?

Heathen jessie...where did I say any..

Jeezuz.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

More quotes from
Trump himself, if you can't believe him than why are you here defending him.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm not defending anyone...quite the opposite I'm attacking the MSM.

That's all I've been doing for the last 2 pages.

Showing that they're liars.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

that would be the false allegation I told you about earlier...ok so let's surmise.

And still failed to put two and two together and tell me - actually, smartass - I did spot that flase allegation.

No...instead you're like - where did I say anything about colourrrrr, heathennnn?

Jeezuz.

OK are you mentally ok. LOL

You said "Who assumed the 7 countries that were banned are occupied entirely by brown muslims? You! " and I never did say anything like that. SO WTH are you talking about..lol

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm not defending anyone...quite the opposite I'm attacking the MSM.

That's all I've been doing for the last 2 pages.

Showing that they're liars.

You proved one possible time they may have lied about the ban, even though they were using Trumps own words regarding the ban.

You have proven no other time they have lied about Trump or verified with sources they have lied other times.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You should be more concerned about why you have it in for Trump so bad.

Anyone who disagrees with you, even on a simple issue like the semantics of how something is reported...and you think it's all about Trump as a person or character.

Like I'm his mate down the pub giving it...don't you disrepect my mate!

I don't give a damn about him, or Obama...I'm not even American.

Why are you determined to attack this man? You base everything on what you read on some politics websites.

I couldn't care less if Trump came on national TV tomorrow...and addressed the entire planet and told us:

This was definitely a Muslim ban!

Because I'd say...but Donald, this is a totally ineffective muslim ban...what about Indonesia an' ting, mon?! You failed, Don.

You're a failure...just like this thread!

I'm out, like I said start another thread where you compare a comparitively benign individual with one of histories greatest tyrants and I'll be there for the 5h175 and giggles

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

Jeezuz.

OK are you mentally ok. LOL

You said "Who assumed the 7 countries that were banned are occupied entirely by brown muslims? You! " and I never did say anything like that. SO WTH are you talking about..lol

LOL!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why wasn't the country with the largest Muslim population included in the list, I mean if it was a Muslim ban surly they would be on it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You're a failure...just like this thread!

On the contrary I have proven you have no idea what you are talking about and that Trump has lied more times than the media has.

I have also proven that Trump called for a Muslim ban with his own words, and changed his tune when there was an outcry. You were right about one thing, it was a failure since he didn't ban the right nations, it was the other nations that the majority of terrorists came from and some were also American born.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Why wasn't the country with the largest Muslim population included in the list, I mean if it was a Muslim ban surly they would be on it.

Exactly, Trump himself called for a Muslim ban and even failed at that. There is nothing he can do right, if your concerned with radical Muslims then why not place a ban on the nations where the majority of them come from?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That was the dumbest reply I have seen since your last post.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh well work calls.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You mean that you have no support and you are finally giving up.

Good call, bubye.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That was the dumbest reply I have seen since your last post.

You said "Why wasn't the country with the largest Muslim population included in the list, I mean if it was a Muslim ban surly they would be on it." and it has been proven that Trump himself called for a Muslim ban during the elections. When he did institute the ban, he changed his tune on calling it a Muslim ban.

As for the ban itself which was supposed to protect Americans from radical Muslims, he failed at that because he did not include the nations where the majority of the terrorists came from.

This guy calls for a Muslim ban, changes his tune on what it is called then screws up by not even protecting Americans from the nations where the radicals are known to come from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join