It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Russian scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

No...you restarted the old thread, people started to partake...then you moved the goalposts by changing the topic and title of the thread.

I've seen the mods move threads before without the entire content of the thread being deleted so what gives?

Maybe if you had some clue as to where to post a thread in the first place...but still, it went on for 15 pages before the strange decision was made for the thread to be not only relocated, but completely restarted.

For what it's worth, the people making the claims that Trump was like Hitler most definitely got trounced in that thread.

But here you are, at it again...pretty sure you don't have some agenda.....just coincidence that the ast two threads you cmposed were created with the sole purpose of antagonising Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
The alleged "Muslim ban" was fake news...

Wasn't it?

See, that wasn't hard to find something. I, personally did not find it to be fake news, since the admin stated it was a ban than changed their story a few days later.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

All while saying if you can't prove me wrong I'm right. How convenient of a new account.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Mictain

I see this thread will die because no one can answer or prove the stories about him and Russia are fake.

I mean, who you gonna believe the guy who constantly lies and gets caught by the media or the media giving a story that said liar claims is fake?

And you can't prove the stories are REAL and FACTUAL!

Ain't life a bitch!

Back to your safe space aye?

When Trump says it is fake news, people take an interest due to his past lies.

Every time he has claimed something to be fake news it is always verified to be true.

Really?

How about some examples SJW!

Back your snip up or STFU!

So far you have shown nothing but disrespect to those Jewish people who have survived the Nazi Concentration Camps and their families who survived the brutalities of Hitler by using your butthurt feelings comparing President Trump to Hitler!

You have NO MORAL HIGH GROUND! You FAILED!

Go take another Gender Studies Course, it might make you a bit smarter?

WOW, you sure showed me. LOL

It is a new topic, geez you guys will do anything not to answer the question.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: HeathenJessie

All while saying if you can't prove me wrong I'm right. How convenient of a new account.

OK what is with the new account thing some seem to be harping on. Is there a rule I do not know about that states new members can't bring up certain topics?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It most certainly was a ban, nobody is disputing that...I'm glad you gave that answer.

So you assume the ban only affects muslims?

Do only muslims come from those 7 countries?

Why do you assume that..because that assumption...kinda makes you racist.

Do I win £5?

edit on 24-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I see this thread will die because no one can answer or prove the stories about him and Russia are fake.

I mean, who you gonna believe the guy who constantly lies and gets caught by the media or the media giving a story that said liar claims is fake?

And you can't prove the stories are REAL and FACTUAL!

Ain't life a bitch!

Back to your safe space aye?

When Trump says it is fake news, people take an interest due to his past lies.

Every time he has claimed something to be fake news it is always verified to be true.

Really?

How about some examples SJW!

Back your snip up or STFU!

So far you have shown nothing but disrespect to those Jewish people who have survived the Nazi Concentration Camps and their families who survived the brutalities of Hitler by using your butthurt feelings comparing President Trump to Hitler!

You have NO MORAL HIGH GROUND! You FAILED!

Go take another Gender Studies Course, it might make you a bit smarter?

WOW, you sure showed me. LOL

It is a new topic, geez you guys will do anything not to answer the question.

What question?

All I saw was a moronic accusation of someone you dislike and you using a ridiculous comparison to Hitler to prove your point!?

Want to back track now and claim you are a victim???????

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Reporting the travel ban as a Muslim ban was fake news.

It was definitely a ban, but to assume that only muslims are affected simply because of the countries listed is as disingenuous as it is inherently racist.

There are other religious denominations that come from those countries.

Why don't you care about them?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If we can all agree that the alleged muslim ban was fake news...we've clearly shown the MSM to be untrustworthy, which debunks the entire premise of this thread, I'd say.

If you can offer some evidence to the contrary I'm willing to give it a go...I shan't hold my breath.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It most certainly was a ban, nobody is disputing that...I'm glad you gave that answer.

Do I win £5?

Well it was a stupid ban in the first place because the nations he placed on that list were not the ones where the majority of known terrorists came from. There were either American born or came from the other Muslim majority countries.

He and Spicer called it a ban and those were Muslim majority nations. They only changed their tune when they were called on it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Mictain? Sounds like McCain John is that you?

John likes to go off on the Russian hacking sound-bite as well, but everyone knows he is just a delusional old man!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I've seen plenty of good threads by new members. But recently it's been a trend of spam click bait threads with no evidence or sources.

This one in particular you go around implying everyone is wrong because we all have the same conflicting information. As it stands it would be hard to claim a definitive conclusion. But you're not letting that stop you.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Who cmposed the list of 7 countries affected by the ban?

You're not exactly denying that the term "muslim ban" was intentionally misleading...nobody said it was smart or stupid.

Don't focus on that, focus on how it was reported by the media, they were calling it a muslim ban..some still are.

It was everywhere...MUUUSLIMMM BAAAAN!

It's one of the reasons Trump has been labelled a "hitler"

You can't even debate in your own thread without trying to be elusive and misleading. What does it being stupid have to do with anything...not once have you addressed the term muslim ban or its legitimacy.

Bro...do you even thread?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Do I win £5?

Well it was a stupid ban in the first place because the nations he placed on that list were not the ones where the majority of known terrorists came from. There were either American born or came from the other Muslim majority countries.

He and Spicer called it a ban and those were Muslim majority nations. They only changed their tune when they were called on it.

Total BS!

Either you are trolling or you are misinformed because you believe everything you listen to on the television!

7 Countries were banned due to terrorist activities who wanted to do harm to the Western world! If it was a Muslim BAN, then how come it still allowed 87% of Muslims who live in other countries to come on in?

FYI, these same 7 countries were banned by Obama???????? What WHAT???????

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

"prove to me he's not Hitler! "

No world War yet, no genocide.

"Prove to me he's not working with Russia"

He's trying to strengthen ties which goes against the above argument, but as far as illegal or unethical collusion it hasn't been proved.

Now commence OP ranting and disregarding logical argument.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
But it isn't a Msulim ban...and Trump was only acting on an existing list of countries drawn up by...by?

C'mon man, you're the king of threading! You should be all over this.

To reiterate...those countries and not completely occupied by muslims or even "brown" people as you so eloquently put it...so those 7 countries are occupied by brown muslims?

Is that it?

Bro...do you ever not Hitler?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

If we can all agree that the alleged muslim ban was fake news...we've clearly shown the MSM to be untrustworthy, which debunks the entire premise of this thread, I'd say.

If you can offer some evidence to the contrary I'm willing to give it a go...I shan't hold my breath.

Wait one story compared to the many lies Trump has told debunks the thread? How so?

He has been caught lying about his election results, his inauguration numbers, the popular vote, his crowd sizes...etc. All verified to be lies.

I mean the guy just recently lied again.

Trump falsely claims lines 'go back 6 blocks' for CPAC speech

How many times does a guy have to be caught in lies before he is deemed untrustworthy.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It debunks the implied honesty of the mainstream media.

Another failed attempt at deflection.

Who is giving you this schtick about Trump and Russia?

The media!

Who gave us the now accepted, false schtick about the now, presumably debunked "muslim ban"? The media!

Who assumed the 7 countries that were banned are occupied entirely by brown muslims? You!

Who accused Trump of being like Hitler? You!

You and your precious media have more in common with one another than Trump does with Hitler.

You and Hitler have more in common than Trump and Hitler. I bet any money if you sat with evil Adolf and named those 7 countries that he too would assume them to be completely occupied by brown people who are muslim.

Because we all knoooow that muslims are definitely brooooown, right?

You're hilarious.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

7 Countries were banned due to terrorist activities who wanted to do harm to the Western world!

Is Donald Trump's executive order a 'Muslim ban'?

Threats from other nations: The order does not apply, however, to nations that have produced people who have committed more acts of terrorism in America. 9/11 attacks: The order cites as part of its rationale the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. But most of the 19 hijackers on the planes were from Saudi Arabia; the rest were from the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon.

FYI, these same 7 countries were banned by Obama???????? What WHAT???????

Why comparing Trump's and Obama's immigration restrictions is flawed

Trump said, "My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months."

The Obama administration in 2011 delayed processing Iraqi refugees for six months following evidence of a failed plot by two Iraqi refugees.

Trump’s executive order temporarily bars travel to the United States for all citizens from seven countries, and it is not in direct response to actions from citizens of those countries.

Furthermore, Iraqi refugees were nonetheless admitted to the United States during the 2011 suspension while Trump has put an indefinite ban on Syrian refugees.

We rate Trump’s claim Mostly False.

If it was a Muslim BAN, then how come it still allowed 87% of Muslims who live in other countries to come on in?

The order does not specifically bar Muslims. It applies only to citizens of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen. Those seven countries have only 12 percent of the world’s Muslims and Muslims from other countries can still enter the United States.

But each of the seven is majority-Muslim. And the order follows not only repeated statements Trump made during his presidential campaign specifically calling for a Muslim ban, but subsequent statements he made about finding a legal means for the executive order.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It is not up to the accused to prove his innocence. It is up to the accuser to prove his accusation. Haven't you been to LAW school? Geez.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join