It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Russian scandal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Trump doesn't lie.

He alternatively exaggerates a point for emphasis.

And *THAT* seems to trigger the triggerables beyond belief !!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Repetition does not result in persuasion.
Trump uses a bunch of hyperbolic statements to embelish things, fact.
His die hard fans know this and accept it by now.

What is your point or correlation to the Russian alleged connections...

He does not embellish, he outright lies. So why take his word on the Russian connection now?

What is your point or correlation to the Russian alleged connections

Has it been verified by sources besides Trump that those stories are fake regarding Russia?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump doesn't lie.

He alternatively exaggerates a point for emphasis.

And *THAT* seems to trigger the triggerables beyond belief !!

Oh yeah, you. LOL Was wondering when your ol' triggering line would make an appearance.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"" Trump and Russian scandal ""

All the "Russian" scandals are total BS created by the Left Wing anti-Trump MSM and their helpers that fund all anti-Trump activities.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"" Trump and Russian scandal ""

All the "Russian" scandals are total BS created by the Left Wing anti-Trump MSM and their helpers that fund all anti-Trump activities.

I can't prove it was all you had to say, instead of using the anti trump/left wing are making it up angle.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Him saying dumb statements and lies doesn't mean he is in collusion with the Russians. The dossier wasn't deemed credible by the intelligence agency or actions would have been taken.

So continue on with the nothing spam thread with you just saying statements and selling it as substance or evidence.

Spend a little time here and you'll see many people require sources before we grab pitch forks.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see this thread will die because no one can answer or prove the stories about him and Russia are fake.

I mean, who you gonna believe the guy who constantly lies and gets caught by the media or the media giving a story that said liar claims is fake?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I think he wanted to get opponents to watch his speech even if only to prove him. He is hoping his opponents will learn through osmosis.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
I see this thread will die because no one can answer or prove the stories about him and Russia are fake.

I mean, who you gonna believe the guy who constantly lies and gets caught by the media or the media giving a story that said liar claims is fake?

And you can't prove the stories are REAL and FACTUAL!

Ain't life a bitch!

Back to your safe space aye?
edit on 24-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This thread was dead before you even started it.

You moved the goalposts after people started to respond. you tricked people into participating then moved the goalposts, dude.

You killed this thread yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

who you gonna believe

Not you.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Him saying dumb statements and lies doesn't mean he is in collusion with the Russians.

But it does prove his word is garbage. So why trust him now.

The dossier wasn't deemed credible by the intelligence agency or actions would have been taken.

Well they are looking into it, which is why Trump is attacking the American agencies.

A look at the scope of the intelligence community's investigations into Trump's ties to Russia

The US intelligence community has opened investigations into several members of President Donald Trump's inner circle over the past year, focusing on the advisers' potential ties to Russian government officials throughout Trump's presidential campaign and beyond.

edit on 24-2-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'll tell you what, the ultimate irony is this...

In the original, old thread where you claimed Trump was like Hitler, on page 15 or so someone asked me this question - I'm paraphrasing here:

If I were to ban you from ATS for making a statement I didn't like, do you think it would be fair?

That was the gist of it - they were basically claiming that it's unfair of Trump to deny people the right to participate in his conference, and I was typing my response...my response was this:

ATS can and have banned people for making statements they deem unacceptable or against T&C

That reponse failed to post because before I hit send...your entire thread was deleted! How funny is that? Seems even ATS agree that it's right to censor or deny us certain priviliges under certain circumstances...essentially they agree with me and the others who objected to the sentiment of the old thread.

ATS answered that question for us, you lost.

Get over it.
edit on 24-2-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Just continue on your high horse saying "they can't prove me wrong" while you can't prove you're right. We won't mind. Congratulations you "won", but it wasn't hard seeing as you changed the rules for argument in this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ain't life a bitch!

When Trump says it is fake news, people take an interest due to his past lies.

Every time he has claimed something to be fake news it is always verified to be true.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
I'll tell you what, the ultimate irony is this...

In the original, old thread where you claimed Trump was like Hitler, on page 15 or so someone asked me this question - I'm paraphrasing here:

If I were to ban you from ATS for making a statement I didn't like, do you think it would be fair?

That was the gist of it - they were basically claiming that it's unfair of Trump to deny people the right to participate in his conference, and I was typing my response...my response was this:

ATS can and have banned people for making statements they deem unacceptable or against T&C

That reponse failed to post because before I hit send...your entire thread was deleted! How funny is that? Seems even ATS agree that it's right to censor or deny us certain priviliges under certain circumstances...essentially they agree with me and the others who objected to the sentiment of the old thread.

ATS answered that question for us, you lost.

Get over it.

Well I was asked to move said thread to the mud pit. I did but as saneone pointed out, it was beating a dead horse.

I agreed, so I decided on a new topic with new OP.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The alleged "Muslim ban" was fake news...

Wasn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Didn't he prove that the election night polls were fake?
edit on 24-2-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Just continue on your high horse saying "they can't prove me wrong" while you can't prove you're right. We won't mind. Congratulations you "won", but it wasn't hard seeing as you changed the rules for argument in this thread.

I changed the argument because a member made me rethink the topic and OP and I agreed with that member.

There technically is no rule change if the game has been changed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ain't life a bitch!

When Trump says it is fake news, people take an interest due to his past lies.

Every time he has claimed something to be fake news it is always verified to be true.

Really?

How about some examples SJW!

Back your snip up or STFU!

So far you have shown nothing but disrespect to those Jewish people who have survived the Nazi Concentration Camps and their families who survived the brutalities of Hitler by using your butthurt feelings comparing President Trump to Hitler!

You have NO MORAL HIGH GROUND! You FAILED!

Go take another Gender Studies Course, it might make you a bit smarter?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join