It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9/11 Red Flag In Brooklyn

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

thank you norakat, and to everyone here who has taken the time to read this far along.

for me, facts like this are the crack in the dam.

the official account states that there was no forewarning, eh?

how strange, that all of the facts state otherwise.

makes you wonder what else they were publicly misrepresenting.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

originally posted by: slapjacks
Interesting read, One thing that stands out to me is, why, of all people, a bunch of school students be in the know of what's to come. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Confused, is an understatement.

All the information provided in the OP points to a prior knowledge in the Muslim community. If this was the case, it is understandable that kids are the ones screwing up and giving out information which they shouldn't.

@OP: Thank you very much for your contribution! S + F

Isn't it a tad ridiculous to think that just randomly Muslims were aware of this? Isn't that a MASSIVE security risk?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is plausible because rogue elements within, perhaps not specifically endorsed by the elected officials of said countries were involved.
Previous threads on ATS have pointed to 4 countries; America, Israel, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
There is smoke tracking back to all four of these countries, so if some Israeli and Arab/Muslim people were alerted that is not a surprise.

Thanks for the information, another small piece added to this gigantic puzzle.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: facedye

It was on the news, I remember it clearly that Muslims were passing out/throwing candy to everyone in celebration of 9/11/2001, ON 9/11/2001. Maybe a YouTube vid would help. Post, I dunno how from mobile.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Probably simple HTML, but I forgot html

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Maybe a copy paste still works, I dunno.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Perhaps the community, aka mosques, are in talks of the events? People gossip in church, why wouldn't they in a mosque?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21938965]slapjacks[/pos
Pretty sure they are considered adults at a younger age.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
ATS, it looks like up until this moment in time, i've known something you don't know. all of that's about to change.

I am very much in two minds about 9/11.

One thing I am convinced of, however, is that IF the truth behind 9/11 is different from the official story, it is buried two levels deep. The first layer that covers it, would be a lie guarded so heavily that if it was ever uncovered, everyone would be convinced that the REAL truth was discovered.

On top of that, is the official story. If the first of two layers of lies is uncovered, nobody would bother to look any deeper.

That's what you've got to do, if you have a secret of this potential magnitude.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I too have heard odd stories of foreknowledge. Completely unsubstantiated. But what got me interested in 9/11 ct's (aside from obvious wtf moments of the day)... was hearing direct stories of people flying out of those airports that day. I heard the same story from two different people.

I work in pro sports ( not a player) but I spoke to players. Big guys mind you. Were told they were not allowed on a couple certain flights that day. Thing is they were both turned away at the gate by the lady taking the tickets. Both described her ( different woman at each gate) as a woman of Muslim decent. The insinuation being that they did not want strong men on the flight to fight the hijackers.

Interesting angle. Are there any normal reasons for turning people away other than overbooking?

Regarding the planes, there is a wide range of theories, from "no planes at all, just explosives" via "Rockets" and "the planes were replaced with other, unmarked ones" to the actual planes in question being what hit the towers, Pentagon and that field.

People being turned away at the gate fits in with all of these theories - If the damage was NOT done by these planes, the actual planes with any passengers would probably have to be disappeared. Claims that the planes have been spotted after 2001 are interesting - but who has spare time to dig deeper?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Does this mean that the impact of the airliners and subsequent fires were the sole cause of the buildings collapse and destruction?

Does it mean that members of the Muslim community were aware of the supposed entire plan which included crashing high jacked airliners and controlled demolition?

I am not questioning the OPs credibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Assuming this is more then just a "story", it is only logical that a parent, who knows what is about to happen, makes sure their children don't venture off in to targeted areas. Perhaps some of them went a bit further in to details, out of fear that their children would otherwise be stupid and skip school that day. I know I would. I could care less about it being a secret to the rest of the world, not when it comes down to my children's safety. a reply to: slapjacks

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
a reply to: nOraKat

thank you norakat, and to everyone here who has taken the time to read this far along.

for me, facts like this are the crack in the dam.

the official account states that there was no forewarning, eh?

how strange, that all of the facts state otherwise.

makes you wonder what else they were publicly misrepresenting.

That is really the heart of the matter--prior knowledge of the supposed "surprise attack". From bankers and stock brokers to kids in school, quite a few people knew of it beforehand.

Thanks for your story. The official conspiracy theory is so busted.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this in the earlier days following the event. Thanks for reminding us that there's still many wtf's surrounding the wtc disaster.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Does this mean that the impact of the airliners and subsequent fires were the sole cause of the buildings collapse and destruction?

Does it mean that members of the Muslim community were aware of the supposed entire plan which included crashing high jacked airliners and controlled demolition?

Nope.
Prior knowledge along with paper carpet and computers
are still unable to turn Concrete and Steel to dust.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Nope.
Prior knowledge along with paper carpet and computers
are still unable to turn Concrete and Steel to dust.

That was the point I was trying to introduce into the discussion.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
We were living in the area at the time the Trade Centers were being built and I remember several TV news investigative reports saying that the buildings may collapse if there was an intensive fire. This was due to the main support being in a central core instead of evenly spread out. I have also read people remembering TV news with just the opposite reports.

For me there are so many loopholes in the official story and the truther story that neither are individually believable. The only conclusion I can come up is a combination of both; the planes were high jacked and flown into the buildings but the government had prior knowledge and did not try to stop it and may have planted thermite or similar substances to make sure the attack was a success. This conclusion however applies only to the Twin Towers and does not completely transfer to the other sites or building 7.

I hope this does not promote thread drift from the very interesting thread OP and follow up posts. I have no doubt that Islamist were involved but do doubt that they were in it alone. It is not my intent to start another discussion of building integrity or architectural design, just say what I heard reported at the time.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I tend to think along the same lines as you regarding this. I will do the same as you and refrain from discussing this further.
a reply to: LuFri

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This scenario really falls into my way of thinking on the 9/11 situation. A hand full of top people knew of the attack
but let it happen and also helped it along the way. Nearer the time the plan was leaking on a lower level.

I never believed that people within the American government planned it, as it would have involved too many people with a good chance of the plot leaking out.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join