It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird object filmed hovering over the ocean off coast of Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I had a feeling I'd seen this before.
it was Danish fishermen who'd seen it over the North sea last time.

Originally hoaxed by SECTION 51

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
I like how people can just dismiss this as GCI because it suits them to do so. You have to ask the question of why a hoaxer would choose this shape, why use the random and seemingly redundant orbs and why have it receding into the clouds like that? Not everybody who witnesses an unknown phenomenon goes off on a rant of swear words and exclamations of incredulity.

Why wouldn't someone doing this as CGI choose this shape, or have the thing move up into the clouds.

After all there have been a number of examples given in this thread of similar shaped flying/floating objects in popular science fiction.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Naw, the color is all wrong......too brown, huh! Lifted from other video...
edit on 26-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Rex

edit on 26-2-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It was from a movie but don't recall the name. I think there was a sequel too. Not original at all

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

I realize this is an old post I am commenting on, but the "Strange object" and the orb are both CGI using this stock video footage: videohive.net...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I had a feeling I'd seen this before.
it was Danish fishermen who'd seen it over the North sea last time.

Originally hoaxed by SECTION 51

Nice job!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

They just can't help themselves , they had to put the orbs in.
I think it's a computer generated Hoax.

It's fake, because all of them are faked, and which method of fake is not really relevant, but saying that, we can speculate on how it was faked, anyway...

You're probably correct about this being a CGI, or computer generated fake, here.

Before CGI came along, it was not possible to create such convincing-looking fakes, and that's why we never saw them. A fake looked corny, like a 50's sci-fi flick, which worked at the time, but now it looks ridiculously cheesy.

Compare old footage of 'UFO's' to the more recent footage, taken during the last decade, or so...

What do you notice about it, right away?

Old footage looks very different than recent footage, right?

Planes on old footage look the same as planes of that era look today, on recent footage. It's obviously better film today, that's the only difference here.

But the planes look no different, in any way. Nor should they look different, because they are real planes, filmed then, and filmed now, and that's one way we can determine if something is genuine, or is a fake.

edit on 18-10-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join