It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French fans to Obama: Run for president here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sacrebleu!, France is in worse shape than I thought.

It`ll cost them 9 trillion and then the medical bills to have their heads screw back the right way around when he finishes.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Can US citizens sign the petition?

If so we will have it filled up by noon.
edit on 24-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Nine years too late France! lol

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: marg6043

I have to winder why he likes that so much?

Cheapens the labor force, reduces costs, overhead of business. Look at all the people willing to work for less.

Who are the european corporations going to hire for a job, residents or refugees?

You'd think they took a lesson from all the undocumented workers doing thankless jobs in America.

"They took er jobs" --SothtPark

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Some French are a dreaming of getting Barack (----) Obama to run for French pres-even though being native born in France is a requirement.

Well looks like a group of French voters are urging former President Obama to Run on for the French president this spring.

A group of voters in France is urging former President Obama to run in the French presidential election this spring.

“At a time when France is about to vote massively for the extreme right, we can still give a lesson of democracy to the planet by electing a French President, a foreigner,” the French website for “OBAMA17” reads, ABC News first reported on Thursday.
www.thehill.com...

OBAMA17 is that name of the group that needs to get 1 million signatures, but it seems to be a stupid waste of time as France requires presidential candidates to be native, just as the US did.
But the logic is not ruling the day, and there are posters all over France with Obama's beautiful mug prominently displayed.

The group is jockeying for 1 million signatures, even though Obama is not French and France requires its presidential candidates to be natives.

“We started dreaming about this idea two months before the end of Obama’s presidency,” an OBAMA17 spokesman told ABC. "We dreamed about this possibility to vote for someone we really admire, someone who could lead us to project ourselves in a bright future."

This is just fun and mischief. I doubt it is as serious as some people think.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I describe this thread and most of the responses as an echo chamber for the insane to

1) Type yet again that they believe Obama was not born in the U.S.
2) Insult the Left and mention participation awards.
3) Vent uselessly about refugees.
4) Vent about Hillary and mention her fainting for no real reason.
5) Complain about democrats.

I am sure i have missed a couple.

An least you all are off the streets.
edit on 24-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes, but some of it is funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok im confused how is he not American??? Please provide proof a reply to: VengefulGhost

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Haha my first laugh of the day. Thank you for making my morning🙃 And btw I def agree with you, thank god they are off the streetsa reply to: reldra

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That "native born" requirement can be waived for Barack. Michelle would LOVE shopping there.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hahahaha . Libs are the same the world over . With the conservative La Pen in the lead and gaining , they are desperately trying anything, Even a failed , worthless US President...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Obama would fit into the French liberal citizens, but I'm not to sure about the smart citizens. I think they would have a problem with him, not being a native born and all.
edit on 24-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: seasonal

What a bunch of dumbasses

Have fun!!

By the way I feel like pointing out that Rob Zombie did not do the song in your post. It was actually done by the (now dispersed) band Drowning Pool.

Interesting how even youtube got that wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Good choice for France.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What a lot of people on this forum don't seem to be aware of is the fact that Obama is/was liked by much of the world.

Most of Europe is quite liberal thinking, in fact even the "right" is actually very liberal compared to the USA equivalent.

Edit to add.

I forgot about brexit. I was including the uk when saying europe.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Nexttimemaybe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join