It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Absolutely Destroys DNC Advisor On TRANS Science

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think that is the first time I have agreed with you enough to give you a star.. People really are born with either a male orientation or a female. Some are switch hitters which I never have understood.. But I am male 100% and have never (makes me want to throw up) been attracted to another male. Give me women or give me death !

Being gay and being transgendered are not the same thing.

I'm gay, and I wasn't even able to realize this about myself until about age 12.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

She was TWO, you goof. She had limited experience. The point is, she knew that there was such a thing as boys and girls at the age of two. She knew there was a difference.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She was TWO, you goof. She had limited experience. The point is, she knew that there was such a thing as boys and girls at the age of two. She knew there was a difference.

So what? Knowing what a boy and a girl is at age two doesn't equate to knowing what you are sexually attracted to.

A two year old isn't even capable of having an orgasm.

Seriously, people really start developing their identities when they start having orgasms.

I speak from experience.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What does sexual attraction have to do with it? I thought this thread was about trans kids and gender identity.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

So is she red or is she blue, does she vote democrat, or republican. I'm sure she'd know the differences.... but be able to know which one, I don't think so.

Maybe she can see the difference between an Asian fellow, and an African one.. Which one is she.

You are simply not getting it... seeing the difference, does not make you, at that age, capable of KNOWING the difference.

sheesh....

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

What does sexual attraction have to do with it? I thought this thread was about trans kids and gender identity.

No such thing as trans kids. Just freaky left wing parents.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Because according to trans voodoo a man who identifies as a female and is also attracted to females is now a lesbian. So it doesn't stop with gender identity, the orientation would have to be affected as well.

He's not a woman in a man's body, he's a healthy female lesbian.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So what? Knowing what a boy and a girl is at age two doesn't equate to knowing what you are sexually attracted to.

A two year old isn't even capable of having an orgasm.

Seriously, people really start developing their identities when they start having orgasms.

I speak from experience.

I'd agree with that. I know I can't get my jollies from any bloke - johnny depp excluded - but I can absolutely sit with and talk to a woman I feel an affinity with.

That is just me though, I know what does things for me, and what doesn't.. and there is a difference between knowing that, and just wanting affection from anything... hence we have cat ladies.

(and in my case, cat men)

:/

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

You are simply not getting it... seeing the difference, does not make you, at that age, capable of KNOWING the difference.

Seeing a difference and recognizing it means you know there's a difference. She might not have understood the sex difference at two (penis vs vagina), but she understood the gender difference. She would see a girl in a pretty dress and long hair, and she would say that it was a girl. She never got confused and called it a boy. She would see a boy in t-shirt and pants with very short hair and she would say it was a boy. She knew there was such a thing as a boy and a girl and she knew they were different. She also knew that she was a girl. Yes, we had conversations about her being a girl, so one might claim she only knew she was a girl because she was told, however trans kids are also told they are a certain gender based on their sex, but they KNOW that they are a different gender. That's because gender identity comes from the brain.

edit on 24-2-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Wow, that's all there is to it... I'm a transgender dolphin shaped koala that loves sushi and will not ever let anyone tell me otherwise.

Or you're denying my rights as a martian rock.

I'm a glass of orange juice.

Don't spill me bro!

Orange is the new black. Seen it on HBO

lol

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ooookay, now you are talking about adults and not kids.

Adults have sexual orientations. They are either attracted to males or females, unless they are bi-sexual.

Do you have an issue with that?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Seeing as I've already mentioned that I'm gay I can't understand why you would even think to ask me that question.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
People who obsess about where other people poop are weird.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

however trans kids are also told they are a certain gender based on their sex, but they KNOW that they are a different gender. That's because gender identity comes from the brain.

And that is where I see a complete difference. I've never seen or heard of a girl or boy wanting to be something other than their natural born gender, without encouragement from their parents.

I am sure it happens. due to other circumstances, but in all the articles I've read, it's been pushed onto them either by their surroundings or their parents relationship. Which has often been same sex couples. Or some hippy that wants to be the extra hippy hippy in their hippy hippy world.

So... there we go, is it nature, or nurture?

I do not think it is barry wanting to become sally, But I am no expert. Just a cognisant observer. But hey, if some left wing screamers make my child scared in a public toilet due to their screamed new age policies, I wont care who the cause is. That guy is gonna pee blood out of his whatever hole..

no different to if a sneaky deviant. catch one, they're done.

edit on 24-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I can appreciate your passion.

Problem is, Obama staged the thing in a way that on mere public safety morality reasons alone half the population would be against it.

And yet, ardent supporters of the general notion of it went full ideologue all in on it being passed without any regard whatsoever, not in any way shape or form as written, to public safety regarding the other 99% of the population whom aren't trans. We're approaching a year ago now this whole ball got rolling, and shortly thereafter is when I first entered the debate. I know on my end I tried numerous times to appeal to reason, compromise, etc with your closest contemporaries, and instead of ever getting a single ounce of cooperation outside of Obama's edict, I met full on dirty piece of filth response at every juncture.

You were warned it was being done wrong. Some gave you a chance to try to having a meeting of the minds on the issue. And as far as I ever noticed with a keen eye, Obama's edict was to be nothing less of ABSOLUTE across the entire nation in every restroom in every school including kindergarten.

Even upon being warned this zero compromise of Obama's that you all went triple down on would only cause strife, in the long run it would hurt your cause, and insults in response were on table.

As I general supporter of states rights I would agree with this latest anyhow, but I'd have far more sympathy for your cause none the less. Right now I have next to zero. Maybe less than zero. When you're 110% unwilling to compromise on methodology when the sexual safety of tiny children are involved, nobody I repeat nobody even deserves any such sympathy.

--drops mic--

edit on 24-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

No one taught her that. She observed it in her own life. All the boys she knew in her life had short hair. All the girls had longer hair.

I have longer hair than my wife.
She does carpentry as a vocation.
Are we sending gender bending messages to our sons? Or did you allow your daughter to have narrow views on gender?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
--drops mic--

Picks up mic

*testing, 1 2, 1 2. testing testing, 1 2, 1 2..*

I think there is an audience of one, and I don't displace her disagreement. Just wish it was not so one against...

*puts mic back in the haze filled arena*

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
People who obsess about where other people poop are weird.

I saw a woman poop out of a bush at a train station.

Who is weird. I or her?

Oo

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

Seeing a difference and recognizing it means you know there's a difference. She might not have understood the sex difference at two (penis vs vagina), but she understood the gender difference. She would see a girl in a pretty dress and long hair, and she would say that it was a girl. She never got confused and called it a boy. She would see a boy in t-shirt and pants with very short hair and she would say it was a boy. She knew there was such a thing as a boy and a girl and she knew they were different. She also knew that she was a girl. Yes, we had conversations about her being a girl, so one might claim she only knew she was a girl because she was told, however trans kids are also told they are a certain gender based on their sex, but they KNOW that they are a different gender. That's because gender identity comes from the brain.

So what did your daughter(at age two) call a little girl with short hair wearing shorts and a "T" shirt? You would certainly have to agree that many little girls wear shorts and "T" shirtsm and many have short hair. she is(was) able to know the difference this scenario must have really screwed her up. No?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

It was a rhetorical question, meaning why are you so concerned with a trans person's sexual orientation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join