It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Absolutely Destroys DNC Advisor On TRANS Science

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In slightly more relevant news, OP, your Youtube link has apparently deleted their account.

You may want to update your source if you can.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Those who state their opinions unsupported by any facts and evidence or logic ... while they certainly have the right to do so, are really contributing nothing to our discussions here.

Again, it's fine to contribute nothing, but in the spirit of ATS, I'd rather see people engage with meaningful argument and debate.

For example, assertions like "some parents decide to inflict a trans identity on their children." Now, aside from the fact that the last thing that most parents want for their children is for them to be socially "different" somehow ... if this were such a wide-spread phenomenon, surely, there are tons of examples of this actually happening.

Then these empty made up arguments are repeated, read by the gullible, who then remember that this phenomenon ... which actually isn't happening or happens exceptionally rarely, is really happening all the time.

That's also the logic behind the ideological echo-chambers that we so often see in the "alternative media" and it contributes nothing to greater understanding or communication.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ok, I get it. I will arm myself next time.

Having been a member as long as you have, surely you have seen the things I have seen.

either way, bloke... I just dont care anymore... My life is not reliant on this place.

I said my bit, I stick by it. no I'm not gonna use the futile search to find anything. things posted here belong in the bermuda triangle. Sure I could, but naff it. I don't really have a dog, or cat, in this race.

I retract my whatever... extend a hand..

take it, or keep going on... not my circus, not my monkey.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I should have just kept my trap shut.

Now that will get me 500 stars...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

Ok, I get it. I will arm myself next time.

Having been a member as long as you have, surely you have seen the things I have seen.

either way, bloke... I just dont care anymore... My life is not reliant on this place.

I said my bit, I stick by it. no I'm not gonna use the futile search to find anything. things posted here belong in the bermuda triangle. Sure I could, but naff it. I don't really have a dog, or cat, in this race.

I retract my whatever... extend a hand..

take it, or keep going on... not my circus, not my monkey.

Sarah, if you want to talk to me, then just talk to me. Don't come out of the gate swinging, and for goodness sake, don't try to mimic the rude behavior that many around here embody.

I'll be glad to "shake your hand."

I'll even be glad to talk to you about what you've stated. You believe that some parents for some reason want their kids to be transgender, and so they influence them at toddler ages to be so. That might happen in a very few cases, but those few cases are not the rule in this issue.

So given that, and given that any kinds of hormone therapies and/or treatments come later in the childs life ... what's the problem?

What is really under your skin here?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
But I am male 100% and have never (makes me want to throw up) been attracted to another male.

LOL ... The stories you hear about guys getting 'tricked' over in your neck of the woods made me keep my belt cinched and my zipper up when I visited. RAWR!!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

As I pointed out earlier .. variant gender identities and therapeutic treatments for gender dsyphoria are settled medical science.

Bull and Crap.

The whole transgender issue is the literal 2+2 equals five.

Source/Link whatever. It doesn't matter.(Confirmation Bias).

Because NO ONE can argue with DNA.

Men are MEN.

WOMEN are WOMEN.

No matter how much money one throws, or big pharmaceuticals taken can change that fact of life.

The only think it makes them is medically modified humans.

And clearly.

Transgenders are not born that way.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Off topic comments and private asides do not belong in threads.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.
and
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It would appear the original video in my OP was taken down from youtube.

In an attempt to bring the discussion back to the issues raised in the original video in the OP of Tucker Carlson debating Zac Petkanas on the issue of transgender, here is a follow up video done by someone on youtube outlining the contradictions of Zac Petkanas.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I find this a complex issue - but this explains it rather eloquently

they dont feel comfortable going to a bathroom with men and yet they cant understand why women wouldnt feel comfortble having a biological man in their toilets???

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join