It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

404 not found.. that was quick.. this is the most interesting conversation I have seen on ATS for a long time.. I am still reading.. Keep it up ladies and gents.. this just MIGHT be something!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Has anyone tried to look for the original thread on the dark web btw?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Classified101
Has anyone tried to look for the original thread on the dark web btw?

Be my guest, I haven't ventured into the deep web yet, mainly due to not having the proper protections on my laptop (and not really knowing where to begin. I don't understand how it works, is there likely to be an original version of the thread on the dark web version of 4Chan>

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The supposed picture is all over Bing and Google images. It looks a little cheesy to me. I couldn't find it on 4Chan a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
/x/ is really a lot of BS most of the time. a reply to: Counterintelligence

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I have to agree with you.. and this literally shocks me, I have never seen that kind of behavior from her before, but I have been gone for a long time. I haven't as yet made up my mind what I think about this whole situation, but it is certainly still open and still taking in the info as it comes. This is the longest I have spent on ATS in ages.. so for that alone.. I welcome this discussion. It is a refreshing change of pace!
Edited to add.. I just realized I am barely over half way through this thread. stunning that it has kept my interest this long!
edit on 22-3-2017 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The only thing that fascinates me about this is just how many of you think there's some type of actual truth to this.

Do you honestly believe that if an actual alien were to take a selfie and upload it to the internet somewhere to prove it exists, it would be freaking 4chan? Paradise to attention craving, pathetic little internet trolls?

Stuff like this is why ATS has become a huge freaking joke over the last few years. I honestly find it disturbing people are actually buying into this.

Pathetic is all I have left to say about it.
edit on 23-3-2017 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
My guess: If real, the images even remotely close are designed to self-destruct. Images or info considered too sensitive will and do engender greater disruptions. 404's are just the tip of it.

Both hoaxes and the real thing would benefit from this MO, by the way. That's why it's so hard to tell them apart.

It's a good operational design and an effective strategy for both ulterior agendas.

It buys time to find better screening or to dive deeper for even more time to then modify, exit, or implement adjustments.

Like the ISAAC Drone Thread hoopla (ultimately fizzled with an ~80:20% hoax vote on ATS) - this juicy morsel may simply go though its 15-minutes of fame and then fade into obscurity. Meanwhile, you and me in the peanut gallery will mark time and wait for the next dead end to get our X-follicles tingling.

See you then... and keep looking up!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david,let's consider this,even if it was real,what does it matter? They gonna do what they gonna do,we can't do anything but scratch and watch. I couldn't care less. I'll sit here with a few hand cannons and see if makes a difference when they come,if they do,if they exist......if they know some humans are just really bad and don't really care. Would I shoot one? You betcha I would,why? Cause that's the safer option,I don't speak alienese.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ok guys.. I am still not all the way through this thread.. I am actually reading ALL of it.. but.. I noticed something.. and as my name would suggest I have a strong connection to Nefertari so when I noticed this likeness in one of the images.. it intrigued me and I had to put it up for comparison to get your thoughts on this.
twitter.com...
I tweeted the image.. hopefull it doesn't get 404'd

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If it was a selfie video of the alien making that duck face, and twerking, then I would totally believe!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david

I see someone posting legit evidence there over a shill honey pot like this site TBQH. Just look at this forum. It's in shambles compared to a decade ago. The truth would not be allowed to exist on this site. Is that not obvious to everyone who has been around for longer than a couple of years? There's more comedians making jokes at thread creators' expense than actual discussion.

ETA:The fact that mudslinging is allowed should tell you everything you need to know.
edit on 28-3-2017 by finitedualities because: k

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
haha close this thread you idiots or move it to skunk works lol pft

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: finitedualities

agreed

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
I have had a feeling about this one since I first saw it.

I dunno, but it was one of the early pics thrown up along with the more ridiculous ones. It doesn't look like it was thrown togeather super fast and I wonder if this is a low definition version of the "real" pic..

My initial thought were the faked versions were put out to muddy the waters. This is the only one that looks like it might be sometching caught passing a trail cam.

Thoughts?

Doesn't scare me or make me wNna puke though haha
Loooks fake

Which pic is this? Its 404d when I try to open it but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Again look..chipped paintwork

Zoom in

404'd?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightmare_david
The only thing that fascinates me about this is just how many of you think there's some type of actual truth to this.

Do you honestly believe that if an actual alien were to take a selfie and upload it to the internet somewhere to prove it exists, it would be freaking 4chan? Paradise to attention craving, pathetic little internet trolls?

Stuff like this is why ATS has become a huge freaking joke over the last few years. I honestly find it disturbing people are actually buying into this.

Pathetic is all I have left to say about it.

So agree can't believe 80 pages of something which looks so fake.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotheramethyst

originally posted by: violet

I have had a feeling about this one since I first saw it.

I dunno, but it was one of the early pics thrown up along with the more ridiculous ones. It doesn't look like it was thrown togeather super fast and I wonder if this is a low definition version of the "real" pic..

My initial thought were the faked versions were put out to muddy the waters. This is the only one that looks like it might be sometching caught passing a trail cam.

Thoughts?

Doesn't scare me or make me wNna puke though haha
Loooks fake

Which pic is this? Its 404d when I try to open it but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

No idea. Thus us an old thread now sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

is this the picture, that caused such a palava on the net?

to me it looks like a model, and also the photographer instead of taking full frontal, takes a pic that shows his own vanity, its as if they are taking a pic of a model, all its needing is a pair of Armani shades and you have sold me, instead of trying to display a great truth this "alien" looks fake to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82 >>

join