It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Sorry to disappoint you but there is nothing new to report right now. The www is just flooded with fakes and memes( i hate memes) and the original pic is nowhere in sight. I'm monitoring /x/ but they resorted back to trolling instead of investigating further. I'm not giving up though.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
If people stop posting in this thread, I won't have anything to read.
haha same here

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Classified101

Well prepare to be disappointed.. I think I stumbled on the likely origin

edit on 3-3-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Are you guys still banging on about this terrible meme.

Lemmie just break it all down for y'all again.

1) Bug in 4chan LAMP server during maintenance window causes any threads created to be deleted.
2) Troll on 4chan posts pic, bug deletes pic, troll cries "foul play! Conspiracy!"
3) More trolls join in, in the "private joke".
4) Regular non-trolls take trolls seriously and ask questions.
5) Trolling exponentially increases as story trends.
6) Meme is born.
7) Fuel continuously added to fire, by trolls and naive users.
8) C'mon!!?! Really?!? An Alien selfie? or top-secret 9/11 leaked on 4CHAN?!
edit on 4-3-2017 by RandyMoskovich because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

I'm disappointed if you're right about the trans dragon dude. It sure would be anti climatic after reading all 78 pages of this thread and wading through the 4chan muck. It's been a fun ride though so thanks for all of your work on it. But...I'm not convinced yet that it's over..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

OK there's the mystery right there,is that a man lizard or a woman lizard,I can't tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

8) C'mon!!?! Really?!? An Alien selfie? or top-secret 9/11 leaked on 4CHAN?!

I know, it sounds completely ridiculous when you say it like that. nice reality check lol

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

OK there's the mystery right there,is that a man lizard or a woman lizard,I can't tell.

Dragon I believe...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok so i may have connected some dots or maybe not who knows, I dont want to side track this thread since its about the picture and trying to get the original for all to see. However her are some notes, thoughts and researching ive done since this thread took off.

First off about the picture that is pixalted and blue with the entity that seem legit yet bad back ground. I get the sense it is real. I was reminded of an experience I had when I was young as saying the alien looked familiar or similar. also thinking just like in that tv show first 48. It is crucial to write down the earliest reports. I have been following along and some things stood out and so I search here we go.

The title of the 4chan was something about 24miles nw luke afb lab H4C. Well I believe Luke Aux Field 4 is in that area. Grid 33°44'47"N 112°38'0"W. It is NW of Luke by 20miles.

IF and I say IF this pic is real could it be taken near there? The Airfield is a Delta Symbol. Some buildings or homes very close. so maybe the pic was a trail cam pic either by hunters, town folk that keep seeing stuff over there and set up a camera and released it, who knows.

Those Aux fields were built in the 40's....they could be underground facilities today that have an emergecy airstrip if need be? Speculation i suppose.

I was thinking about could you find that hand drawn map of the underground train tunnels that are said to exsist to connect DUMBs and layer it over that area and see what stuff intersects with suspected location of pic.

I had heard that there are labs and secret facilities up near sedona and page az that they all maybe connected underground.

I also saw in the thread somewhere that someone pulled a GPS coord from the meta data or something like that which takes you to Antartica. 76 33'37.1"S 41 35'43.9"E
What is close by to that is Dome Fuji US/japan Station which is installing a telescope, Dome fuji was called valkyrie dome by the germans.....sooooo could this be the general area where maybe the fabled base or one of the nazi bases under the ice be? There has been alot of talk about down there the last few months and years.

Also maybe cross reference/overlay the Bedmap2 laser image of antartica with that grid coord of mystery grid. Bedmap2 shows the topo contours of the host rock under the ice? maybe some pockets of hollowed out ice or geothermal living area or areas of probablity there.

edit on 4-3-2017 by Raven1354 because: added coords

edit on 4-3-2017 by Raven1354 because: added text

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I also just kept snooping and came across NASA ICESAT-2 website that is about to launch next year to map antartica via tech similar to Bedmap2. IceSAT-2 website seems like a drip disclosure. The penguin logo has chevrons in it, and I guess the sat will be able to see through ice and map true elevations of buildings,trees and lakes....hasent corey goode and wilcock mentioned ancient civilization frozen in ice down there that they are about to disclose?

Disclosure is coming, I just think the speed at which it flows to us depends on us uncovering things and piecing the small pieces into the huge picture

I am trying to put all my evidence to my theory on this since this is a hot topic....I may start a new thread with all of this a little bit clearer for all to run with or yell at me for! lol

If any of you think these bread crumbs sound plausable I look forward to your feedback
edit on 4-3-2017 by Raven1354 because: added a few lines

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This thread is so huge its hard to navigate back through.....

Does anyone remember someone was looking closely to the reflection in the eben eye? some talk about maybe a woman or something maybe....I thought maybe I saw a semi or vehicle which may mean by a road and if it was a trail cam most guys put them fairly close to get to on foot from a vehicle. looking at google maps now on street view of that area could be plausable?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: thektotheg
a reply to: TrueBrit

Nailed it. Photographic examples are no longer acceptable forms of evidence in my mind, if they ever were. It's way too easy to manipulate things. I don't think having a photo lends credence one way or the other. Essentially, it's a push.

While the story is definitely interesting, I don't think photographs of any sort constitute particularly compelling evidence nowadays.

Not even DNA evidence when it comes to Crime is acceptable anymore, considering there are so many services that collect DNA and store it. A hand can easily be grown from a stem cell culture to obtain a finger print and 'create' a crime scene.

It's no longer science fiction, and the courts are out dated, we need to use our high technology to remove incentive for crime by creating abundance, not punishing people and making them desperate.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Classified101
I have been lurking on 4chan for the last couple of to days, it's alredy been over a week the incident happened. They still are making at least 2 new fake images everyday which is pretty suspisious.. whatever the case, now it is almost impossible to know if there really was a legit image in first place...
Anyway here is the latest pic

I've seen the creature in this pic before and can't put my finger on where. I can see the original clear as day, it's like a cross between an alien and a young triceratops, if that makes sense. I don't know if it's from a game (the most likely option in my opinion) or perhaps some Sci-Fi profuction (perhaps Sy-Fy, even) or maybe an animation.I really think it's from a game though, I have it in my head that it's from a game, not sure if it's from a cut scene, the booklet or something like that but it's not an image from the gameplay though...

E.T.A... also it looks quite a bit like the aliens from Independence Day (the original, I haven't bothered with the remake)...

edit on 4/3/17 by djz3ro because: I had another brain fart...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence

LMAO Case have been solved..

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Classified101

LMAO Case have been solved..

Wow, that could possibly be the one we've been hunting for. If this is it then perhaps we have been looking in the wrong direction al aliong and it was the 9/11 link that was the real story, or perhaps 4chan lost it's $hit over nothing...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Can I ask where you found this?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

scary looking for sure

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Take a look at what I wrote on Page 78 Soul surfer!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What .. A ... Ride...

Just as expected =)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have followed this thread since a few hours in, am i the only one that has noticed the similarity between most of the images provided as an example of the 4chan image and the image at 0:04 of the music video for the Tool song 'Push it'?
edit on 7-3-2017 by Intothegreyarea because: grammar error

edit on 7-3-2017 by Intothegreyarea because: missing word

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join