It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

emulation ?

if Kim and Kayne can do it why cant I ?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Well, what are we talking about? 4chan. They surely are getting a lot of publicity over this. New people are going over there to check it out. People on ATS are giving it "air time." Sounds like a PsyOp, all right; theirs. Well played, 4chan. Well played.

Or maybe it's a person deleting his own threads/pictures, and then claiming he is the victim of censorship.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

I think "selfi" is in reference to it passing infront of a border security camera..or a security camera on the perimeter of the military base it was alledgedly near by. Would they position cameras low enough to clearly photograph a face? No...I doubt it...unless this thing is 20 ft tall, which I doubt but hey it could be. So it would more likely be a trail cam. That's my best guess..maybe put there by a citizen monitoring the border..

It's also unlikely a memeber of the military would chance posting something like this, due to the repercussions.

That would mean whoever has access to the security cameras or a trail cam in that area leaked the picture. My money, if there really is an image, is that it's a trail cam.

I can't see much to hunt out in the desert..so again my guess would say it's someone monitoring the border. These types of guys usually belong to a network of nationalists who want to protect the border.

If anyone wants to try, it would be a good idea to contact websites where these people post to each other and pin that network down to the location where the image was said to be taken (I forget where that was but it's been mentioned several times). Maybe one of them is the guy who posted the image or knows the guy who posted it. You ain't going to keep quite long if you have a picture like this, especially if it's getting taken off the net..you would want to talk to as many people as possible as soon as possible for an insurance policy.

So no, it would be a stretch too far to believe an alien got hold of a cell phone and posted itself to 4chan..but hey anythings possible
edit on 24-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Is this a bigger picture of the cel phone one?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

This has been debunked too

Someone posted the original in this thread already

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I agree! Ive read numerous 'credible' peoples reports, and a majority say that aliens appear to be 'oriental huminoids'. That pic fits the bill for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

humanoids have been seen using or imitating human thecnology so one stealing a smartphone taking a pic and posting it to 4chan isnt as weird as it sounds

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: gspat

This has been debunked too

Someone posted the original in this thread already

Oh well...

Gonna throw this one in here, just because it creeped me out when I saw it...

The whole thing was probably a hoax.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I wonder if the alleged pic and theorized sensitive information were one in the same file? Perhaps a real alien, which would certainly count as highly sensitive, or perhaps a goofy fake 'alien selfie' with some actual important information Stego'd into it. (I really hope this doesn't revive THAT CERTAIN RIDICULOUS TOPIC, but embedding info is still a real thing)
And if memory serves, this isn't the first time 4Chan has gotten squirrely in that particular fashion. Maybe not to this same degree of intensity or length of time, but I remember a few times it has seemed as if it were being suddenly and drastically censored by admin or someone else.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
this will be like the thunderbird pic in days of yore

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I bet the alien just arrived and wanted to post some pics on it's SpaceBook application for friends and family.
Wonder if the aliens try to post every little thing they do like my sister does...

originally posted by: graceunderpressure
"Picture was a reptilian...taking a selfie..."

If an advanced civilization capable of traversing light years or dimensions really is out there and/or visiting us, I hope they are well beyond the desire or need to take selfies.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishylives

I dunno...here are some of my scenarios

1. No pic existed and the whole thing is a distraction as to what really is being covered up

2. A real pic did get posted and dozens of fakes are being pushed by a large number of shills, in order to discredit the real pic.

3. This is a psyop by the US government. Coming hot on the heels of the NASA announcement of an inhabitable solar system. Could they be prepping our appetites for actual disclosure.

4. Knowing Trumps obvious narcissistic personality and him being continually undermined by the MSM, it would be HIGHLY likely that if the president has been informed of aliens existing, that he would release the information to the public in order to be in full control of the infowar. This would link the NASA announcement and the hype over this alledged photograph...well IMO

Unlike former presidents, like Clinton, who alleged they couldn't find out the truth about aliens..Trump has been closer to the military chiefs and it's quite possible they trust him with this issue more than pervious presidents.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hmm. Well, I could understand why a release of some sort of highly sensitive information, be it the alleged picture, or something else that the picture story was fabricated to distract from, would be a good reason for a letter agency to step in and throw whatever site it was into chaos.
But, I do have a small issue with the events, in that it was 4Chan. In 2017. Not 2007. A decade ago, I would honestly not have been surprised to find out that some sort of classified or compartmentalized information had been found there. A decade ago, the black hats likely to have that sort of thing were much more likely to be using 4Chan than in 2017. These days, it has evolved into little more than an unintelligible #tstorm of flaming, lazy uninspired memes and insecure teenagers wanting others to proclaim their opinion of their latest genital selfie.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I hope someday to see a photo of a real alien, but I'm pretty sure 4Chan won't be the source when that happens.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishylives

Different factions appear to use that site for different purposes. The bottom line is you have a significant pool of people in there who will follow what they believe are their own trends..of corse many of these trends are organic but a significant number are pushed by people and agencies who simply infiltrate the message board community of anons, and manipulate that pool of people to gravitate and support certain objectives.

I would have thought 4chan was well beneath the intelligence agencies prior to being on the site, but I'm convinced they are active there along with other groups using the anaons as both a resource and for data mining purposes.

When're as on ATS I do not feel their presence. They may well monitor this site along with others but I never got the impression they were activity pushing narratives. This community doesn't have a reputation for leaving the site in order to disrupt other areas of the web, where as anons do have that rep, and because of it they are are useful resource...weather most of them understand this or not.

You have many unwitting members of the so called leftwing, in groups like Antifa and BLM, with lots being paid for by Soros for his own geopolitical objectives which have noting to do with "equality". The 4chan community is not as dissimilar as they think because they too are easily hijacked and a useful tool for agencies to cause online disruption.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don't doubt that there is some effort at social engineering put forth towards ANY site with that level of traffic. And since their average frequent reader/poster is of an age demographic that is heavily targeted by that sort of program, they probably have a distinctly larger, more intense effort going on than a site with similar numbers but different demographics.
For example, I couldn't see the same level of assets and human time per thousand users being expended to influence AARP's customers, or whatever.
It's just that I still don't think that the people likely to have the ability to obtain or leak that kind of thing are still lurking around 4Chan anymore. It was definitely a very subversive and off-radar corner of the net back then, no doubt. But the prospects of the Dark Web and Deep Web were barely just beginning to catch on back then. There are far better places to coalesce in anonymity than a site who's former owner has had to appear before Congress because of the shady and illegal stuff the site users are doing. The feds have been eye-#ing 4Chan WAAAAAY too long, IMO, for anyone of that nature to even type the site address in, much less actually go to it.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: violet

What made the 4-Channel experts even think that the photo in question was real? There are hundreds of fakes posted all over the internet every week... and have been for YEARS.

Sounds like they were saying it really disturbed them.
I'd like to see it to draw my own conclusions.
So far I've never see an alien pic that convinced me. Never will.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

originally posted by: violet
Thus is apparently a partially recovered pic

I've seen a clear version of this photo but it looked fake

You're thinking of this?

It's a alien dummy for a display in japan.

I know this one is fake, that's why I posted the other pic as a possibility earlier.

Yes. Fake. They're all fake!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Every "greys" alien whatever there ever was is a hoax.

In January through March of 1918 Crowley began a series of magickal workings called the Amalantrah Workings in furnished rooms in Central Park West, New York City. These were a performed via Sexual & Ceremonial Magick (his spelling) with the intent to invoke certain "intelligences" to physical manifestation.

In actuality, the workings typically manifested as a series of visions and communications received through the mediumship of his partner, Roddie Minor.

Be that as it may, at least one such "intelligence" was brought into physical manifestation via the Magickal Portal they created. (A portal in this context is a "magickally" created rent in the fabric of time and space.) The entity that came through is the one pictured above left. Crowley maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life. This entity either called itself "Lam," or was named "Lam" by Crowley. Either way, he considered it to be of interdimensional origin, which was the term then for extraterrestrial. In communications with Lam, the symbolism of the egg featured prominently. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Pencil sketch on white paper = GREY.

DOH!
edit on 24-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
I hope someday to see a photo of a real alien, but I'm pretty sure 4Chan won't be the source when that happens.

What makes you say that?
There was a thread here about an aircraft and the picture was disappeared.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join