It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thus is apparently a partially recovered pic

I've seen a clear version of this photo but it looked fake

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm glad you did the thread counter intelligence

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

This one is confirmed disinformation..it's a model..look back through this thread.

They are trolling hard over there still, the fake pics are now getting deleted on a regular basis due to trolls having fun..

my current theory is that there is a picture. It's repeatedly getting posted and deleted and shills are deliberately posting fakes to muddy the waters, so you can't spot the real one amongst all the fakes.

I'll probably change my mind in 5 minutes but this is my current theory.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

What made the 4-Channel experts even think that the photo in question was real? There are hundreds of fakes posted all over the internet every week... and have been for YEARS.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

Cheers, let's hope we get a result soon.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If these aliens would just wear clothes instead of going around naked they wouldn't get censored so much. Is that too much to ask? I mean, really. They aren't that pretty anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence

my current theory is that there is a picture. It's repeatedly getting posted and deleted and shills are deliberately posting fakes to muddy the waters, so you can't spot the real one amongst all the fakes.

I'll probably change my mind in 5 minutes but this is my current theory.

...or, the original person (or group of people working in concert) who first posted the image is just trolling everyone else by deleting his own images and claiming it is being done by 4chan/censorship.

edit on 2017/2/24 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence
Google isn't the only one that can image search.

If this tech exists ( identifying copies) it stands to reason the intellligence agencies would have ways to intercept & delete. They must have some software that's crawling the web, emails, texts. and each time it comes up, it deletes it . If indeeed this deleting is true.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Thus is apparently a partially recovered pic

I've seen a clear version of this photo but it looked fake

You're thinking of this?

It's a alien dummy for a display in japan.

I know this one is fake, that's why I posted the other pic as a possibility earlier.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok thanks.
I looked through this thread, didn't see it

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I was going to think this story as fake...but this being about aliens...I bit my tongue and here I am researching it out!

Okay, so someone posted this on reddit:

And also....www.reddit.com...

Original Thread was titled "24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"
Thread was made anywhere between 12am and 2am, and outage occurred right after, thread was only up 30-45 seconds before site was down, and images/posts wiped.

And secondly, your OP made it to the site Here word-for-word! lol

That is all I got so far....not a lot of leaks anywhere out there either. Hmmm.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I said years ago that Photoshop and such was one of the worst things to ever happen in regards to "proving" anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Lol

They forgot to fix my spelling mistakes too.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Lol

They forgot to fix my spelling mistakes too.

Cntrl C, Cntrl V....hahahah

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Possible new link..but again could be disinformation shilling

boards.4chan.org...

Dig

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Sorry to say I'm having a really hard time getting excited about this. we've seen alien heads, pics before. What could possibly be different about THIS one? Is it too scary? Oh, please. Watch any horror movie if you want to be scared. That's pretty easy. Let's pretend for a moment that it was real. Meh? I say it is fake. End of story. The government rushed in to censor it? Why bother? Just tell people they are gullible and heap on the scorn. No need to freak out. It just isn't necessary. So why then did 4chan go down and why are all these threads and posts being deleted? Well, what are we talking about? 4chan. They surely are getting a lot of publicity over this. New people are going over there to check it out. People on ATS are giving it "air time." Sounds like a PsyOp, all right; theirs. Well played, 4chan. Well played.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BTW.. Isn't that the social media site that helped sink Hillary, because her bleach-bit guy asked for help with removing the "headers" from Hillary's emails.. to hide her wrongdoing?

Nope. That was Reddit.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Nebulus project ??

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"Picture was a reptilian...taking a selfie..."

If an advanced civilization capable of traversing light years or dimensions really is out there and/or visiting us, I hope they are well beyond the desire or need to take selfies.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Defiantly a possibility.

It is a good laugh tough regardless..I'm about done chasing this picture tough as I'm liable to not eat or sleep if I carry on.

There are a couple of YouTube vids up now on his matter..but note, there was atleast one that got deleted within minutes the other day..unfortunately I found it too late so didn't get to watch whatever was on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join