It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Went to message this guy and his profile didn't upload completely, he's on to something

originally posted by: akumasame
Ok I registered only to post some stuff I noticed.

First things first. I am objectively investigating all of this. And many other topics. I am neither believer nor non believer on any theories posted everywhere. I came to 4chan 1 hour after supposed image ban was lifted. Came to 4chan searching for a mystery to research and got involved into one.

Now you guys have most details already reposted here.

Interesting thing is, no threads are allowed. This makes no sense, even if it is to prevent spam. First off flat earth threads are being posted daily, with rather stupid arguments and very ugly vocabulary. They are never deleted for spam or flooding.

I went down the hole, and what has happened has taken my skeptic view on this to "hmm this is suspicious"

First off, an hour or so ago, there were 4 or 5 threads posted about this. In one someone posted a pic saying "ok guys, here it is"... Someone commented "Ok wow, that's the closest to the real one if not the one"... Third user tried opening the pic in those few seconds that those 2 comments were alive. Strange thing is, he couldn't. Basically only those 2 users saw the pic. Even more interesting is, thread got deleted instantly. He managed to get a screenshot of image missing and the comment right after the thread was deleted as he hadn't refreshed it. On another thread he came and posted the screenshot. I was in that other thread. The moment the screenshot went down, I tried opening it, but couldn't. "File doesn't exist"... However I had thumbnails zoomed and I screenshot it then tried to update (This all took me 15 seconds) and thread was deleted.

All threads were suddenly deleted again. One more popped and I posted this story and a link to discord chat where we can discuss without fearing deletion and bans. However my comment was seen and replied to by 1 person. Then died. Again this took maybe 10 seconds. Funny thing is, people commented on thread for another 30 seconds or so before it was deleted. So they chose to delete only my comment that had this story and link to discord room where we discuss this seriously (No calling people shills, no spam, literally discussing every and any option, taking all possibilities into account).

I also got banned for spam and flooding. That was the second IP/device that got banned. Funny thing is, both times I was banned posting results of my research so far and relevant data. First time I posted a post by a guy claiming it was fake and that he made everything, debunking it and saying how his timeline doesn't fit, as I was there literally from before it exploded.

Second time was for posting the story about the screenshot and posting a link. Again for spam even tho that was the only alien related comment I posted on 4chan.

So basically I got banned 2 separate times for 2 comments, both time for spam. Makes no sense whatsoever. I circumvented the ban again but not posting anything yet.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: humanoidlord

Someone just posted this. claimed it was a screen shot. a lot of anons say this was closest to original when it was only a portion of this pic... fwiw

bumping this for new page

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: humanoidlord

Someone just posted this. claimed it was a screen shot. a lot of anons say this was closest to original when it was only a portion of this pic... fwiw

If that's it, and given the "gaming link" sent earlier, I think this is a marketing campaign for a new game.

It looks like a blender creation or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Perhaps its a miliatry wepon disguised as a Alien Picture?
edit on 26-2-2017 by talisman because: text fix

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

agreed. watching now to see if it gets 404'ed

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Does anyone have the Original Image?
edit on 26-2-2017 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
bknapple32,

That is a "Recreation" *NOT* the Original. I avoided the term "fake" so as not to confuse people into thinking the whole thing is fake.
edit on 26-2-2017 by talisman because: text fix

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is what gets over a 100 flags in A and E on ATS now? I miss Jkrog08 more than ever.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I gave it a s n f simply because it wasnt a mother effing political thread

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

No one knows the original at this point. Including you or me.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

files.abovetopsecret.com...

that is the original as far I'm concerned, was uploaded minutes after the original went down (I never saw the original but it was described like this with the hourglass head the pouty lips, everything else was color based and/or matches this photo), he uploaded all #ed up and distorted to get around the filter, keep in mind the original was in 4k and regardless if manufactured was supposedly the most detailed picture of an alien real or fake that anyone had ever seen.

He also uploaded a few other crops of the shot that maybe other people have seen or saved

PS Early on I saw another crop with this same low res filter that appeared to be the same alien but only the left arm and seemingly from a slightly different angle as if it were a second picture taken in a slightly different pose but I don't have any link for it I have been having trouble saving these images and finding them on my Harddrive ... there are maybe 4 pictures out of 10 (only this one being important) that I saved that i can actually locate on my PC
edit on 26-2-2017 by Holden3 because: 1 more thing

edit on 26-2-2017 by Holden3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

There was a post earlier that linked to the artist who made that recreation based on what people were saying.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
so no one, not one, pressed printscreen to take a screenshot of the pic? ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
so no one, not one, pressed printscreen to take a screenshot of the pic? ridiculous.

It was up for 30 seconds... if that. lots of bs on 4chan, so most wouldnt waste a screeenshot until they see traction on the post.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Like that one??

edit on 26-2-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Everyone who downloaded had it vanish, everyone who uploaded it had it taken down.

Nobody was thinking "I bet this will be the most censored photo of all time and I'm going to need to back this up somewhere"

We were all thinking the complete opposite obviously

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Holden3

"to get around the filter"
Again people are referring to this "filter". Yet there is no proof that such a thing even is at play here. All we have is people ALLEGEDLY posting the original - and it ALLEGEDLY getting deleted by said "filter".

Again, I urge anyone who believes this is true to simply upload the image here. It wont get scrubbed. And if it does, we have our proof.
And if thats the case, post the picture as a .txt file inside an encrypted .rar file.
No image-recognition software ("filter") could see it then as it is no longer an image and its original code is completely lost inside the encrypted rar file.

Ive said this about a 100 times now on 4chan, reddit and now here - over the past 4 days - yet NOONE seems to do this one simple thing.

This tells me there IS no original picture.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That blurred out dark part to the right looks like a face, but I guess that's the famous tree that has been mentioned to be part of the image. If this whole thing is a hoax, then I hope the perpetrators had a good time, seems like a lot of effort to go through to just have some fun.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Holden3

No youre wrong. People CLAIMED it was deleted from their harddrive and CLAIMED the picture got deleted after they post it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

That is not the original. They made sure to delete all pics as it was making people sick physically. The people who did try and save it, found that it disappeared from their hard drives.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join