It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" alien pic shuts down 4chan

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vailx
If you want to see real "aliens" google W56 and planet Clarion.

I googled that. Number of real aliens seen. Zero.

Got a link directly to a picture of one?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vailx
If you want to see real "aliens" google W56 and planet Clarion.

Looking into these now, thank you, two cases I hadn't heard of before...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

You have a copy of the original pic?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: djz3ro

a reply to: WhatAmIDoing
Coincidentally enough everyone i had shown the pic to get creeped out by it. Some have said its a demon or alien et etc

If you've shown the pic to people then you have said pic? Care.to share?

check your pm box

Thank you, can't say it creeps me out though, it's not much of anything...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

a reply to: WhatAmIDoing
Coincidentally enough everyone i had shown the pic to get creeped out by it. Some have said its a demon or alien et etc

If you've shown the pic to people then you have said pic? Care.to share?

check your pm box

Thank you, can't say it creeps me out though, it's not much of anything...

Is it the original pic? If so could you share or PM it me please?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Is it the real one?? Ha

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes it does.

I said previously the bans on 4chan were for mentioning this as a cover operation and distraction.

I called the "real" photograph, as a rubber model ages ago, pointed out the chipped paint etc..they were drip feeding it to buy time. Look back at my posts.

Also 4chan hoaxes are, up until this one, perpetrated on the world outside of 4chan. This hoax was aimed directly at 4chan. I doubt it was expected to get wider attention than 4chan, that's why I started the thread here to begin with, once I saw the red flags over there.

I've already mentioned what I think it was designed for..can't post that topic here or my post will get deleted..but it's the infamous one you all know about that dare not be mentioned.

Lots of info was archived on 4chan concerning that and I believe it's now either been wiped or edited...also who ever amassed it has likely been doxxed. Seeing as there is a huge purge going on currently. Look at what's been going down with Alex Jones, Milo, now David Seaman (I believe a girl friend was murdered recently too)...and Sargon of Akkad, I believe has been targeted also...so I hear.

I'm not a fan of any of these guys by the way but obviously I'm aware of who they are and why they are being taken down.

Also I see an active campaign on typically pro message boards, to discredit the main players in this.

It's a huge orchestrated purge and someone has invested a lot of money to kill off the so called alt right. Bad tasting Italian food is part of that.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It has been very interesting to read this thread and those on 4chan (at least what I could be able follow). It's been quite some time since a topic gained my attention like this one did. The picture is becoming a myth, does it exist or not.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hey folks. Long time lurker who hasn't posted in years. My curiosity has gotten the best of me and would like to receive that pm of the original that's floating around. Please and thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

4Chan: home of the internet hoax. Ironically, this thread does not belong in [HOAX!] because it is reporting a fake story correctly.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaworu

If there is a real picture just upload it here. Ive yet to see any proof other than troll-claims that some image-recognition software is deleting alleged real picture.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Instead of PM it to people..
Just post it here in the thread please ?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I feel like there has to be something here. Just way too much fuss about seemingly nothing.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: thetruthhertz
I feel like there has to be something here. Just way too much fuss about seemingly nothing.

Are you new to the Internet or forums?
Literally every viral marketing scheme turns out the same type of response usually followed by "what a disappointment"

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: thetruthhertz

Are you new to the Internet or forums?
Literally every viral marketing scheme turns out the same type of response usually followed by "what a disappointment"

I'm 99% sure it'll turn out to be nothing, still though, there's been that much buzz surrounding it I still really wanna see the original picture, if it even does really exist.....

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
PM ME PLEASE I WOULD KILL SOMEONE TO SEE THAT DAMN PICTURE

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I suppose I just so badly want something to be there that I'm willing to go to great lengths to feel hopeful. Thus a sucker is born, I know...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I was part of the mega 4chan thread too. anyone asking for a pm of the original..

crap in one hand, wish in the other, see which one fills up first

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
the new pic:cdn.discordapp.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Someone just posted this. claimed it was a screen shot. a lot of anons say this was closest to original when it was only a portion of this pic... fwiw

edit on 26-2-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join