It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Air options: Contracted Aggressors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sounds like an agency job...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

I'm beginning to realize just how easy it is to hide projects from the public. I think this is a very clear-cut, modern example that is not speculative at all of this. Super high-profile jets in a high-profile location. Disappeared, without many people looking into it. But there are plenty of clues throughout the internet, scattered, which I've pieced together from another country. I think this is the first time I've seen all this information compiled, right here on ATS.

What if Pride Aircraft had restored the aircraft without flying it around Chicago first? What if it were never registered with the FAA? What if it wasn't a super high-profile location? What if Pride Aircraft and Tactical Air Support didn't post about it on the internet? The answer is of course, we would never have known about it.

On another note, just ordered the books: Skunkworks, and Red Eagles.

edit on 17/9/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
TacAir just announced that they have taken delivery of 21 F-5Es from Jordan, ending speculation that they were the ones that got them. Several were shipped on a 747-400F, while the majority were containerized and put on a cargo ship, and all were sent to the Northrop facility in St. Augustine, Florida where they're going to be overhauled and put back together.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mig 28,s you mean :-P

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Such a fun job. Red Air in the F-5. Mmmm

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Draken International just announced that that bought 22 F1M and F1B aircraft from Spain. The aircraft have all been modernized and bring their fleet up to over 100 aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join