It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
• Facilitated the acquisition of fully functional foreign aircraft and other avionic equipment for use in the US.
• Transferred US technology to Russia to support Russia’s space program.
• Expanded the market share of a leading engineering company in the countries of former Soviet Union.
• Represented high profile government intelligence agencies in support of adaptation and application of innovative technologies on US and international markets.
• Represented parties to complex domestic and international transactions and provision of support for large scale business acquisitions and mergers.
• Positioned the use of unprecedented innovative foreign encryption and compression technology for use in the US.
• Obtained appropriations from the US Congress for large international projects.
In the science, technology and innovations projects Meridican has worked closely with:
• US Department of Energy
• US Department of Defense
• US Department of Justice
• Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
• US Department of Commerce
• US Department of Agriculture
• US Department of Homeland Security
• US Department of Labor
• United States Industry Coalition (USIC)
Su-27 Flankers to fly in USA
May 7: Two ex-Ukrainian Air Force Sukhoi Su-27UB Flankers are nearing readiness for flight with Reno-based Tactical Air Support Inc. (TAC AIR), a commercial air service company providing fighter training support to the US military.
The two Flankers arrived at Rockford, Illinois some months ago aboard a chartered An-124 heavy lift aircraft and are being prepared for flight by warbird specialist Pride Air, who has experience with other soviet-designed jets such as the L-39 Albatros.
The new aircraft will join TAC AIR’s fleet of L-29 and L-39 trainers and MiG-17 fighters, making it “the first company offering fourth-generation fighter training support”.
TAC AIR is a veteran-owned small business incorporated in August of 2005, formed by a close group of former Navy, Marine and Air Force Weapon’s School Instructors and test pilots.
the Su-27 on our logo represents our success at becoming the first westerners trained to fly and operate that impressive aircraft.
RideAlong! in the mighty Su-27 Flanker as she performs one of her early flights over Nothern Illinois. This aircraft is one of two Flankers that were completely overhauled and converted to English instruments by Pride aircraft and later sold to a secret buyer who had the aircraft loaded onto trucks and driven away.