It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is nothing that indicates this man's politics. But the fact you would stand on the grave of the victim to make wild accusations indicates yours.

You did not follow the link to see what happened did you? If he yelled " Allaaaaah hu Akbar" before killing the person would you not have identified their politics? When you say Inner City do you not know the coded references that people are using especially the right who are terrified and hate political correctness.

Yes I did. I also read about what his neighbors said about him. Never spoke of politics, never spoke of race, but that he had many personal issues regarding health. It indicates more that he snapped, not that he killed people for political reasons.

Yes if he yelled "God is great" before shooting people, we would know his ideology. But yelling racist epithets indicates nothing.

Wrong you cannot have it both ways. Welcome to American politics. The left supports something called political correctness which attempts to not be UNWILLINGLY offensive. Left gets very upset about people yelling racist/sexist / or homophobic epithets. On the other side the right feels oppressed because they cannot use racist/sexist/homophobic epithets. It therefore leads me to assume that the terrorist was right wing.

BTW you knew all of the above anyone you just tried to be a debating gymnast.
Are you serious

edit on 25-2-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
buzz feed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

That is good shoot the messenger. Shoot them all!

www.kansascity.com...

Well what did you make of that?

Google Adam Purinton

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

I googled the guys name, seems he was a drunk.

“He’d come out and talk, but he was usually pretty inebriated,” said Beverly Morris, who with her husband has lived next door to Purinton for nearly two decades. “I’ve never seen him drink hard liquor, but lots of beer.”
www.kansascity.com...

Andy Berthelsen said Saturday that Adam Purinton became "a drunken mess" and bounced among menial jobs over the past year.

lasvegassun.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I don't think lashing back at people making irrational comments about "lefties" is going to help or change anything. You are doing exactly what people want others to stop doing - painting everyone with a broad brush, acting as if all on the left or right are somehow identical in beliefs and actions.

I think it's weak to try and build a case for your beliefs, by painting everyone who doesn't think exactly as you do, as crazy, violent, unhinged psychopaths. Happens way too often on this board now. There is a small percentage of unhinged maniacs in every party. There is a large % of normal, mostly balanced, thinking people in every party. Why can't people just accept that?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The matter has gone global and the Indian press is up in arms! America looks bad but who cares (Chant USA). However it appears as if an local guy (white) intervened to protect the two Indians and was also shot in the hand and chest.

I must remember that there are still decent people that want to do the right thing in this country. What is amazing is that the press is claiming that the police do not see this as a hate Crime.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There are many people in the US that do the right thing everyday and come from various backgrounds.

But the latest rash of hate coming out from the radical right wingers have been extremely disturbing and it's propagated by their support of the US version of islamic madrasas which is right wing news...created to radicalize people to support the bidding of self serving billionaires.

originally posted by: Tiger5
The matter has gone global and the Indian press is up in arms! America looks bad but who cares (Chant USA). However it appears as if an local guy (white) intervened to protect the two Indians and was also shot in the hand and chest.

I must remember that there are still decent people that want to do the right thing in this country. What is amazing is that the press is claiming that the police do not see this as a hate Crime.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

But the latest rash of hate coming out from the radical right wingers have been extremely disturbing

I know, right.

I remember a few weeks back how they destroyed a collage town because they didn't believe in freedom of speech, oh wait my bad that was the left wing nut jobs that don't believe in rights for certain people especially those they disagree with.

Have a tissue.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You've gone too far for even the mudpit.
I hope this thread gets removed and you get a time out.
Your portrayal of the right wing is verging on the very hate speech that you claim to despise so much.

Is he not allowed his opinion?

Actually.

ATS frowns on these kind of threads.

As per the revised terms and conditions of HATE SPEECH.

In ALL forms.

The irony.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join