It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Do the mental gymnastics you do to avoid the truth tire you out?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It would be more accurate to call this man "A lone wolf Terrorist" . Many of the Trumpers are evidently of the belief that Terrorists are foreign and or black.

I now wait for the idiots to dredge up the New Black Panther party as a feeble diversion. Oh yes we must not forget Hillary and Barack as terrorists too which is another feeble diversion.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There is nothing that indicates this man's politics. But the fact you would stand on the grave of the victim to make wild accusations indicates yours.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is nothing that indicates this man's politics. But the fact you would stand on the grave of the victim to make wild accusations indicates yours.

You did not follow the link to see what happened did you? If he yelled " Allaaaaah hu Akbar" before killing the person would you not have identified their politics? When you say Inner City do you not know the coded references that people are using especially the right who are terrified and hate political correctness.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

If I was a Mod on here, I would ban your ass for saying that stupid shi*
You are going a little too far with your insinuations of Trump supporters on here.
I have never seen any Trump supporter on here advocate or condone killing of anyone or even any rhetoric of hate.
It's all in your fu*king head dude, go see a professional for some help.

Now here is one triggered snowflake.
Ban media,ban ATS, ban everyone disagreeing with you. Whaaaaaa. I heard North Korea is nice this time of the year

No deranged Leftist, that is not what I said.
The OP is accusing Trump supporters of willfully supporting a murderer based on his hysterical viewpoints.
He said us Trump supporters have blood on our hands and it is basically our fault that this guy did what he did.
You Leftists are really good at pissing in the wind with your accusations, just like your post.
According to you guys, anyone that doesn't agree with your extreme ideology is a Nazi or in your belief, a North Korean.
I was pissed at the time I wrote my post for being basically accused of accessory to murder.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Murders need to be burned alive.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

If I was a Mod on here, I would ban your ass for saying that stupid shi*
You are going a little too far with your insinuations of Trump supporters on here.
I have never seen any Trump supporter on here advocate or condone killing of anyone or even any rhetoric of hate.
It's all in your fu*king head dude, go see a professional for some help.

Good thing you don't have the launch code for our nuclear weapons. You're post amused me. Advocating censorship and accusing others of mental instability while we all watch you meltdown, ironic.

I love me a right vs left thread.

Keep scoring on your own goalies.

T
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

edit on 24-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He said us Trump supporters have blood on our hands and it is basically our fault that this guy did what he did.

Kinda like how many right-wingers keep whining about how moderate Muslims (the majority) don't but should speak up and out against the extremists (who happen to be a minority) as if they're somehow responsible for—or share the blame in—violent extremist actions?

You mean, kinda like that?

God I love the hypocrisy and double standards among some of you people.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Excuse e did Trump himself incite his supporters to violence at his own rallies?? Did his own supporters punch people??

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

There were maybe 2 incidents of this with Trump supporters while there were ~100 incidents with Trump "protestors" assaulting non violent Trump supporters.

The comparison is not even close when it comes to left vs right violence.
edit on 24-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IgnoranceIsntBlisss
"The left has been longing for when their efforts finally set in motion the human species DNA inevitable "whitelash" to their rabid brutal anti-white savagery. "

anti-white savagery?

Spence, is that you?
edit on 24-2-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

Excuse e did Trump himself incite his supporters to violence at his own rallies?? Did his own supporters punch people??

lofl, yes, even this happened

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I hope you've stopped crying by now. You should track down his widow and take care of her for him. You appear to be more concerned and more angry than his friends and family.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Or, as common sense would define, the terrorists don't have to be foreign or black like you say, they just have to be a person or group of people who use unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The democrats called Republicans jihadists, anarchists, terrorists, etc etc for 8 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You did not follow the link to see what happened did you? If he yelled " Allaaaaah hu Akbar" before killing the person would you not have identified their politics? When you say Inner City do you not know the coded references that people are using especially the right who are terrified and hate political correctness.

Yes I did. I also read about what his neighbors said about him. Never spoke of politics, never spoke of race, but that he had many personal issues regarding health. It indicates more that he snapped, not that he killed people for political reasons.

Yes if he yelled "God is great" before shooting people, we would know his ideology. But yelling racist epithets indicates nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

There were maybe 2 incidents of this with Trump supporters while there were ~100 incidents with Trump "protestors" assaulting non violent Trump supporters.

The comparison is not even close when it comes to left vs right violence.

There were many more incidents and Trump has incited and sided with the Fake patriotic voOne witness said he told them, “Get out of my country,”. Which seems to be like mirroring the Trump dogwhistle. These people could have easily been US citizens and he definitely did not ask about their immigration status. Was it the left that played the tiresome patriot tropes? No! It is always they right who hide everything behind a veneer of ultra - patriotism. I love my country but cannot abide this travesty off the Ultra right patriots.

How many innocent people will be killed?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You can tell the OP was literally salivating at the chance to shoving his conformation in our faces...
This thread is a disgusting display of how the ctrl-left will literally walk over dead bodies to push their narrative.
It's a good thing the more moderate liberals here will not defend this radical because they would be subject to guilt by association.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
buzz feed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In other news, a man barred from a bar came back shooting 3 and killing one. A disagreement occurred before the shooting but nothing can be confirmed by witnesses at this time. The shooter may have insulted the patron before being asked to leave. A senseless tragedy.

THAT is how the news used to be. It is a sad story but that is it. Drunks tend to kill drunks quite often...many times in bars. It happens all over the country every night and horrible things are 'said' to each other.

The OP should write for the HuffPo with that headline....
edit on 02pm28pmf0000002017-02-24T16:09:17-06:000417 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes if he yelled "God is great" before shooting people, we would know his ideology. But yelling racist epithets indicates nothing.

Wow.... speechless

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join