It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
is this man a right wing radical because he uttered racist comments or his he merely a racist?

seems like there might be a logical fallacy in here somewhere.....cuz i dont think a person must necessarily be a right wing radical just because they are racist or have some prejudices against certain or even all people different than he is.

can someone help me with this?

at first i thought it might be the liars paradox then after reading more i think it might be the Syllogism fallacy.

Right wing radicals are racists...the terms can go hand in hand
edit on 24-2-2017 by veracity because: typos

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
the murderer was actually an atheist liberal that voted for Obama twice.

loflf

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Sadly, this poor deceased person (who had achieved more than many of you dolts) will now be sent back to India in a casket to be buried by his family

Whats with the personal attacks and painting everyone with the same brush?

That is what deranged, mentally deficient Left Wingers do.
Blame imaginary Trump bogeymen soldiers instead of taking stock of their own miserable, racist existence.
Leftist simpleton.

As you (and others) personally attack and paint everyone on "the left" with the same brush ...

... ya can't make this stuff up.

Again, I will repeat we moderates and moderate conservatives supporting Trump, R NOT condoning this nut. The same crowd from the left comes here everday and truly DO defend bad characters, now admit it.

Q 1:
Do we defend that nut or any nut who kills innocent people for sport?

Q 2: Do the left continually stick up for this one or that one who said stuff like "no such thing as consentual sex", "Trump should be assassinated",
(or paraphrasing a few of your hero's comments)

Q 2 cont:

"Drone Americans without a trial", "your racist if you mistrust radical islamist or illegals","Trump is antisemitic", "Hands up Don't Shoot' and other lies or bad news caused by the left's hero's?

Condone away at true evil/insanity. Then point at your detractors all you want.... It isn't working.....

edit on 24-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
is this man a right wing radical because he uttered racist comments or his he merely a racist?

seems like there might be a logical fallacy in here somewhere.....cuz i dont think a person must necessarily be a right wing radical just because they are racist or have some prejudices against certain or even all people different than he is.

can someone help me with this?

at first i thought it might be the liars paradox then after reading more i think it might be the Syllogism fallacy.

Yes the left's paint brush has made it appear we need to clarify that question. Good question that I suspect will not be answered or will be mocked shortly....

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: tribal.

Right wing radicals are racists...the terms can go hand in hand

You want to be known as an obvious bigot from the left? keep it up then.... Those willing to act out like they are loony tunes racists are certainly more numerous by a lot in those Left wing extremists IMHO, and there are a very few that you can call Right wing extremist... Moderates are the ones you deal with here and THINK falsely that it is right wingers... You are ever the deflectors of the truth in defense of the indefensible actions of any extremist unless you can call em Right wing and it is like a picture that speaks one thousand words.

I believe it has become crystal clear for many here, you guys have passed being in a moment of clarity with your own thoughts and the truth........ Wake up....
edit on 24-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I think someone needs to take a deep breath and calm down.
There are radicals on both sides of the fence. Anyone who doesn't want to face that fact is part of the problem.

All you are doing is stirring up more hate.

If people would treat each other like people with different options then maybe we can begin to heal.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I stick with my definition of the right wing radicals

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

If I was a Mod on here, I would ban your ass for saying that stupid shi*
You are going a little too far with your insinuations of Trump supporters on here.
I have never seen any Trump supporter on here advocate or condone killing of anyone or even any rhetoric of hate.
It's all in your fu*king head dude, go see a professional for some help.

Now here is one triggered snowflake.
Ban media,ban ATS, ban everyone disagreeing with you. Whaaaaaa. I heard North Korea is nice this time of the year

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There may be radicals on both sides, but let's compare the two.

How often do you hear about the far left killing people or bombing establishments? Rarely.

But the right on the other hand has had some of your most horrific forms of domestic terror for several years and Trump has only emboldened these crazies to come out of the wood work. Here's where the right wingers don't get it because your entire platform espouses hate and right wingers are no different than the muslim fundamentalists that you are trying to keep out of the country. Whether it is Christian or Muslim crazy, your both the same in the eyes of rational thinking Americans.

originally posted by: Martin75

There are radicals on both sides of the fence. Anyone who doesn't want to face that fact is part of the problem.

If people would treat each other like people with different options then maybe we can begin to heal.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I concur, one side is clearly way more batsh*t crazy than the other.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
nm....

edit on 24-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Here is an example of seven people murder by Left Wing Radicals on Wednesday.

5 in just 2 hours.

No matter which way you slice it, Left Wing terrorism trumps Right Wing terrorism by a massive margin.

www.chicagotribune.com...
edit on 24-2-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Please. This is nothing compared to number of weekly threads demonizing everything left of Donny alt righters make on ATS. Donny's cheerleaders always judge religious and political groups by action of individuals but turn in to snowflakes when someone does the exact the same to them.
Good job OP. You made a blizzard in here

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Here is an example of seven people murder by Left Wing Radicals on Wednesday.

5 in just 2 hours.

No matter which way you slice it, Left Wing terrorism trumps Right Wing terrorism by a massive margin.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Where does it say they are left wing. ? Put up or shut up

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

your both the same in the eyes of rational thinking Americans.

I think you need to climb off this moral high ground you think you have a monopoly on.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I'm sorry you can't see it. Such is how it works, you people put your blinders on and run around like loonies!

This isn't a my side is better than yours. Or you do worse stuff! It's admitting that both side has radicals and not everyone falls into a radical group.

No one will ever unite the divide as long as you keep yelling what awful people they are. Painting a whole group of people with one broad brush stroke. Group us all into a lump as if you can't see the individual within us.

Oh wait, being a racist piece of #hit! Yup, that sums up your position nicely.

Bless your heart.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I agree that for the last few months, there have been a crush of threads bashing the left as a whole, by including youtube videos and shouting, "look at the left, they have all lost their minds, they want to kill you if you disagree with them, they want to end America, look at how violent and intolerant they are!" It turned me off of ATS for a while. Now, we are seeing a little more balance with some threads pointing out the nuts on the right, so that's a good thing in my mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Interesting posts so far. Right wing man most likely part of that alt-right movement, replies seem to suggest do not place us all in the same bucket, which would be correct.

Here is the thing though, I also see these same posters vilify and entire group such as Muslims when there are reports of their people committing criminal activities.

Is this hypocrisy?

Amen, was waiting for this post.

Can't blame all illegals for the massive amount of criminal activities.
Can't blame all Muslims for the terror activities occurring like clockwork.
Can't blame all refugees in Europe for rapes and riots.

A whacko right winger killed somebody?!? They all need to burn!!1!!!11

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

It's guaranteed if you ask these murders what their viewpoints are, they would be Left Wing terrorists.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

It's guaranteed if you ask these murders what their viewpoints are, they would be Left Wing terrorists.

Durp durp durp durp.
Did they find posters of Karl Marx in their apartments? Membership card of the communist party perhaps? What about their computers ?! Any trace of them visiting left wing websites?
Take your fake news crap to Infowars son. Either put up or

edit on 24-2-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
There may be radicals on both sides, but let's compare the two.

How often do you hear about the far left killing people or bombing establishments? Rarely.

But the right on the other hand has had some of your most horrific forms of domestic terror for several years and Trump has only emboldened these crazies to come out of the wood work. Here's where the right wingers don't get it because your entire platform espouses hate and right wingers are no different than the muslim fundamentalists that you are trying to keep out of the country. Whether it is Christian or Muslim crazy, your both the same in the eyes of rational thinking Americans.

You just contradicted yourself with the several years remark. You just admitted that Obama with his racial division took a huge part in those attacks too. Whos fault is it now? I already mentioned that this is nothing new because the whole world has to deal with crazy people. There is no magical cure for that kind of behavior.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join