It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is from one of the gofund me pages.

On February 22nd 2017, an intoxicated man hurling racial slurs opened fire inside a packed Kansas bar killing our dearest friend Srinivas Kuchibhotla.

Srini was the kindest person you would meet, full of love, care and compassion for everyone. He never uttered a word of hatred, a simple gossip, or a careless comment. He was brilliant, well mannered and simply an outstanding human being.

His wife Sunayana and his family are now faced with incredible grief and a multitude of expenses.

edit on 24-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't think that's allowed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I don't think that's allowed.

Sorry, did not know that, i've removed the link.

link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

that right wingers support the rhetoric of hate.

So you're blaming all of us for the actions of one individual huh? You call us hateful for disagreeing with you? I have this thing called morality, thou shall not lie, thou shall not bear false witness, thou shall love thy neighbor. The left claims to love, but they often fail to say that what they actually love is power and control over other people's thoughts. To control the narrative.

What part of: we dont want globalism do the left not understand? The thing is, if the left keeps trying to use bullying tactics on the right, what do you think the right will respond with? Remember this law, you reap what you sow. But nope, we are "hateful" because we dont care about your narrative.

Right...

Right now, these words are in its Factual un-politically correct meanings.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

hate·ful
ˈhātfəl/Submit
adjective
arousing, deserving of, or filled with hatred.
"hateful letters of abuse that had come unsigned"
informal
very unpleasant.
"I don't have to stay in this hateful place"
synonyms: detestable, horrible, horrid, unpleasant, awful, nasty, disagreeable, despicable, objectionable, insufferable, revolting, loathsome, abhorrent, abominable, execrable, odious, disgusting, distasteful, obnoxious, offensive, vile, heinous, ghastly, beastly; informalgodawful

dis·crim·i·na·tion
dəˌskriməˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
"victims of racial discrimination"
synonyms: prejudice, bias, bigotry, intolerance, narrow-mindedness, unfairness,inequity, favoritism, one-sidedness, partisanship

prej·u·dice
ˈprejədəs/Submit
noun
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
"English prejudice against foreigners"
synonyms: preconceived idea, preconception, prejudgment
"male prejudices about women"
LAW
harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgment.
"prejudice resulting from delay in the institution of the proceedings"
synonyms: detriment, harm, damage, injury, hurt, loss
"without prejudice to the interests of others"

With these words in mind, compare them with your own actions. This is known as Sargons law.

That said; its tragic what happened, but it is shameful that one tries to advance their agenda through a tragic event.
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:51:09 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 24 Feb 2017 01:51:09 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Classy.
It sounds like you are so pleased that a scumbag killed an innocent man.
There seems very little difference between the murderer's twisted sense of reality and yours.

Just think, if this hadn't have happened, you wouldn't be feeling as fulfilled as you are right now. Maybe send a card to the dead guy's family so you can thank them for his death which allowed you to signal that virtue that you don't really possess?

What is wrong with you, in what way is he "pleased" about this. A man died was murdered out of pure racism...how is anyone "pleased" about this?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Just didn't want to see you get your whole post removed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sargon's law
Whenever an ideologue makes a character judgement about someone they are debating with, that character judgement is usually true about themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Condolences to the man and his family......

That being said....

This thread , and those like it from both ends of the political spectrum, are exactly the reason things in this country are going to get worse .....

As I've said on trump threads about the right white washing the left I'll say it here

OP you should be ashamed of yourself, catagorizinf and the spewing your own version of hate.....

This helps nothing and only serves to breed more of it

We will not heal as a nation and come together as long as this sort of rhetoric keeps continuing

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Sargon's law
Whenever an ideologue makes a character judgement about someone they are debating with, that character judgement is usually true about themselves.

That true for all cases, not just debating.

Now figure out what "character judgements" are.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
the murderer was actually an atheist liberal that voted for Obama twice.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Right wing wackos rear its ugly head for the second time in 2 weeks. This time, you have this right wing extremist killing an Indian guy as he was watching a Kansas basketball game after work. With the crazy fundamentalist illogical outbursts you right wingers spew on this board as well as in your party of fake news media, it doesn't take much to see that the right has been manufacturing crazy for quite some time.

Take a good look at the murderer. The guy is a miserable right winger who most likely has not taken accountability for anything in his life, similar to you. Angry and miserable because of your backward knuckle dragging beliefs.

Shame on all of you right wing fundamentalists. The hate that you support make people like this murderer exist and all of you have blood on your hands. The guy killed was only 32 years old and leaves behind a widow that now has to fend for herself in this country. This could have been much worse if it was not for the intervenor who got shot trying to stop this wacko. Sadly, this poor deceased person (who had achieved more than many of you dolts) will now be sent back to India in a casket to be buried by his family. Senseless, shameful, and propagated by your hate for yourself.

tinyurl.com...

The murderer was a leftist liberal atheist that voted for Obama twice. He was recently blocking traffic at a BLM protest and attended the DeploraBALL events as well as thought the person he shot was a 4 chan nazi troll athat shut down the hwndu cam in New York.

link   

originally posted by: veracity

Classy.
There seems very little difference between the murderer's twisted sense of reality and yours.

Just think, if this hadn't have happened, you wouldn't be feeling as fulfilled as you are right now. Maybe send a card to the dead guy's family so you can thank them for his death which allowed you to signal that virtue that you don't really possess?

What is wrong with you, in what way is he "pleased" about this. A man died was murdered out of pure racism...how is anyone "pleased" about this?

Keep reading the thread. It gets explained to the OP and you will miss the point equally as well I'm willing to bet.

link   
just a fraction on chicago's stats.

link   
I will agree that there was some ummm...pent up anger in this OP, as there are in some of mine...however, he is correct.

It's hard to be truthful and not come off as "angry or triggered" at the same time.

I've been working on that for years but sometimes I give up as well and just say it how it is, sorry if it offends but if you are not guilty of the activity then it wouldn't offend you.

Edited bc it was jumbled

edit on 24-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Classy.

Keep reading the thread. It gets explained to the OP and you will miss the point equally as well I'm willing to bet.

No, I get it, it's just very strange. Not much gets "missed" by me.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
is this man a right wing radical because he uttered racist comments or his he merely a racist?

seems like there might be a logical fallacy in here somewhere.....cuz i dont think a person must necessarily be a right wing radical just because they are racist or have some prejudices against certain or even all people different than he is.

can someone help me with this?

at first i thought it might be the liars paradox then after reading more i think it might be the Syllogism fallacy.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Whats with the personal attacks and painting everyone with the same brush?
Triggered

God, if I have to listen to one more mindless twit dismissing someone's opinion with some parroted pop-psyche handi-word I'm going to hurl...
edit on 24-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

sorry if it offends but if you are not guilty of the activity then it wouldn't offend you.

So true!!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The guy was a nutjob who deserves what he gets.
Here's to a short, but very painful, life in prison.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Do you not see any irony in your post what so ever?

So you're blaming all of us for the actions of one individual huh?

The left claims to love, but

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join