It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

Angry and miserable because of your backward knuckle dragging beliefs.

Ah yes, more prideful prancing after clicking the "Post" button.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You know what's the saddest part of the right wing apologists' comments on this thread, it's like listening (or reading) a chain smoker trying to convince others that he is not addicted to nicotine. You will throw out all kinds of reasoning such as "I don't smoke at work" to trying and justify why you are not addicted.

But everyone else sees it except for you. Here's a tip on life. The day you decide to be accountable for your action and accept reality is the day you will take your first step towards a happier, more enjoyable life.

NO you can have your opinion, just not necessarily do the facts add up for us. That is because it is so overly hateful on your part. There is just an observation of your hate dude, period.

SO a lone NUT JOB did something bad. I DON"T, nor do the moderate conservative here, condone it of which each of the posters but one or two left wingers so far R moderate conservative.

Example of the opposite for which you are witnessed to be doing some mental, Olympic grade, back flips to ignore would be"

An ISIS member does something bad, THEY condone it..

Ah but you are willfully asleep in your hater ideology.

YOU remind me of a cool song " Wake up little Suzy wake up.. wake up little Suzy wake up."
edit on 23-2-2017 by Justoneman because: clarity

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LOL!!! You would ban me? Talk about snowflake. LOL!!!

So watch Trump do and say absolutely nothing about this senseless murder. The fact that he does little or nothing to condone this right wing extremism should tell you everything you need to know about his presidency and his priorities.

It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

If I was a Mod on here, I would ban your ass for saying that stupid shi*
You are going a little too far with your insinuations of Trump supporters on here.
I have never seen any Trump supporter on here advocate or condone killing of anyone or even any rhetoric of hate.
It's all in your fu*king head dude, go see a professional for some help.

Ok ....*deep breath*
Where are all the Democrats denouncing all the Left Wing riots, protests and assorted mayhem they have been causing?
You don't know what this idiot's motivation was, you might think you do just because he said "get out of my country"
You are assuming things and you are making an ass out of yourself doing it.
What exactly is Trump supposed to do about it?
What about all the shootings and murders in Chicago? What are your Left Wing friends that are in charge of Chicago doing about it?
Nothing. They are on pace so far this year to eclipse 2016 by a wide margin.
You strike me as someone that really doesn't know what the hell you are talking about, but just want to blame Trump and Trump supporters for everything.
I would like to have the Leftist mirrors that you guys look into everyday, that places the blame on everyone but yourselves.

^^^That comment above is worth copying and posting all over the place.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wow. It's like the right wingers of ATS suddenly learned to stop sweeping with broad strokes.

I can't log on a day without reading a thread about how 'violent' the 'left' is.

This is terrible and the worst part of it: there's thrash out there that supports this type of #.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

This is terrible and the worst part of it: there's thrash out there that supports this type of #.

I know it is just sick how the left has done that very thing for months now with plans to do more.... Keep your powder dry bro....
edit on 24-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You know what's interesting with the right wing comments to this thread. Only ONE person, DCCowboy, was the only one that denounced what occurred in the killing. Most of the right wingers on the other hand tried to deflect or deny this right wing issue of hate and the result of it. Sad.

originally posted by: Justoneman

You know what's the saddest part of the right wing apologists' comments on this thread, it's like listening (or reading) a chain smoker trying to convince others that he is not addicted to nicotine. You will throw out all kinds of reasoning such as "I don't smoke at work" to trying and justify why you are not addicted.

But everyone else sees it except for you. Here's a tip on life. The day you decide to be accountable for your action and accept reality is the day you will take your first step towards a happier, more enjoyable life.

NO you can have your opinion, just not necessarily do the facts add up for us. That is because it is so overly hateful on your part. There is just an observation of your hate dude, period.

SO a lone NUT JOB did something bad. I DON"T, nor do the moderate conservative here, condone it of which each of the posters but one or two left wingers so far R moderate conservative.

Example of the opposite for which you are witnessed to be doing some mental, Olympic grade, back flips to ignore would be"

YOU remind me of a cool song " Wake up little Suzy wake up.. wake up little Suzy wake up."

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

No i don't. If you would have took the time to read my countless posts about these incidents you wouldn't attack me but for the sake of the argument i'm going to formulate an answer. Furthermore please dial it down a notch i prefer conversations without insulting each other and the buzzwords. The reality as you stated is that these incidents happen from time to time. Both sides have lost many american people during all this madness and mostly through radicals or extremists. You can blame me all you want if it makes you feel better i don't care. I've got enough guilt that lasts for many lifetimes but you can't just assume that every Trump supporter on here is okay with this. I saw enough of them who denounce these acts of violence all the time.

Killing innocent people is wrong there is no doubt about it. I've got no empathy for evil people nor do i care about who commited the crime or why. I don't make distinctions anymore. You are despicable to me either way. You can't blame Trump beause these issues are nothing new they exist since the dawn of time. People always try to find excuses to justify violence. Those people should not be part of any civil society but unfortunately they are and the law enforcement and the justice departments has to deal with them. There is now way of preventing people from going over the edge. Sometimes it just takes a little spark to ignite an inferno. People snap all the time.

You could argue that someone along the line reinforced this nutjobs idea that he had to do something but there are always more reasons and possibilities to consider. What if the guy who tried to help turns out to be a Trump supporter? Your whole narrative would fall apart in an instant. The only one to blame is the perpetrator. It doesn't even matter why he did it. He will be tried and incarcerated. 1 man lost his life and 2 bystanders got shot because of him and that's tragic in itself. It was senseless violence and there was no rhyme or reason behind it.

What happens when the next victim is a Trump supporter? Would you be okay with it if people putting you in the same corner as you did with them? I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
alpha what do are you trying to prove? get out of my country, state, town, neighborhood. all the same thing. The guy had hate in his heart. Trump did not cause that.

Are we really going to start playing the guessing game of who voted for who in every crime?

Condolences to the victims. May the man rot in prison for life.

I also see a white male stand up for the indian men. Need more of those men in the world. A hero. I pray for that heroes recovery.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

cognitive dissonance

even if they wanted to denounce it they have to spend all their time defending and baseless pejorative attacks

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I know it is just sick how the left has done that very thing for months now with plans to do more.... Keep your powder dry bro....

Too old to circlejerk

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You know what's interesting with the right wing comments to this thread. Only ONE person, DCCowboy, was the only one that denounced what occurred in the killing. Most of the right wingers on the other hand tried to deflect or deny this right wing issue of hate and the result of it. Sad.

More nonsense. Of course I will denounce this senseless killing and all killings everywhere that Trump and his supporters are blamed for by delusional Leftists.
Happy now? I doubt it

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Too old to circlejerk

Agreed, i never thought those circle jerkers were cool nor the a hole comment aimed at innocents....

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
exactly

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

cognitive dissonance

even if they wanted to denounce it they have to spend all their time defending and baseless pejorative attacks

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Just goes to show you just how pathetic the left has become!

Capitalizing on a tragedy how sad.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If you all want to do things right, the least you right wingers can do is to donate to the 3 victim's gofundme page. I've already done so and if you don't support right wing hate, you should do the same. If you look at the person who was murdered, his family has raise some $200K. Much of that money will be used up just to send him in a casket back to India with not much left for his wife.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

exactly

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

cognitive dissonance

TOTAL BS and you know it. You lefist are showing your true colors and making false accusations about the right.

Parroting talking points is making the haters so obvious... Wake up and smell the BS coming from the left or your fantasy utopia will NEVER exist, ever... wake up..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Going to, as I have done with both sides grouping people up in stereotypical categories, to call out that it's wrong to stereotype groups as a whole. As per usual I am sure it will be meant with ridicule. While in this case the OP did name in the body of the thread fundamentalists and radicals in the title. However, they also mentioned the following:

With the crazy fundamentalist illogical outbursts you right wingers spew on this board as well as in your party of fake news media, it doesn't take much to see that the right has been manufacturing crazy for quite some time.
OP
Calling out the whole the partisan side does nothing to support the opposite partisan support cause's view, or what ever that might be.

RIP and regards to the victim and their family/friends.
edit on 24-2-2017 by dreamingawake because: that*

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Classy.
It sounds like you are so pleased that a scumbag killed an innocent man.
There seems very little difference between the murderer's twisted sense of reality and yours.

Just think, if this hadn't have happened, you wouldn't be feeling as fulfilled as you are right now. Maybe send a card to the dead guy's family so you can thank them for his death which allowed you to signal that virtue that you don't really possess?

The left has been longing for when their efforts finally set in motion the human species DNA inevitable "whitelash" to their rabid brutal anti-white savagery.

I've been trying to warn this is their goal, and therefore they shouldn't be rewarded, but who am I anyways.

This guy turned scumbag. Maybe he always was. He's ugly that settles it!

We shouldn't all have to go out of our way to condemn this kind of stuff, while defense even by derailment of discussions of these kinds of cases should be considered the evil too.
edit on 24-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If you all want to do things right, the least you right wingers can do is to donate to the 3 victim's gofundme page. I've already done so and if you don't support right wing hate, you should do the same. If you look at the person who was murdered, his family has raise some $200K. Much of that money will be used up just to send him in a casket back to India with not much left for his wife.

Nice pat on your own back. After all the sh*t you just shoveled on us, you gotta be nuts. But that goes without saying.
I will take a look at it and if I do donate, it will not be because some Leftist dolt busted my balls into doing it.
If you are in the giving mood, instead of the standard Leftist take take take, give some money to these people in Chicago.
www.chicagotribune.com...
But I am sure that those murders don't fall under your Leftist agenda against Trump.
edit on 24-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Sadly, this poor deceased person (who had achieved more than many of you dolts) will now be sent back to India in a casket to be buried by his family

Whats with the personal attacks and painting everyone with the same brush?

That is what deranged, mentally deficient Left Wingers do.
Blame imaginary Trump bogeymen soldiers instead of taking stock of their own miserable, racist existence.
Leftist simpleton.

As you (and others) personally attack and paint everyone on "the left" with the same brush ...

... ya can't make this stuff up.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join