It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Tip for the right wing deranged. Denial will not get you anywhere in life.

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I'm looking at my hands and I don't see any blood. Just some paint you accidently got on me..

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

If I was a Mod on here, I would ban your ass for saying that stupid shi*
You are going a little too far with your insinuations of Trump supporters on here.
I have never seen any Trump supporter on here advocate or condone killing of anyone or even any rhetoric of hate.
It's all in your fu*king head dude, go see a professional for some help.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Interesting posts so far. Right wing man most likely part of that alt-right movement, replies seem to suggest do not place us all in the same bucket, which would be correct.

Here is the thing though, I also see these same posters vilify and entire group such as Muslims when there are reports of their people committing criminal activities.

Is this hypocrisy?

That's a fair point.
Though is there any evidence of his membership of a group of right wing terrorists or support for such a group, who advocate the killing of non whites?

Is there an actual group that has that as their aim in the same way that The Muslim Brotherhood, IS and other radical islamist groups do re non believers?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I'm doing great in life, but thanks for the concern.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well said but don't let a racist like the op get you upset.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I bet it was a liberal pretending to be a right winger, at least that's what he looks like to me when I see his pic.

Wow.

Take your pick between

1) No True Scotsman
2) Denial
3) Cognitive Dissonance
4) Conjecture

frankly I think you managed to hit them all, it's a grand slam.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What you didn't read is that I'm calling all of you out for your hypocrisy and the fact that right wingers support the rhetoric of hate. I'm here because ATS has become a haven for the extreme right with the CRAZY and delusional posts the right wingers here make. If this is the brand and cause you like, you are no different than the radicals muslims that love to hate. This is why the world thinks you right wingers are bat sh it crazy and any denial/deflection from the right wing apologists here only proves how shameful you all have become in your extremist beliefs.

originally posted by: Mictain
Interesting posts so far. Right wing man most likely part of that alt-right movement, replies seem to suggest do not place us all in the same bucket, which would be correct.

Here is the thing though, I also see these same posters vilify and entire group such as Muslims when there are reports of their people committing criminal activities.

Is this hypocrisy?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

You've gone too far for even the mudpit.
I hope this thread gets removed and you get a time out.
Your portrayal of the right wing is verging on the very hate speech that you claim to despise so much.

link   

I'm here because ATS has become a haven for the extreme right with the CRAZY and delusional posts the right wingers here make.

LOL, that is pure comedy.

link   

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

You just reminded me why I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago. Thanks and good bye

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Your portrayal of the right wing is verging on the very hate speech that you claim to despise so much.

I hope they keep it up, people need to see how idiotic and desperate people like the op are.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
LOL!!! You would ban me? Talk about snowflake. LOL!!!

So watch Trump do and say absolutely nothing about this senseless murder. The fact that he does little or nothing to condone this right wing extremism should tell you everything you need to know about his presidency and his priorities.

originally posted by: RazorV66

It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

You are going a little too far with your insinuations of Trump supporters on here.
I have never seen any Trump supporter on here advocate or condone killing of anyone or even any rhetoric of hate.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Should Trump or any president have to talk about every crime that happens in this country and how do you know what his political views are?

You are desperate.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Is he not allowed his opinion?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I hope they keep it up, people need to see how idiotic and desperate people like the op are.

True enough, I just hate it when they do it with regards to victims of homicides. Would be more tactful to pick a subject where there are no victims.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

They are just salty because they are not use to sitting on the outside looking in but they will get over it, at least I hope.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Exactly, the race, religion or sex of the criminal should never be used as a tool for pushing an agenda.

That makes the victim/victims tools for propaganda and victimized all over again.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You know what's the saddest part of the right wing apologists' comments on this thread, it's like listening (or reading) a chain smoker trying to convince others that he is not addicted to nicotine. You will throw out all kinds of reasoning such as "I don't smoke at work" to trying and justify why you are not addicted.

But everyone else sees it except for you. Here's a tip on life. The day you decide to be accountable for your action and accept reality is the day you will take your first step towards a happier, more enjoyable life.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

LOL!!! You would ban me? Talk about snowflake. LOL!!!

So watch Trump do and say absolutely nothing about this senseless murder. The fact that he does little or nothing to condone this right wing extremism should tell you everything you need to know about his presidency and his priorities.

originally posted by: RazorV66

Ok ....*deep breath*
Where are all the Democrats denouncing all the Left Wing riots, protests and assorted mayhem they have been causing?
You don't know what this idiot's motivation was, you might think you do just because he said "get out of my country"
You are assuming things and you are making an ass out of yourself doing it.
What exactly is Trump supposed to do about it?
What about all the shootings and murders in Chicago? What are your Left Wing friends that are in charge of Chicago doing about it?
Nothing. They are on pace so far this year to eclipse 2016 by a wide margin.
You strike me as someone that really doesn't know what the hell you are talking about, but just want to blame Trump and Trump supporters for everything.
I would like to have the Leftist mirrors that you guys look into everyday, that places the blame on everyone but yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join