It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Radical Kills 1 and Wounds 2 in Kansas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Right wing wackos rear its ugly head for the second time in 2 weeks. This time, you have this right wing extremist killing an Indian guy as he was watching a Kansas basketball game after work. With the crazy fundamentalist illogical outbursts you right wingers spew on this board as well as in your party of fake news media, it doesn't take much to see that the right has been manufacturing crazy for quite some time.

Take a good look at the murderer. The guy is a miserable right winger who most likely has not taken accountability for anything in his life, similar to you. Angry and miserable because of your backward knuckle dragging beliefs.

Shame on all of you right wing fundamentalists. The hate that you support make people like this murderer exist and all of you have blood on your hands. The guy killed was only 32 years old and leaves behind a widow that now has to fend for herself in this country. This could have been much worse if it was not for the intervenor who got shot trying to stop this wacko. Sadly, this poor deceased person (who had achieved more than many of you dolts) will now be sent back to India in a casket to be buried by his family. Senseless, shameful, and propagated by your hate for yourself.
buzz feed
edit on 23-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 24 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: FIXED LINK from tiny url

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In before "Fake News" "Paid By Soro's" "Liberal Media Propaganda" "Intolerant Left" "But Obama..."

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Is this tread duplicating www.abovetopsecret.com... ???

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Classy.
It sounds like you are so pleased that a scumbag killed an innocent man.
There seems very little difference between the murderer's twisted sense of reality and yours.

Just think, if this hadn't have happened, you wouldn't be feeling as fulfilled as you are right now. Maybe send a card to the dead guy's family so you can thank them for his death which allowed you to signal that virtue that you don't really possess?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sadly, this poor deceased person (who had achieved more than many of you dolts) will now be sent back to India in a casket to be buried by his family

Whats with the personal attacks and painting everyone with the same brush?

It was a tragic shooting that no one wishes to have happen.

edit on 23-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes. It was sad and tragic.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

The irony of the OP is not lost on me. Just look at my response in the other thread. I'm psychic who knew.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Sadly, this poor deceased person (who had achieved more than many of you dolts) will now be sent back to India in a casket to be buried by his family

Yeah, it's only the libtards, snowflakes and commies that do that.

See your disconnect?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Does my tone sound pleased. Seriously, GTFO!

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Classy.
There seems very little difference between the murderer's twisted sense of reality and yours.

Just think, if this hadn't have happened, you wouldn't be feeling as fulfilled as you are right now. Maybe send a card to the dead guy's family so you can thank them for his death which allowed you to signal that virtue that you don't really possess?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

That is what deranged, mentally deficient Left Wingers do.
Blame imaginary Trump bogeymen soldiers instead of taking stock of their own miserable, racist existence.
Leftist simpleton.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Triggered

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

He swings and he misses.

Nice try, I bet it was a liberal pretending to be a right winger, at least that's what he looks like to me when I see his pic.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

Classy.

I know you can't see what I was pointing out, I never expected you to. Most other people can see it though.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'm looking at my hands and I don't see any blood. Just some paint you accidently got on me..

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Classy.

I know you can't see what I was pointing out, I never expected you to. Most other people can see it though.

See it clear as day. Dudes happy this happened so he has material to support his agenda, he cares not about the victims.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It has everything to do with Trump. The fact that you don't get it truly tells me that you are disconnected with reality.

So this guy is a nut job. Everyone knows that. But would you still think that he's "just a nutjob" if the same guy was a muslim killing Americans? No, you would see him as a radical that needs to be banned from entering the US. Now, the worm as turned.

This right wing wacko is not different and he listens to the same hate radio/TV that the right wingers on this board love. You may not be as hardcore as the guy who killed in Kansas, but you agree with rhetoric of hate and that is why all of you have blood on your hands because you all swim in the same pool.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

This has nothing to do with Trump. Who is supporting hate? What are you even talking about? I already stated in the other thread that it was a nutjob both sides have them and both should denounce them like i do. Accusing ATS members of something they didn't even had a part in is mental. Nobody has blood on his hands. What's up with the guilt trips as of late. It's tragic but unfortunately these things are bound to happen from time to time. The world is not always just rainbows and unicorns. People use all kind of excuses to justify there actions.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yeah, it's only the libtards, snowflakes and commies that do that.

Yep, you are right on the money

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Classy.

See it clear as day. Dudes happy this happened so he has material to support his agenda, he cares not about the victims.

That's the trouble with falling head first into an ideology. There's never any room to be human.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sorry, deranged is the definition of right wing fundamentalism. The same garbage that you love and influenced this murderer to kill. That's deranged.

originally posted by: RazorV66

That is what deranged, mentally deficient Left Wingers do.
Blame imaginary Trump bogeymen soldiers instead of taking stock of their own miserable, racist existence.
Leftist simpleton.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Interesting posts so far. Right wing man most likely part of that alt-right movement, replies seem to suggest do not place us all in the same bucket, which would be correct.

Here is the thing though, I also see these same posters vilify and entire group such as Muslims when there are reports of their people committing criminal activities.

Is this hypocrisy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join