It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Ways ATS Got It Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

There is plenty of hints to an alternative world and ways of living in it.

here is one I personaly enjoyed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

yeah India... They removed cash from society (well greatly limited it) and the economy tanked in weeks, not all people are stupid or asleep!

GO INDIA get your cash back!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Thanks MRuss, you keep sharing what you've learned and hopefully the rest of us will too and ATS will have another 20 year run of greatness.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I was in India last month for a few weeks. Complete chaos there.

No small change.

No Money at ATM's.

No money at many of the banks.

edit on 24-2-2017 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I joined as soon as I found this site. After going through info wars, YouTube videos, various debunking websites etc, I found ATS and was amazed by the civilised debates.

There are many former members I miss and ATS is different now but I think most avenues of conspiracy theory are pretty much exhausted so it's rare you will discover some juicy new info.

Of course it's all in the archives. Right now we are just watching it all unfold.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

I was in India last month for a few weeks. Complete chaos there.

No small change.

No Money at ATM's.

No money at many of the banks.

"India currency chaos continues as limits put on cash machines amid panic over withdrawal of high value rupee notes"

India’s banking system remains in chaos as huge queues form at banks and cash machines run out of money during panic over radical reforms. It came after the country's government withdrew 86 per cent of India’s bank notes from circulation in a “purification ritual” designed to clamp down on tax evasion and corruption. All 500 rupee and 1,000 rupee notes have been withdrawn.

The Indian parliament is preparing to make it a criminal offence to hold the old bank notes from April 2017 onwards.

Government ministers say the currency change has brought money into India’s banking system and helped reduce tax avoidance, but criticise say it has failed to achieve its goal and,has slowed economic growth.
Source

Looks like at least there the fear of a cashless society is coming true. The apparent testing ground for it is failing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What an education I've gotten here. I've actually stood tall and informed throughout these last few months---one step ahead of the game -and able to enlighten others. Whatever it is they want to talk about-----the Federal Reserve, the NWO, hidden agendas, the financial crisis---whatever.

Whatever, as in endless wars ?

Hardly discussed anymore. Beaten down or ignored by the 'main stream' membership.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

why do you ignore everything ATS gets wrong ? thats rather dishonest

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yes the nuggets of Truth on ATS often surprise me, even very old obscure ones.

For example I was surprised when the top 30 conspiracies of all time were posted on ATS and the Council of Nicaea was number 20. I didn't think anybody new about that or cared on ATS but they do.
Coles notes version: That Council sabotaged Christianity for about 15 centuries.

Council Of Nicaea
edit on 25-2-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

A cashless society? Check!

These things and many, many more events and theories have come to pass.

When & where did this happen?

We are most def heading in this direction. Here in Europe the banks are very keen to remove cash. That is a bad thing indeed. When all is just numbers, what happens when the power goes out or the numbers are wrong...

The banks would like us to JUST use credit cards. Cash also has the nasty habit of not being traceable. Unless someone comes up with some devious low-power trackable thing for future bills.

The chess pieces are moving - sooner or later we're all being stuck in a dystopian future like Hollywood has shown us for decades. "All" as in everyone but the elites - who will have their meat, their fences, their guards and their wars - to keep us "commoners" from stealing their stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join