It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

I'm with you.

Seriously, these people that call themselves witches? Morons.

If you truly were, you would be working on important things, like helping people and animals in need. Creating peace in your environment. Teaching people what we are really about.

This crap? You're an embarrassment. Binding someone that hasn't HURT anyone? You're a disgrace.
edit on 1-3-2017 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: eastendkid

... and some say it's neither of those things but the complex situation of billions of actual people doing their best to get along each day as opposed to imaginary entities ...

I don't remember this happening 10, 5, even 3 years ago Gryphon66... "public Witchcraft calls for hexing". First Brock Turner, then Martin Shkreli, and the latest one against Donald Trump called to 'persist' until he leaves office. (..years ?)

Definately a recent trend.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
What gives witches a bad name is that some people learn about casting spells and immediately do it for gain...these "new witches" are being very ignorant and hurting people (and themselves as they go)

How do they hurt themselves? Well, they can become more "evil natured" and miserable, they can lose their sprite for life and become a slave to misery. (such as the mean witches in story books)

Wiccan is a practice that anyone can come to learn, its basically understanding how to manipulate the tools around you to work in your favor. The trick...you must only use it for good to come out clean.

The price to pay? Just dont do it for personal gain or to hurt someone and you wont have to know.

Do they astral project? I know, from a book by Blackwater, that curses are cast by Native Americans using astral projection.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eastendkid

a reply to: eastendkid

... and some say it's neither of those things but the complex situation of billions of actual people doing their best to get along each day as opposed to imaginary entities ...

I don't remember this happening 10, 5, even 3 years ago Gryphon66... "public Witchcraft calls for hexing". First Brock Turner, then Martin Shkreli, and the latest one against Donald Trump called to 'persist' until he leaves office. (..years ?)

Definately a recent trend.

Hmmm ... could there be any non-incredible reasons for that?

More people in the world who define themselves as Wiccan/witches/and so on?

Greater communication with greater groups via the internet?

Popularity of movies and TV shows like Charmed, True Blood, Twilight, Harry Potter, et. al.?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze

originally posted by: veracity
What gives witches a bad name is that some people learn about casting spells and immediately do it for gain...these "new witches" are being very ignorant and hurting people (and themselves as they go)

How do they hurt themselves? Well, they can become more "evil natured" and miserable, they can lose their sprite for life and become a slave to misery. (such as the mean witches in story books)

Wiccan is a practice that anyone can come to learn, its basically understanding how to manipulate the tools around you to work in your favor. The trick...you must only use it for good to come out clean.

The price to pay? Just dont do it for personal gain or to hurt someone and you wont have to know.

Do they astral project? I know, from a book by Blackwater, that curses are cast by Native Americans using astral projection.

I do not know much about astral projection nor can I do this...but sure, i can certainly see how using astral projection to cast a spell would work.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Gryphon66 ?

Popularity of movies and TV shows like Charmed, True Blood, Twilight, Harry Potter, et. al.?

Indeed. This trend you've identified of the devil preparing the beast's army by training people to grow in the depths of satanic knowledge is where we are now.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Gryphon66 ?

Indeed. This trend you've identified of the devil preparing the beast's army by training people to grow in the depths of satanic knowledge is where we are now.

what you said reminds me of today's christianity

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well all the world religions are a preparation for the Antichrist veracity... he shall unite them under him and set up his own religious system which the world will groan under..

But i'm sure Jesus's people aren't about that mess though.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well all the world religions are a preparation for the Antichrist veracity... he shall unite them under him and set up his own religious system which the world will groan under..

But i'm sure Jesus's people aren't about that mess though.

so religions are bad?

yes, i agree with you...including christianity.

Jesus did not intend for his teachings to become a religion. So true Jesus followers are not religious. they are more spiritual.

Wiccan is more spiritual as well (actually not religious at all) so I bet they are safe too

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: luckskywatcher
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I hope you're right. I want nothing more than good things for our Planet, people have had enough of the crap.

More than enough!

At this point, a lot more people want an end to the BS than want to continue it, I believe.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

That's the thing about magic(k) though ... it's not rational, literal or logical. It's not science or scientific.

It's whimsical and primal.

Wiccans should listen to the Chaotes once in a while.

Messing with the focal point of millions of people is probably a really bad idea.

Besides, Kek doesn't seem like the kind of guy that finds attacks of any kind amusing.

A quick reply.... Science has everything to do with it, Magick is a quantum process "Spooky Action At A Distance", "Quantum Entanglement". A witch being really good or lucky at creating links(entanglements) via the strength of their observation.

Very much scientific.

edit on 3-3-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

I will have to agree, it's probably science. We thought physics was witchcraft. The eastern world sees reincarnation as a science just as plants and trees grow.

It's ok to call is "magic" for now bc it doesn't have an exact name.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't see much of a backlash coming from the spell, really. It isn't binding any of his good actions, or wishing ill intent upon him.....

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
I don't see much of a backlash coming from the spell, really. It isn't binding any of his good actions, or wishing ill intent upon him.....

he DID declare March Irish-American month...that is good

and he DID pass a bill to help women in scientific jobs?

so maybe it IS working...in the sense that he has to only do good???

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Actually, I will amend my previous statement slightly:

DO NOT DO THIS RITUAL UNLESS YOU ARE VERY EXPERIENCED.

In the 4th line, you're calling upon infernal powers. Unless you -really- know what you're doing, in this specific realm of the Art, you can cause yourself some fairly serious harm.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
wow.

Real Traditional Witches as i known some ! Hi Grams!

would NOT even bring this # out too the public let alone the media
, they Would just do it !.

must be wanna be Witches ( Wiccans )

Real Witches conceal, and keep the public out of their Affairs..

true that

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

are we doing this again tonight?

dang, forgot to get baby carrots at the grocery store

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't perform this spell personally. Atleast not by myself, or without re-wording of the 4th line. Infernal beings are rather difficult to control even for experienced practitioners. Even the smallest mistake could have large repercussions. As I have told others, even a stray thought during casting can color one's spells, or rituals; bringing with it ruin. Even moreso are the dangers of mucking with potent entities. It is not something to be taken lightly at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
I wouldn't perform this spell personally. Atleast not by myself, or without re-wording of the 4th line. Infernal beings are rather difficult to control even for experienced practitioners. Even the smallest mistake could have large repercussions. As I have told others, even a stray thought during casting can color one's spells, or rituals; bringing with it ruin. Even moreso are the dangers of mucking with potent entities. It is not something to be taken lightly at all.

oooh, a stray thought...yeah, thats pretty scary...i see what you mean

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Example:

Say your casting a healing spell, and during that spell inadvertently think of something someone did that made you angry. That emotion can seep into your spell, and have unexected results.

So yea. A stray thought....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join