It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet he feels a day older, and shaking his head at these people. YET AGAIN.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObsidianEclipse
People are entitled to their own opinion and actions in regards to the spells they cast. As a witch myself I am disappointed that fellow witches have lept on a political bandwagon and allowed themselves to be manipulated in this way. I have read the spell thoroughly and it makes rather vast assumptions which have no basis in my opinion. Anyone who believes and works with magic (and I know it's not for everyone and I don't intend to influence those beliefs) understands that the position you come from in terms of intent, state of mind and basis has a great influence on the practice performed, binding him under the mistaken belief of his malice and ill will could come back to bite you 3 fold. Instead I would suggest any witch to look at the situation themselves and instead of using others political beliefs as an influence in their magic to think of ways they can influence Trump (and any if not all politicians) to be empowered to do what is right and just. Beware of becoming the instruments of others agendas and know what you are signing up for when you cast your spell, do so with purity and not with blindness and disregard. As witches we are all accustomed with the term 'witch hunt' and it's ironic so many appear to be taking part in just that.

I would throughly investigate where this spell has come from; Who devised it and why, their stance, agenda and predisposition. Look deeply and honestly. Ask why that person or individual is so widely casting dispersions against anyone and all who stand by Trump or his followers. Beware just how vast and encompassing this is! You should know that magic has to be performed quite delicately and with a great deal of responsibility to its effects. It's your own position and credence in the realms of magic, your own spirit which is being held responsible here and I personally wouldn't place mine in jeopardy - especially from a source I haven't met. Those of us in coverns know this, that it takes many years to develop the trust of allowing an outsider into the sanctity of our circles, yet so many seem so eager to accept this strangers spell and influence within their own circle. Just be warned! Be careful.

Those without a covern. The solitary witches, practitioners, druids and wiccans. I implore you to look within yourselves. You have chosen for yourselves a path which does not lend easy to outsiders and place ultimate trust in your own independent magic and customs. Do not be so quick to allow unsolicited influences. Trust in those close and consult with your inner conscience and be sure your doing what is right. That's all I ask.

Many blessings.

I think intent is the magic behind a spell. If people did this spell just to ruin trump and hurt him...that is bad intent and it may come back to them...personally (not the group), however, when I read it I saw there was an option...for trump to basically shape up or ship out.

This made me more comfortable.

If trump would do a good job as president and not hoard hate towards groups of people and misuse taxpayer dollars for say a wall that will take forever to build and the upkeep is in question bc we get a new president every 4-8 yrs, then no ill will towards him...he may make a good president after all...

But if HIS intent is not in the favor of his people and not in favor to spread good will and preserve American values and ethics...then I hope him out of the way...in one piece of course.

I will add however, making this public knowledge to where Trump himself can hear about it was not the best practice, however, how else are you going to get the mass support.
edit on 25-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wife is a practitioner, I asked her... her first thought was they are forgetting some basic tenets of the belief, or they are not true practitioners.

Take from that what you will.

Exactly and this whole "binding of Trump" is some serious misconception of how Witchery works. On one hand it is a massive embarrassment to serious practicing Witches everywhere, on the other guess we know who the amateurs are now?

Sigh...

It's a disgrace to all who seriously practice this life way.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There are witches that like Trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Wife is a practitioner, I asked her... her first thought was they are forgetting some basic tenets of the belief, or they are not true practitioners.

Exactly and this whole "binding of Trump" is some serious misconception of how Witchery works. On one hand it is a massive embarrassment to serious practicing Witches everywhere, on the other guess we know who the amateurs are now?

Sigh...

you are forgetting that anyone can cast a spell, you do not need a phd in sorcery, a magic hat and wand, a magic ball or years of practice. All you need is balance and belief.

With the power in numbers in this spell...lets just say...I wouldn't want to be trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
There are witches that like Trump.

i would be surprised if there were not

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The BIG catch: he wants to 'make America great again' by becoming isolationist - making everything made in America instead of returning to being the of bastion liberty. It's a catch 22 scheme.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Sigh...

you are forgetting that anyone can cast a spell, you do not need a phd in sorcery, a magic hat and wand, a magic ball or years of practice. All you need is balance and belief.

...said every fluffy bunny who screwed themselves playing around with something they didn't understand.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

fluffy bunny or not, I'm sure i know more that you

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
wow.

Real Traditional Witches as i known some ! Hi Grams!

would NOT even bring this # out too the public let alone the media
, they Would just do it !.

must be wanna be Witches ( Wiccans )

Real Witches conceal, and keep the public out of their Affairs..

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Sigh...

Right! It is a Embarrassment...

Traditional Witches Dont need Garbs or a silly hat or Hooded Robes !

that is Wicca BS that tried to make the Craft into a dam religion back in the 50s

it not! a Religion

Its a way of Life

know, the Difference between Traditional and Wiccas People!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It wont work. Dons got full coverage.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
wow.

Well not to mention if they were to make a big stink and nothing came of it they would look bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Sigh...

All well and good but folks that know, know there are some big dogs out there that could be requested to spell or not to spell. And some do it for money. I am talking wizards and sorcerers mostly.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Wolfenz
wow.

Well not to mention if they were to make a big stink and nothing came of it they would look bad.

yes

it would make them look so bad.

a Big Embarrassment for the Wanna be's Witch that is in a Cult , making it out to be a Religion ..

there is a few Real Traditional Witches , that have a History Lineage in Their Family tree that Knows
the Prosecution, the Inquisition that did them In in Europe to the Americas .. from the 14th to the 18th century
and is the Reason why the Isolation , The Secrecy, the hidden.

Im not convinced on the Binding nonsense of Trump .

Binding is the same element of gathering materials for making a voodoo doll ..

do these so called witches have his hair, Saliva, Skin, blood. ? LOL
to do the binding so it will unbreak free? oh boy fun fun fun !

all BS.

might as well be a satanic cult to do the job

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If these were powerful witches, they would have had the queen witch elected.

Aw yiss. Comment of the thread award.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ladies and Gents ... if your focused thought had anything to do with the President's moderation as seen in his speech last night ... then for my part, you did well.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The illuminati normalization the occult... under the guise of social justice.

The left/right democrat/republican divide is sort of irrelevant on this one... as it's a spiritual issue, not a political one. Some say the reason behind the satanic trend is the nwo are finally externalizing themselves (..the externalization of the hierarchy etc).. others say its the Antichrist, preparing his spiritual endtime army (..and he shall cause craft to prosper Dan 8:25 etc) the Black Awakening.

Strange times.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eastendkid

... and some say it's neither of those things but the complex situation of billions of actual people doing their best to get along each day as opposed to imaginary entities ...
edit on 1-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It all goes into the cauldron, er, pot - as it were

:-)

I'm all for being proactive

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join