It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches are Going To Cast A Spell On Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They can cast all the spells they want, it'll never break the Hyper-sigil that Pepe the Frog/Kek represents.

You have to realize the maga/kek hyper sigil beat out whatever satanic dark arts that Hillarys aides (Sacrificing chickens to Moloch, according to WikiLeaks emails) and Podesta are up to.

Millions of people meme-ing the same Hyper-sigil putting their collective will towards it, combined with synchronicity, even Obama's brother is MAGAing. There seems to be no stopping the Trump train. These witches are tying themselves to the tracks trying to derail it. Should be interesting to watch.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is spiritual Armageddon. It has never been more apparent than now.

holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”[a] 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
www.google.com...
The antidote to evil for those who
Want it

“O Glorious Prince of the heavenly host, St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the battle and in the terrible warfare that we are waging against the principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the evil spirits. Come to the aid of man, whom Almighty God created immortal, made in His own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan.
www.traditioninaction.org...
edit on 24-2-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Alright. Done did.

Feeling good about it. Felt my sisters and brothers after I cast my circle and started the ritual.

Little stubby orange candle burned a little funny but that was expected.

Trump. Heh.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
People are entitled to their own opinion and actions in regards to the spells they cast. As a witch myself I am disappointed that fellow witches have lept on a political bandwagon and allowed themselves to be manipulated in this way. I have read the spell thoroughly and it makes rather vast assumptions which have no basis in my opinion. Anyone who believes and works with magic (and I know it's not for everyone and I don't intend to influence those beliefs) understands that the position you come from in terms of intent, state of mind and basis has a great influence on the practice performed, binding him under the mistaken belief of his malice and ill will could come back to bite you 3 fold. Instead I would suggest any witch to look at the situation themselves and instead of using others political beliefs as an influence in their magic to think of ways they can influence Trump (and any if not all politicians) to be empowered to do what is right and just. Beware of becoming the instruments of others agendas and know what you are signing up for when you cast your spell, do so with purity and not with blindness and disregard. As witches we are all accustomed with the term 'witch hunt' and it's ironic so many appear to be taking part in just that.

I would throughly investigate where this spell has come from; Who devised it and why, their stance, agenda and predisposition. Look deeply and honestly. Ask why that person or individual is so widely casting dispersions against anyone and all who stand by Trump or his followers. Beware just how vast and encompassing this is! You should know that magic has to be performed quite delicately and with a great deal of responsibility to its effects. It's your own position and credence in the realms of magic, your own spirit which is being held responsible here and I personally wouldn't place mine in jeopardy - especially from a source I haven't met. Those of us in coverns know this, that it takes many years to develop the trust of allowing an outsider into the sanctity of our circles, yet so many seem so eager to accept this strangers spell and influence within their own circle. Just be warned! Be careful.

Those without a covern. The solitary witches, practitioners, druids and wiccans. I implore you to look within yourselves. You have chosen for yourselves a path which does not lend easy to outsiders and place ultimate trust in your own independent magic and customs. Do not be so quick to allow unsolicited influences. Trust in those close and consult with your inner conscience and be sure your doing what is right. That's all I ask.

Many blessings.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well this is interesting.

I just looked at my witch-friend's thoughts about the spell casting and frankly, she was not happy.

She considers it idiotic and is basically pounding her head against the wall.

One should never announce to their enemy the type and method of attack. But more than that, she thought none of the folks participating were strong enough to do anything other than get bitten on the butt by whatever they try. She thinks it's total BS.

So there you have it.

From the most experienced Witch I know.

I think Mr. Trump is safe.
edit on 25-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Well this is interesting.

I just looked at my witch-friend's thoughts about the spell casting and frankly, she was not happy.

She considers it idiotic and is basically pounding her head against the wall.

One should never announce to their enemy the type and method of attack. But more than that, she thought none of the folks participating were strong enough to do anything other than get bitten on the butt by whatever they try. She thinks it's total BS.

So there you have it.

From the most experienced Witch I know.

I think Mr. Trump is safe.

From the phraseology of it and ambiguities, merely me warning people about it could make me 'in league' with Trump and subject to its influence (and I most certainly am not). I mean, this could be taken against the millions who cast their vote for him, the backlash metaphysicaly could be huge. It's one of the worst spells I've read and akin to the Charmed television series school of spells. I apologise as I don't mean to disrespect anyone who decided to do it, I'd steer well away from it myself though as it feels so dirty.

If people wish to make a stance against misogyny and the likes they could do alot better than focus their efforts on Trump. Theres countries where women are beaten for sex out of wed lock or not allowed out in the street without a chaperone under penalty of arrest. There's some nasty places out there and it's easy to gaslight the issues affecting women around the globe. Getting others to grind your axe for you springs to mind with this whole affair.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Why the 2/3 truth?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Did the Hermit of Loreto predict Donald J Trump would bring God back to American? ...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just realized this, and it might be amusing to a few ... we could consider Washington DC literally riddled with Temples to Iustita (in Latin), or more commonly, Lady Justice.

The Greek Goddess of justice was called Dike.

There's a few humorous turns in there, if you have a mind for such things.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I for one will be sacrificing a goat in a pentagram surrounded by scented candles to rid the world of this menace, Or maybe I could go James Bond and Poison him with an umbrella.

Every woman I've met who've claimed to be "white witches" are nuts. An old flame claims her sister was sacrificed to Satan, another claimed she could control the weather-and so forth. Burning lavender and donning a wicker hat with feathers won't change anything; however the general consensus between my multi national friends and I is that he will either have an assassination scare or will be impeached or resign before the end of the term.

That's not witchcraft, that's logic.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
voodoo from the previous admin ok Christianity from the current admin not ok....sounds about right....

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

2/3rds truth? What part wasn't truth? I assure you, it's complete.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: snarfbot
look, i think we can all agree that the craft was a great movie.

that said, these women need to grow the f up.

Right right ... they should all get back on their knees right? In prayer?

Go to the church and pretend that the wine and crackers are really blood and flesh?

Yeah, it's the Wiccans who are crazy here ...

/eyeroll

oh you mean this?

An early debate on the question took place in the 9th century, after Charles the Bald had posed the question if the body and blood of Christ were to be a mystery of faith, or if they were truly present (in mysterio fiat an in veritate). Contrary positions were taken by Paschasius Radbertus and Ratramnus. Ratramnus held that the body of Christ was present spiritually (spiritualiter) but not physically (corporaliter), while Paschasius emphasized the true presence of the body of Christ. The dispute was resolved by Paschasius in a letter to Frudiger, in which he clarified his position to the effect that the true nature of the sacramental body of Christ is spiritual, so that the true presence of Christ's body is necessarily spiritual and not physical in nature, so that its presence in the Eucharist is real and symbolic at the same time.[3]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

While you're Wiki-ing ... something a bit more recent and a tad less cherry-picked?

Transubstantiation (in Latin, transsubstantiatio, in Greek μετουσίωσις metousiosis) is, according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, the change of substance by which the bread and the wine offered in the sacrifice of the sacrament of the Eucharist during the Mass, become, in reality, the body and blood of Jesus the Christ.[1] The Catholic Church teaches that the substance, or essence, of the Eucharistic offering (either bread alone, or bread and wine) is changed into both the body and blood of Christ.[2]

Transubstantiation.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Splelling

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: Gryphon66

2/3rds truth? What part wasn't truth? I assure you, it's complete.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

Ah. Thanks for the reference.

I'm sure you're right.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well has anything happened to Trump today ?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Just a guess but possibly a bowel movement ...maybe a very good one .

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well SOMETHING has happened today. Just not anything out of the ordinary.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join