It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious disappearances in Boston MA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

Anyone else notice they are all on their 20s...? Odd aint it?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I mean one of the strangest things I have read coming out of Europe is the case of Untersberg, another ATS member created a post about is several years ago and in the thread the story talks about Dwarves, and Fairies living under the mountain and very strange disappearances that occur in the forests that surround the mountain. It also talks about how Hitler had a mountain retreat that faced towards Untersberg and about how we was so big into the Occult and the Paranormal. It really makes you wonder sometimes what is actually going on in the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I believe in the underworld.

Every culture has stories that speak of the underworld; almost all religions speak of the underworld.

There have been underground cities that have been found all over the world. We spend a lot of time and money searching for what may be in space, when the mysteries of what lies beneath our oceans and beneath our feet may hold better answers to what we are looking for.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

So what if anything do these guys have in common?

All from the Boston? Maybe they were Patriot's fans, you know the overzealous Patriot fans. No one like Patriots fans.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I've not read any of the Missing 411 and Hunted in the Woods books but am aware of them and have listened to David Paulides and Stephanie Young speak.

Bodies turning up in rivers is nothing unusual in cities but the circumstances of some of these and the ones Paulides has spoken about are definitely odd.

There have recently been two events in the UK that made me think of some of the cases Paulides has spoken about.

1) www.theguardian.com...

2) www.rt.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BigLes

Another case with a 3:00am phone call, that 2nd case seems to fit the phone commonality.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Reminds me of the stories about the mysterious stairs in the woods.

The stories of stairs in the woods are just that, stories. They came from a wannabe horror writer on a popular forum; the stories were very good and some seemed well researched, but they were in a fiction section and the writer later stated they were completely made up.

EDIT: you can find them here: www.reddit.com...

They are worth reading, but remember no one is claiming they are real

edit on 28-2-2017 by BigLes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
There was one story, no link, sorry, but he disappeared *inside* a bar. CCTV shows him entering but never exiting.

Another story, a guy is seen on CCTV outside a store, and I believe he later broke into the store via a window, and then left a short while later.

They are almost all found in the water about a month later, in places that had been searched, with no clear cause of death. Their bodies aren't consistent with being underwater for the whole duration, but maybe a couple of days.

I haven't read Paulides's books but I've heard and read enough of his talks.

This must be the guy(sorry if already posted)
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Found in connection to the wikipedia "smiley face killers" link a few replies below yours, on page 2.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So I did some more searching in the last couple of days and stumbled upon this Boston Globe article about other missing people from other parts of the country that meet most of the Missing 411 criteria and I strikingly close to what has happened in Boston.

[url=https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/16/boston-isn-only-place-where-missing-young-men-have-been-found-water/QpYywfzjCjfVfR5wvbBjKK/story.htm l]https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/16/boston-isn-only-place-where-missing-young-men-have-been-found-water/QpYywfzjCjfVfR5wvbBjKK/story.html[/ url]

Since 1997, the bodies of at least 10 young men have been pulled from rivers in and around the relatively small city of La Crosse, a college town along the Mississippi River in Wisconsin, according to news reports.

In numerous other communities, including other Midwest cities like Chicago, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee, there have been clusters of cases of young men turning up dead in the water.

In England, 61 bodies, mostly of young men, were recovered from the canals of Greater Manchester between 2008 and 2014, according to media outlets there.

I am going to see if I can dig anything up on more of these cases. If anyone has any ideas or other cases they would like to add please feel free too.

Cheers Caf.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigLes
Interesting thread. I've not read any of the Missing 411 and Hunted in the Woods books but am aware of them and have listened to David Paulides and Stephanie Young speak.

Bodies turning up in rivers is nothing unusual in cities but the circumstances of some of these and the ones Paulides has spoken about are definitely odd.

There have recently been two events in the UK that made me think of some of the cases Paulides has spoken about.

1) www.theguardian.com...

2) www.rt.com...

A gay serial killer and what seems to have been a drunk man falling asleep in a bin, which then got crushed and sent to landfill, could you explain your theory a little more please?
edit on -050031SundayAmerica/Chicago17 by Otley because: Typo

edit on -050031SundayAmerica/Chicago17 by Otley because: Another typo

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

www.boston.com...
UPDATE....

So another missing persons case just happened earlier this week in Boston after a young man left a Celtics game early. Reports say that he left all his belonging at his seats and has just up and vanished. 23-year-old Michael Kelleher, of Southborough. He fits the major age characteristic as most of the other missing, and he went missing in a area that many of the other people I have listed have also gone missing.
edit on 6-4-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join