It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Thinks John Kasich Is The Governor Of Illinois

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
She has done it again.

This time while speaking at the Health Action 2017 Conference, ironically.

She "mistakenly" says Governor John Kasich of Ohio is the governor of Illinois !!

Nancy Pelosi Thinks John Kasich Is The Governor Of Illinois

Nancy Pelosi’s speech at the Health Action 2017 Conference, hosted by Families USA, went very well.

Just kidding. It was a total disaster, highlighted by the House Minority Leader pulling a Jeb Bush and forgetting which flyover state John “My Dad Was a Mailman” Kasich governs.

illness incorporated

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Time to retire you senile old cow.

edit on 23-2-2017 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Every time I see her I can't help but think this is what Skeletors mom must have looked like...

The resemblance is uncanny!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Were Nancy's hand/arm gestures/movements more than a little "Hitleresque" at about 20 seconds when she was talking about Obama Care?

Clearly she's a not so closeted Fascist

edit on 23-2-2017 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Who does she think she is????

Applause line! LMBO! Someone please get rid of this woman. She proves what a joke our government is. What the hell is she even talking about in over half of that video? She couldn't even tell you with all of her misspeaking.

edit on 2/23/2017 by Martin75 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Every time I hear these Democrats talk, its gets more and more incredible......incredibly stupid i should say.
How is it possible that the rest of the Democratic Party doesn't hear how stupid these people sound? Are they all as brain dead as the ones speaking?
As much as I like seeing and hearing these clowns bury themselves, I am to the point that I am embarrassed to listen to them anymore. They sound like complete and utter fools!!
I want to see the ATS Leftists come in here and try to defend these idiots. It should be pure comedic gold, if they even try to defend them after listening to this stupidity.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think politicians and judges over 65 should be required to pass an annual basic competency test.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hope she keeps kicking for a few more years.

Her idiocy is priceless.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Dementia has set in, unfit for office!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
You get her and Martin together and it's like Dementia DoubleTime!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

This is what happens when you routinely inject a neurotoxin like Botulism into your face... it passes prions into the brain causing dementia, memory loss, and some forms of mental illness. Of course if it wasn't for the years of Botox, Pelosi would look like a bipedal Shar Pei, but maybe she wouldn't be so dadgum stupid all the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well that's what i call a trainwreck. Watching this reminded me of the canceled dramedy BrainDead. The plot was hilarious and spot on. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Where are all our brothers and sisters of the left? Is it just me or are the very silent about there leader? There everywhere criticizing Trump so I know there around?!?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Nancy Pants is not only the face and the soul of the American Left, she is the BRAIN.

The DNC is about to elect a racist America-hater (Ellison) to be their chair.

Yesterday, revered leftist "icon" Maxine Waters called the President's Cabinet "scumbags".

Bill Clinton's unaccomplished and laughably-inept wife is still claiming "the Russians" "hacked" the election.

The Left in America is in full self-destruct mode.

Hold on, Europe -- HELP is on the way!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
But enquiring minds want to know if she forgot that his father was a mailman? Lord knows after all those debates, I never will. I might have rotted completely away mentally with Alzheimer's but I'll still recall that nice young man whose father was a mailman. Why doesn't he ever visit anymore?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Dementia has set in, unfit for office!

Seriously starting to look like it. My dad had it and he hid it pretty well for a while until slip ups like this at work got us to get him checked.

Edit to add.. Maybe not dementia per say but at the least, she's got some mild age or Alzheimer's related memory issues going on.
edit on 24-2-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's called alcohol ...I bet she's not sober...ever .

join