It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings are at an All-time High

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Actually, since 2010 it's dried up if you exclude the YT fakery.

My 30+ years of following this phenom tells me we are in for another dust up soon, but, this "research" has nothing to do with what hasn't happened yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
With UFO sightings at an all time high where have all the REALLY good UFO cases disappeared to?

There has perhaps been an increase in the noise, but not the signal. "Real" UFO sightings and encounters are very rare and tend to be on the "strange" side.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Actually, since 2010 it's dried up if you exclude the YT fakery.
My 30+ years of following this phenom tells me we are in for another dust up soon, but, this "research" has nothing to do with what hasn't happened yet.

Agreed. We haven't had a good flap in a while, and we're about due. All it takes is a couple decent, high-profile cases, and some of the more interesting and unreported cases from the last decade or so could come to light.

It would also help if there was a network Fortean show on the air, perhaps something along the lines of Sightings. That tends to unearth some cases of interest.

But for the most part, aside from all the fakes, the UFO field has been in the doldrums for a long time.
edit on 24-2-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I would love, absolutely LOVE, a good dust up somewhere. That would be fabulous if it were only real.

I'd be there within the week with lots of gear and friends who know what they're doing!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Actually, we do not need Bob Lazar, or any other personality what so ever.

What we need, is for people to stop thinking merely about what they can see, but what they can PROVE. Nothing else has any relevance, and the topic, the community, the understanding of these events is not going to move forward, unless those who witness something are also able to not only record it in exacting detail, but also collect forensic evidence of its occurring, rather than just the same old type of footage (all of which can be faked very easily), and the same old story recounted in journals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join