It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural News Blacklisted for allegedly Not Doing Hit Piece on Alec Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

At first glance, I'm thinking this is all BS because who in their right mind would ever think they need to go to Natural News to destroy Alex Jones?

That's a moronic plan that makes zero sense. But, since Google is just a few clicks away I did a search and lo & behold, Natural News is scrubbed!

Now I would love to hear Google's response as to why they are doing this because it's madness if there is any truth to this story. Complete madness.

Looks like Google is taking lessons learned from helping China censor their internet and applying it in the states and beyond.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That was exactly my first thought, why Natural News. Thinking there must be something more going on we don't see.

Regardless, it seems that if an entity with power, influence or money wants it bad enough, you can be scrubbed from a search engine or worse.

Tried bing and the original site was the first to come up with multiple links

This can happen to any site if enough power or influence is behind it. Doesn't matter your politics. It just isn't right.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Just checked, it's true, Google has de listed them.

They are still up on Yahoo.

More on this story:

edit on rd2017000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:54:05 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Feb 2017 19:54:05 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This one:

goodgopher.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thank you SoulSurfer for your input. This is helpful. The video is more informative than what I posted
edit on 23-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The only true bad thing Alex Jones ever did was telling liberals to stop letting MSM and status quo pushers do their thinking for them, and learn to think for themselves. That is an unthinkable crime for the left to ever begin to do. I guess it hurts when you know you have been wrong for so long and failing twice that amount.
This is why they are strong arming anyone they can find to attack Alex. If Alex wasn't really doing something right for patriotic Americans out there, they would have no reason to bother with all the Alex bashing and ridicule on others who support his message.

link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thanks. I didn't know tho I know some search engines cater to alternative news. These are search engines you have to look for and purposely apply. Much unlike Goggle who is the main search engine for most of the main stream.

Appreciate the clarification.

link   
Opps...my impatience
edit on 23-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So, it's just GOT to be about Jones, right? No chance they got the axe because it's a large, steaming, fly-ridden pile of bovine dung?

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Natural News is junk. They post too much as real news that is actually made up. Or the title complete clickbait. I could care less. If someone is trying to 'take down' Alex Jones, he will just revel in the attention. I am not too worried about him. Will give him lots more to yell about.

Google or adroll can choose who they do business with.

I do find Alex more useful than Natural News or Milo by 1000x.

edit on 24-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

eta: it seems a lot of the info you found is disinfo.

They may have broken a TOS and will be back in google listings in a couple of days. It has happened to other sites.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know about add roll. But if you search Natural News, the only site that shows is Natural.News.com which is a 2nd site they started which doesn't encompass all the info on the original site.

Most of what I am seeing is negative or they like to secondary sites that mention Natural News.

Nope, naturalnews.com is fully up and without the dot.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

And, this thread is a dud from the very getgo. Sorry.

Why?

Google Blacklists Natural News, the Web's Leading Authority on DIY Ebola Vaccines

Officially, Google won’t say why the site was de-listed from search results, but the company does confirm that it happened.

gizmodo.com...
edit on 24-2-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know about add roll. But if you search Natural News, the only site that shows is Natural.News.com which is a 2nd site they started which doesn't encompass all the info on the original site.

Most of what I am seeing is negative or they like to secondary sites that mention Natural News.

Nope, naturalnews.com is fully up and without the dot.

Gizmodo says you are wrong. I did a search, it did not show up for me.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
OMG!!! Dude! Stop!!!

naturalnews.com...

Click here!

And here!

GOOGLE CENSORSHIP BOMBSHELL: Supposed Natural News “violation” of Google webmaster rules also found running on Google’s own Blogspot network!

Good gods above, you folks are beyond the pale.

It's "VERY FAKE news". Holy phuck.

edit on 2/24/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
As far as I can see, natural news is still there....you just cannot search for articles on gooogle.
Since gooogle is not my primary search engine....it doesn't bother me personally.
But, it does bother me that google is getting more brazen in their censorship practices.

Now google is claiming this is because of adroll.....
Google now cites obscure ad code in old blog posts in a blogs subdomain as their reason for blacklisting the entire NaturalNews.com website

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
As far as I can see, natural news is still there....you just cannot search for articles on gooogle.
Since gooogle is not my primary search engine....it doesn't bother me personally.
But, it does bother me that google is getting more brazen in their censorship practices.

Now google is claiming this is because of adroll.....
Google now cites obscure ad code in old blog posts in a blogs subdomain as their reason for blacklisting the entire NaturalNews.com website

Thank you for this update DTOM, It is getting out of hand and I am just wondering how far they will go. It wouldn't be a problem however, if the great majority didn't use google, but unfortunately the great majority still do, and that represents the problem within itself.

Some of us who researched into censorship saw this coming long ago. And Matt drudge also gave a warning that censorship was coming. I believe Matt Drudge's prediction is coming true as we speak. (Not sure if you saw this interview, but I will post it just in case a few haven't). But censorship is upon us, it is just creeping up slowly as we speak. And many are being conditioned to gradually accept it, and that is the scary part.

Matt Drudge Visits the Alex Jones Show: Full Interview

top topics

<< 1   >>

join