It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural News Blacklisted for allegedly Not Doing Hit Piece on Alec Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
For those who cannot watch according to Mike Adams of Natural News

He was contacted by some people who gave him info on Alex Jones. They offered to pay him to out Alex Jones and if he didn't they would destroy him (Natural News)

He seems to relate the to Milo's take down on Monday and Alec Jones losing the ad revenue site on Tuesday then Wednesday his site, Natural News was gone. He has a partial backup that is still up. Original site www.NaturalNews.com. secondary site www.Natural.News.com

If you care to watch you should get the info within about 5 minutes...The rest is mostly pumping his site. It was originally posted on Healtnut News.

It doesn't matter if you like his site or agree with him or not. That is not the point. This very much appears to be an attempt at an organized take down of Alec Jones with some big players involved.

Also you have to wonder if it is the same group that took down Milo. He really offers no proof

I don't know how to fight back except support a targeted site or individual. Jones in not my fav because he annoys me, but he should not be forced off air. He is clearly scene as a threat to someone?

Then this could all be payback for war on MSM and the release of CNN tapes that were advertised Tues. I think.

So what do you all think?

edit to correct name
edit on 23-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2017 by liveandlearn because: To correct Take Down to Blacklisted

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yes its apparent that the Internet doesn't need to follow constitutional amendments...perhaps for this very reason. Freedom of speach is a myth.

I dont love Mike Adams...but I do appreciate the opportunity to weigh the info he disseminates

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Going after the alternative media, the next throw of the die.

Either going after them because they are warning Trump, or Trump is behind it.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

NaturalNews.com is still up. It hasn't been taken down. All news.com hosts redirect to CNet so I don't know what that failover hostname is all about.

What has happened is that Natural News got the boot from AdRoll. There's a post at NN that claims "AdRoll is closely related to Google" but that's not a correct statement as far as I know. They are often compared but there's no relationship between the two (and they are in fact competitors). The same thing happened to Infowars.

Beyond that, there's a claim that Google purged indexing of 16k pages.

None of this ads up to either "Taken Down" or "Blacklisted by Google" but whatever. Sounds to me like there's a niche opening for an advertising network that caters to Infowars, Natural News, etc.
edit on 2017-2-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Milo's comments were inexcusable.

But Mike is an outspoken critic of vaccines and promotes natural healing.

So it would make sense that TPTB would try to silence him.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You do realise that Mike Adams set up his own search engine that filters out sites that he and his fans deem "disinformation"?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know about add roll. But if you search Natural News, the only site that shows is Natural.News.com which is a 2nd site they started which doesn't encompass all the info on the original site.

Most of what I am seeing is negative or they like to secondary sites that mention Natural News.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Who is Alec Jones?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

A by Isreal funded propagandist.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

That doesnt negate the obvious ploy by pro government agencies attempting to control narrative.

Im no fan of much on the Internet but i appreciate the opportunity to choose my own narrative...thats the basis for freedom of the press.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

uh...it's Alex.

And, this thread is a dud from the very getgo. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Alex, my bad

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Unlike our new internet, you are welcome to your opinion and you have a right to freedom of thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

tail is not even internally consistent

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Unlike our new internet, you are welcome to your opinion and you have a right to freedom of thought.

My internet seems to be just like it was earlier today, and last week.

So, that's strike two.

"Alec" was a whiff.....but a miss.
"our new internet" is a plain old STRIKE.

Thanks, though - for your permission to state my case.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Okay, you know what?

You are allowed to learn as you go along. Yeah --- lucky for you, "Alec" is a new player on the stage. For me it was Milo.

I was all, "who the hell is Milo??!?? Why do we care what he thinks!!?!!".....seriously. I was.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Is this the search engine

link

he decided to launch his own software company in 1993. That software company went on to become a multi-million-dollar entity that provided email technology solutions to many Fortune 500 firms and specialized in email alert technologies for universities and government offices.

Or is there an internal one connected to his website

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The whole thing is a set-up.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I want to help you understand how this works better.

No. That link you provided is not 'the search engine.'

The "Search Engine" is the place you start out from every day that you venture out into the internet.

Google, or Firefox, or Yahoo, or Bing, or any number of others.....
The Operating System is the bus. It might be Windows (IBM), or Mac (Apple), or Linux (genius stuff). But from each of those, you can catch a bus to the library.....the Google or Firefox or Opera bus.....

Every operating system can take you to whatever library you want..... kinda.

edit on 2/23/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join