It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ut oh, the demands are getting more and more radical. You just can't make this stuff up.
This is what happens when stupid people (admin) in charge at the U of Mich grant a soap box to racist idiots instead of being telling them to sit down and shut up. Of course the 10 million dollar center for black students isn't enough to quench racists thirst for segregation.

Student activist are demanding a permanent space on campus for black student to organize and do social justice.

A student activist group at the University of Michigan is demanding campus officials provide them with “a permanent designated space on central campus for Black students and students of color to organize and do social justice work.”
www.thecollegefix.com...

The demands are lodged by stundents4justice, and they of course started demonstrations to pressure admins. There is a $10,000,000 center for black students in the center of campus, but as we know t is never enough.

The demand is one of several lodged by “Students4Justice,” who this month ratcheted up campus demonstrations to pressure administrators to cave, complaining in a newly launched petition that President Mark Schlissel has snubbed their demands.

The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students in the center of campus.

In their demands, students explain why the new black student center is not enough, “because we want a space solely dedicated to community organizing and social justice work specifically for people of color.”

All I can say to the admin that has entertained this is:

You took the easy way out and now you have hard decisions to make. Oh and you suck.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

To late...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
These idiots need their Pell Grants taken away, send them back home and get some kids in there that want to learn something productive.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I did not see that.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

After 8 years for community organizer making comments that are divisive, this is what we get.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Its becoming fairly obvious that people are promoting this racial animosity for a defined end. While I emotionally want to respond with a shaking fist in the air, its obvious now that that is precisely the result "somebody" desires.

I am consciously choosing to no longer engage this rhetoric by reacting to it...I am doing only what is necessary to provide for and protect my family. I am practicing the golden rule and recommend that to those i engage regarding this manufactured hate that is now permeatibg all of society.

I choose to no longer submit to this awful paradigm of division.

I do appreciate your thread mate, but this ridiculousness has long since failed the snif test. I will not be angry any more.
edit on 23-2-2017 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

If these things do make you upset, then you should not follow them. I just find it interesting.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Again, its just becoming a life of its own...my responsibility is to provide for my family...i believe its massive reverse bigotry...but manufactured.

This disparity being peddled is just that...a good being sold to divide people to some end...i like being aware of whats being peddled, i just cannot allow it to take me off task any longer.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
strange stuff this is.

it looks like somebody tricked these fools into demanding segregation.

if white people were demanding that black people have to have their own segregated building to have meetings in, the liberals would be protesting it and talking about the slippery slope of segregation,seperate water fountains, separate bathrooms etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
These idiots need their Pell Grants taken away, send them back home and get some kids in there that want to learn something productive.

There's a better way. Make reporting attendance in class mandatory. Students don't show up to class .. liberal teacher doesn't get paid. The teachers will stop inciting the kids ... real quick.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Very true, I can't for the life of me understand why any group would like to do this.

But it was OKed by the last POTUS.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Someone should tell them there are places in the middle east where whites are not allowed.

Come to think of it there are neighborhoods in America where whites are not allowed, (or maybe I should say tolerated). Perhaps they should go there!

edit on 23-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to correct

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Where is the Southern Poverty Law Center when you need them? This crap continues they will be calling for whites to ride in the back of the bus.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

That is not what they after.

They want these "black SJ organizing" space, and you know why they want that? Because the admin gave in and built a $10,000,000 black student center. Look what not doing the right thing gets you. The admin is up sh creek.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I find it hard to believe that there is a college that would allow this to get this far.

BBBUUUUUTTTTT, this is what happens when the adults let the kids run the joint. And by kids I mean the admin and professors.

Also Barack (middle name is hidden) Obama helped this along with his divisive statements, he was a instigator, not leader.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

To late...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join