It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

feel like i have to dish it back somehow..
it sucks because it is happening to people like me that lean left all the time in damn near every thread.
there has been nothing civil about it.
i have called a few people a trumpet but i try to keep it to cheeto face himself.
he is not a member in discussions here.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was insinuating that your logic is so outrageous that even those that would usually come in and just add there 2 cent rhetoric have instead chosen to watch in silence because they don't want to be apart of your circus show.

Or perhaps, just perhaps they just don't want to have to put up with the barrage of insults and ignorant comments I have had to endure

No my assessment is more accurate.

What did you honestly expect after saying one of the most stupid things ever? Possibly top 5 most stupid comments in the history of ATS. The sad part was you were actually serious..

Trust me, I know. I have 2 posts in the top 10.

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
OSOTC, you apparently are against the U.S. MIC intervening in other countries with regime change, yet what you are proposing is the exact same thing. You are no better than those you criticize.

Again with the assumptions.

I take it on a case my case basis what regime changes I do and do not support.

Go to bed!

Not even your allies are dumb enough to step into the dung you created.......

You crossed the line and other than alcohol, you have no reason other than stupidity to keep trying to defend your ignorant original post!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In my opinion, Trump does not need to be impeached ... he has to play his role in history like the rest of us.

He's already starting to look older. I'm really kind of sad for him (the person, not the persona).

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dude.

You are calling for a coup d'état of the American government.

And you're surprised that a few have gotten salty with their comments?

Well he did just say he gives his support of coups on a case by case basis.

Meaning when it suits his politics to support them, he's cool with it. Big picture be damned, so long as it suits his feelings.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: hold my beer

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dude.

You are calling for a coup d'état of the American government.

And you're surprised that a few have gotten salty with their comments?

I don't mind people getting salty but the name calling (which now seems to be ok under T&Cs) and trying to compare me to that sick pervert milo is below the belt. We should be able to discuss opposing views without such stupid comments.

ATS is supposed to be about discussing the alternative, we should be able to discuss impeachment with out these stupid comments. Under Obama I am sure there are many who would have welcomed a coup

All I am doing or rather trying to do is discuss the idea.

I do not want to sit about and read page after page of people frankly bulling me because they are not smart enough to actually discuss this with me properly

link   

I'm just a member like you when I post in threads and I did not call you anything?

Since you are unaware of my political views, please keep to the topic I am trying to discuss with you? It was you who put this in the Pit, not I.

I'm reacting to the idea of using propaganda, as you suggest, to remove a duly elected leader of a country, just because you want to force your views on everyone else, even in a countries you don't live in.

If it helps at all, I'm not exactly a Trump supporter, but that would make no difference in my opinion of what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: TinySickTears

So far this has been the worst thread I have seen for it, just read through the last few pages. It's really awful.

They seem to have this attitude whereby it's ok to insult someone because you disagree with their views rather than discuss those views. I know my comments are extreme and I always say this in every thread I try to generate discussion but so far on this thread the discussion for the most part has been those who disagree with me pushing the T&Cs as far as they can

its always awful...they have it all worked out
if we give in opinion they swoop in with the #ty libtard comments.

if we say something about it then it gets spun into we are crying and thats why we are called what we are called.

its a lose/lose for people that lean our way

even when the threads are started by them they pick some article and in their OP they drop all the snowflake, libtard crap.

the site is really turning to # lately.....i still post here and there but i just read through.
i use it as a news site really. instead of hunting different news outlets i can just come here.

the downside is i have to deal with them

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
In my opinion, Trump does not need to be impeached ... he has to play his role in history like the rest of us.

He's already starting to look older. I'm really kind of sad for him (the person, not the persona).

Again another interesting point.

What is to say his health will actually last for the entir term of his presidency

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: seeker1963

feel like i have to dish it back somehow..
it sucks because it is happening to people like me that lean left all the time in damn near every thread.
there has been nothing civil about it.
i have called a few people a trumpet but i try to keep it to cheeto face himself.
he is not a member in discussions here.

Maybe it's because you are thin skinned? Maybe it is because you have been conditioned to be the victim?

Let me tell you something! I get pissed all the time and feel like my views are attacked by those on the Progressive left of ATS!!!!

When did you EVER see me cry like a baby because I thought there were too many Progressives who's views upset me like you just did using the opposing team? Nope, I fought back using words, and I NEVER became a VICTIM like you just lamely tried to play!

link   

Who called you names? Did you alert their posts?

Mods always suggest that if you feel something violates T&C you should hit that alert button. Did you do that?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Uh. . .

Calling for the overthrow of the US government is okay, but name-calling is going too far?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
There is a contingent in this world which is parodying itself to the point of future irrelevance and doesn't even have the mental aptitude to realize it.

When you're dead
you are no longer here,
to be aware that you're dead.
It's only painful to everyone else.

It's the same thing
when you're stupid.

# 677
edit on 23-2-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes I alerted but as I understand it ATS does not allow members to discuss mod action.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It's funny watching you try to play the victim after advocating treason.

What in Gods name did you expect from this utter bile? The lack of reasoned discussion is because such a foul and odious statement warrants only a retort of the same in response.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on -060005pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Judging from what I have seen from the Democrat candidates for the DNCC, Trump isnt going anywhere. There are some potential good candidates there, but so very green...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
OSOTC, you apparently are against the U.S. MIC intervening in other countries with regime change, yet what you are proposing is the exact same thing. You are no better than those you criticize.

Again with the assumptions.

I take it on a case my case basis what regime changes I do and do not support.

Can you give us examples of other leaders that you would also support such a tactic being used on(other than Trump)

I'm just trying to understand the hows and whys of why anyone would entertain such a notion towards a sovereign nation.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

Are you even serious right now? That is very unhinged. You need to seek help.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Honestly I think you were just trying to be controversial and provocative but completely misfired. I don't doubt you regret your statement now that you've had a bit of time (and lots of mud) to reflect. Just save yourself whatever bit (if any) of dignity you have left and just disappear from this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join