It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Notice we're about 7 pages in and nobody has come to your rescue? Not even the most extreme libs. This should tell you something.

Why do I need rescued??

All I am doing is expressing a view, 100% of people disagree with me then I don't care, I don't crave people agreeing with my every word. If that were the case the title to this thread would have been "trump is the best potus ever"

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep. In the span of less than a week we've seen "make up a reason to impeach Trump because he's scary to me" on the left and "shut down all media until they report pro-government 'information' and try them all as traitors because they're not nice to Trump."

It would be amazing if it wasn't so horrifying when you realize people actually believe this #.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ohhh wait I forgot that just stuff we say on ATS when we cannot find a way of saying we disagree civilly

youre right. people on the left have constantly been attacked on these boards the last month or so.
it is constant with the libtards and snowflake crap. directly to members here or when commenting on a story.

there has been no civil discussion.

go look through almost any thread. within a few posts someone pops in with their libtard comment bull#

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I was insinuating that your logic is so outrageous that even those that would usually come in and just add there 2 cent rhetoric have instead chosen to watch in silence because they don't want to be apart of your circus show.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Ohhh wait I forgot that just stuff we say on ATS when we cannot find a way of saying we disagree civilly

youre right. people on the left have constantly been attacked on these boards the last month or so.
it is constant with the libtards and snowflake crap. directly to members here or when commenting on a story.

go look through almost any thread. within a few posts someone pops in with their libtard comment bull#

And here we see how "do you want to get called a libtard? because this is how you get called a libtard." gets spun in to "they called me a libtard
"

Funny. When I told somebody else they sounded an awful lot like a Nazi, they didn't spend comment upon comment whining about how I called them a nazi.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Maybe you'd have a point, if not for the OP advocating that the intelligence deep state conspires to illegally overthrow the elected President...

I've seen people call for his impeachment, and their arguments have been debated on, but the OP set a record low.

link   

Awwwww, have you seen the other threads that YOU participated in attacking those who held political beliefs different than you?

Enough of the boo hoo me I am a victim! If you want to sling mud then prepared to get dirty! You're not a victim but a willing participant!

They didn't teach you that in college did they?

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So far this has been the worst thread I have seen for it, just read through the last few pages. It's really awful.

They seem to have this attitude whereby it's ok to insult someone because you disagree with their views rather than discuss those views. I know my comments are extreme and I always say this in every thread I try to generate discussion but so far on this thread the discussion for the most part has been those who disagree with me pushing the T&Cs as far as they can

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I was insinuating that your logic is so outrageous that even those that would usually come in and just add there 2 cent rhetoric have instead chosen to watch in silence because they don't want to be apart of your circus show.

Or perhaps, just perhaps they just don't want to have to put up with the barrage of insults and ignorant comments I have had to endure

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Irrationality is often the start of civil war.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Listen you leftist wanna be Milo, you are suggesting the deep state simply gets rid of a democratically elected president.
You are not going to find much support for that.
Why do you think you would?
You made this thread to troll people and are upset when it turns out like this?
Live and learn.
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fire.
You posted in the mudpit for a reason.
edit on 23-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Or perhaps, just perhaps they just don't want to have to put up with the barrage of insults and ignorant comments I have had to endure

Or maybe they don't advocate for the treasonous act of having the CIA overthrow the President?

You're pretty much alone on that one. It's almost unheard of.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Impeach a president because an article made you scared?

No lets be honest here - Crazy democrats want impeachment because they lost. No more complicated than that.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

If you scare of Trump, best thing to do is don't mess with him.

Asking to impeach him will make him mad. Oh man ....!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

No my assessment is more accurate.

What did you honestly expect after saying one of the most stupid things ever? Possibly top 5 most stupid comments in the history of ATS. The sad part was you were actually serious..

link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Listen you leftist wanna be Milo

No you listen, you nazi wana be imperial wizard

I am not really suggesting it rather saying I don't think I would have a problem with it.

And no I do not expect that to be a popular view but I do expect to be able to discuss it civilly

edit on 23-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
OSOTC, you apparently are against the U.S. MIC intervening in other countries with regime change, yet what you are proposing is the exact same thing. You are no better than those you criticize.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
OSOTC, you apparently are against the U.S. MIC intervening in other countries with regime change, yet what you are proposing is the exact same thing. You are no better than those you criticize.

Again with the assumptions.

I take it on a case my case basis what regime changes I do and do not support.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Dude.

You are calling for a coup d'état of the American government.

And you're surprised that a few have gotten salty with their comments?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A Duly Elected President can Only be Impeached if he Violated his Oath of Office , or Refused to Uphold the Constitution of the United States . Hey , Wait a Minute , that's Sounds like what Ex President Obama Did , and he was Not Impeached . Go Figure...........

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join