It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencolored
I am for bringing back AGM-129. Russia tested nuclear capable cruise missile. So the US should respond by brining back AGM-129.

en.wikipedia.org...

Make a new, bigger missile.

Paint it gold with the Trump logo.

Then sell it to the Russians.

Everybody wins! Except the OP I guess.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

Wow. Just... Wow.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why is it that so far in 6 or 7 pages only 2 member have been able to discuss this point civilly.

Well, I did ask if there was any video of this interview.

Then you made a snide comment regarding my acceptance of fake news.

The reason I asked was because I just found it odd that a man who finds every excuse to be in front of the camera, holds press conferences on camera, engages in discussions openly(on social media), had a closed door interview with no camera's to record it(if for no other reason than so HE could watch it later). Especially with the press which has the tendency to misquote and twist his words, according to him.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Why is it that so far in 6 or 7 pages only 2 member have been able to discuss this point civilly.

That would be because you left civility behind when you admitted to a willingness to fabricate evidence in order to impeach a lawfully elected official.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Typical.

You made the outrageous post, and now after advocating a coup in the US, you have the nerve to bring up civility? roflmao

You really should go to bed and sleep it off.....

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

But his actions so far don't give legal grounds for impeachment. You have already admitted that it could only be managed, at the moment, by fabrication of grounds on false evidence. I don't see that this would be much of an improvement on changing an election via fabricated voting.

The difference for me would be that before him being elected for all we know he could have came into office and been sensible, not caused to many problems.

However since coming into office he has demonstrated in my view at least that he is a danger and as such I would the not object to his impeachment being engineered.

Actually I would go even further and point out that trump is a perfect example of why democracy is actually not always that good, particularly in America where despite the losing the popular vote he still won the election. If you look at it that way him being removed would almost be respecting the vote of most Americans

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Dp
edit on 23-2-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Getting desperate are we? Justifying the fabrication of evidence to get rid of Trump is now a viable solution? You lost move on ffs. Quit the bitching and moaning and start working together. He is not going to start a war with anyone. Mutually assured destruction ring any bells? I blame social media and reality TV shows for spreading stupidity like a disease and it infects more and more people every day.

Maybe it is time for a extinction event.I would prefer an alien invasion though. Eating cookies and watching aliens blow up the world how lovely.

There is the JFK vibe again. This is frustrating and just sad.

link   

But his actions so far don't give legal grounds for impeachment. You have already admitted that it could only be managed, at the moment, by fabrication of grounds on false evidence. I don't see that this would be much of an improvement on changing an election via fabricated voting.

The difference for me would be that before him being elected for all we know he could have came into office and been sensible, not caused to many problems.

However since coming into office he has demonstrated in my view at least that he is a danger and as such I would the not object to his impeachment being engineered.

Actually I would go even further and point out that trump is a perfect example of why democracy is actually not always that good, particularly in America where despite the losing the popular vote he still won the election. If you look at it that way him being removed would almost be respecting the vote of most Americans

The hole you've dug for yourself just got 10 foot deeper.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
So what do you think the articles of impeachment should be?

"Some stuff might happen in the future so we should impeach him."

I would go as far as saying it would be justifiable to impeach him on any grounds possible, including any grounds that have been created. That is to say I would support the intelligence community just making something up and leaking to the purposes of impeaching him

Wow, I've rarely agreed with any of your political posts, but that never really bothered my.

However that right there, is some grade A crap. You sir, are a complete and utter fool. Get yourself some help and take some time to find(mend) your way. This political game has ruined you.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Benghazi. Obama and Hillary started more fires than any other president and secretary of state in the last 100 years.

So please, Pound sand. Thank you.
edit on 23-2-2017 by gernblan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well, it could be related to you having posted this in the Mud Pit which is for political trolling and this ....

Can't say for sure but that may be part of the problem?

Promoting propaganda for the purpose of getting rid of a leader of a country you don't live in, just because your political views are different is pretty damn extreme, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just pull the blankets over your head before you fall asleep every night that should help. Maybe get a teddy ruxbin doll and put in him a comforting take that repeatedly says everything will be ok sweetheart and take it to work with you during the day.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maybe you could work together with the guy who's about to be crowned as the leader of all Democrats in America. Keith Ellison wants to Impeach President Trump too.

thehill.com...

He's going to lock Democrats out of power for DECADES.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Notice we're about 7 pages in and nobody has come to your rescue? Not even the most extreme libs. This should tell you something.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So that's a "no" on giving any kind of response as to what evidence or argument it would take to sway you from your position?

In that case, the reason nobody is discussing this with you in a manner you deem acceptable is that your position is not one of logic or reason but is entirely made up of emotion and an argument based purely off emotion has no "counter point" like you claim to want.

You don't want a counter point. You don't want debate. You want to tell everybody what your feelings are, then complain when people attack your feelings. All you've presented is your feelings, so there's nothing else to attack. You have nobody but yourself to blame for the reception to your feelings, because you're the one that presented them and presented them in the manner you chose to.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think the OP has brought up something interesting nonetheless.

People, perhaps here as well as abroad will stoop to such low levels to insure that their ideology succeeds.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's going to lock Democrats out of power for DECADES.

Until democrats can pull their heads out of their asses - that's probably not a bad idea really.

Not that I like the GOP or anything, but good lord if anything the last election has taught me is that the left is just as crazy as the right.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well I am not trolling.

Promoting propaganda for the purpose of getting rid of a leader of a country you don't live in, just because your political views are different is pretty damn extreme, don't you think

So it's not really propaganda it's just me writing some thoughts on the situation

Now are some of my views extreme?

Well depending on you point of view then yes they are extreme.

Does that justify the comparisons that some have tried to make with me and that sicko milo, no. Does that justify the name calling, no. Do I think ATS had a double standard when it comes to enforcing the rules, yes I do.

Because it's ok for me to be called a trolling traitor of a lib libtard, yet if I called you a right wing racist nazi I might find a post ban heading my way.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We already knew that, though. Everyplace from CNN to ATS has been filled with fabricated horseflop about Trump since day 1. What they're struggling with is the fact that a slight majority sees through it and isn't falling for the trap. They don't know how to handle that type of resolve.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join