It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has to be impeached to ensure global security

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

NPT-designated nuclear weapon states (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States)
Other states with nuclear weapons (India, North Korea, Pakistan)
Other states presumed to have nuclear weapons (Israel)
NATO nuclear weapons sharing states (Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey)

LINK

Let's assume for a moment the all the Western Democracies and our Allies disarm and further assume that Russia, Pakistan, Iran(soon to be a nuclear bomb club member) and North Korea do not, since they would not anyway. Would that not make us less safe and mean that a nuclear weapon being used would be far more likely or that a country like Russia would use the threat to force other countries to do their biding or allow themselves to be taken over?

Would the world be better or worse under those conditions?

The UK would actually be under a greater risk than the US as Russia could just sweep across Europe as Putin expanded nearly unopposed by simply using one bomb to scare everyone into submission.

Isn't the truth that you just don't like Trump, so you are searching for any reason you can come up with to have the duly elected leader of a country you don't live in impeached?

MAD worked, is still working and is likely the only reason we have not already had a nuclear war to date. To think otherwise is naive and dangerous. You want a bar full of drunks to stay in line, you don't put a 6 year old kid on security, you hire a 250 lb MMA Fighter as a Bouncer.
edit on 2/23/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

How can anyone not respect the hell out of someone who brings them the gift of laughter and mirth?

I think the left just found their own Milo!

Given the latest news about him I find that comment totally disgusting.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If Trump scares people with words, think what he could do with action.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

You mean from a "saying extreme nonsense just to get a reaction/trolling/partisan provocatuer" standpoint?
edit on 23-2-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
keep feeding the division all. either shut up or all states break up the union. then at least it can be more like sports more than it already is...

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How can anyone not respect the hell out of someone who brings them the gift of laughter and mirth?

I agree fully. The smear campaign against the man is disgusting.

Oh wait...
edit on -060004pm2kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

You're doing a great job on your own at being "disgusting"
edit on 23-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Blaming the victim!

Typical!

I do think with another bottle of wine though you could come VERY close?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why stop with just lies to create a scene to have him impeached?

Everyone does realize that impeachment does not mean he has to step down.

I honestly believe that there are elements out there that would wish for him to die.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You're attempting to elevate Donald Trump to the stature of Ronald Reagan. He too believed in "Peace through overwhelming strength".

While that's a noble gesture on your part, I think it's still too soon in Mr. Trump's presidency to give him "Reagan" status. Maybe in another few weeks, or so. :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair I do draw the line at him being physically harmed.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So I think vote rigging is different because what I am talking about is impeachment after the election based on his actions so far. I would have more of a problem with actual cote rigging but yes I do accept the implication

But his actions so far don't give legal grounds for impeachment. You have already admitted that it could only be managed, at the moment, by fabrication of grounds on false evidence. I don't see that this would be much of an improvement on changing an election via fabricated voting.

And I have already pointed out that you have no rational grounds, as yet, for thinking of Trump as "nuclear war" dangerous. He has not yet said or done anything worse than Reagan, who was the subject of similar doom-laden predictions and did not fulfill them. He hasn't even called Russia an "evil empire" (and he gets criticised, ironically, for NOT being hostile to Russia).

In short, you are willing to accept the dishonest overthrow of democratic procedures in order to achieve something for which no rational necessity can be demonstrated. Is this what the left-wing in politics has come to?

edit on 23-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes, the Milo from the left, suits you perfectly!

link   

Stop lying, you have an assassinate Trump poster on your wall.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Was there any video of this interview?

I read the article, but sadly, I'm not just going to believe the piece without hearing what he said for myself. Not that I really care anyway.

It's being widely reported.

Or are you just going to take the trump line and call it fake news because you don't like it

Obviously my answer was based on what great personal stake I have in this, as even more evident by the last line in my post.

Either way, well before trump was on the scene, it was once an "intelligent" thing to question things and not just because of the "fake news" meme.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why is it that so far in 6 or 7 pages only 2 member have been able to discuss this point civilly.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why is it that so far in 6 or 7 pages only 2 member have been able to discuss this point civilly.

Oh I don't know, maybe it was all the treasonous coup talk you started spouting on page one?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am for bringing back AGM-129. Russia tested nuclear capable cruise missile. So the US should respond by brining back AGM-129.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So you HAVE a line at least.

It's okay to falsify information to have him publically drummed out of town on lies, but offing him is still off the table.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Go to page 2 and scroll down to the bottom where it says "this is where everyone will stop taking you seriously"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join